TARZAN

growing up with apes he would surely be more muscular.... he looks like he's been lifting one year max

He's probably a vegan

They can't put on muscle

>Tfw alpha silverbacks hog the squat rack

gorillas are vegan too

nope, gorillas eat monkeys from time to time. so they are more like vegetarians, who don't eat meat unless they forget, get drunk, eat fish, eat ducks (which are basically fish)

He has big shoulders and arms. I guess he's gone for the more athletic build. Tarzan would have to be running around a lot so he's be pretty lean and lithe.

>ducks
>basically fish

I'm pretty sure gorillas don't have a code of ethics that forbids them from harming any animal.

Look at any tribal society

This meme needs to die.

you mean delts? he has an overdeveloped traps and his forearms ware way to small to be able to hand around shit all day

also have you seen all the bodybuilder native niggers? they look like their tribe eats 9000kalories each per day

they are small and ottermode at best I'd call them skinny-manlet dyel's

people in tribes dont grow above 173, native americans who were considered the tallest are a merely 172.6cm on average

>duck
>basically fish

yeah i suppose youre right. forearms needs some work if we're to believe he's hanging from vines all day.

nah not seen em. where do they get their food from?

Malnutrioned dyels. On pics they may appear big but it's because photographs are deceiving (see: manlets on the internet compared to irl). South east asian also have big calfs like other east asians.

I wasn't implying they are big
I meant to say him being as big as he is is already unrealistic

They still eat plants only.

They aren't humans, and humans aren't gorillas. We look alike, but do not function the same.

Why would he be? You think he hits 5000cal daily in the middle of the jungle? Its an effort just to survive, muscle mass doesn't come magically just by being close to gorillas

then why were the other nigger tribesman so much more build then he in the movie?

Because the powerful black man is superior in every way including cock size to the tiny white man

Yea but gorillas have special stomach enzymes which can synthesize proteins from cellulose

They're literally not human though.