/Bitbay/ http://bitbay.market/

>POS 3.0 currency (far faster than BTC, and truly decentralized, NO MINING MAFIAS)
>decentralized Bitmessage based (potentially stronger than Tor and has Tor+proxy integration) peer to peer private/public marketplaces (private ones can't be moderated)
>integrated offer and counter-offer negotiation system
>Dollar price tracking automatically converts to $ dollars
>trustless unbreakable contracts (including double deposit escrows, to force anyone to do what he said he would do in the contract), yet still flexible (can allow refunds if both parties agree)
>no middlemen nor arbiters nor fees thanks to the contract system that acts as self assurance
>easy to use contracts templates (template for selling coins like a decentalized "local bitcoin!")
>reputation system to see who is a good seller/buyer or not
>account management, including joint accounts (the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers)
>document sign/verify options using public keys, useful for notary!
>can send paiements to emails
>top notch security with anti keylogger feature, cold staking, multisig multi passwords private keys, encrypted keys in image etc...
>peer to peer encrypted anonymous messaging + built-in IRC
>no bloat on the blockchain because it uses peer to peer when it can
>open source
>has its own blockchain explorer
>documented & translated in many languages
>can make money by stacking 3% of your coins each year
>can do decentralized vote so nice for decentralized gouvernance
>is the only working true crypto marketplace since years, not flawed alpha or unreleased shit like Syscoin, Particl and Safex
>soon to be price stable thanks to a decentralized rolling peg (it still can go up so you can still make ROIs)
>soon to have a Python API (third party support) + time conditioned contracts (having a crypto life insurance for your children would be possible!)
>soon to be GUI redesigned + mobile/web wallet

Literally the most undervalued altcoin out there.
Syscoin brainlets not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/
bitbay.net.
bitbay.market/.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/#markets
twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/917066129780199429
bitbay.market/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, regarding privacy and dark markets:
Why dark web markets don't run on Bitbay?
1. It is mainly not known at all yet (as it is new and all, and because there never was marketing about it).
2. Bitbay's peer to peer is ultra anonymous but the blockchain currency is based on Blackcoin POS currency which is pseudonymous but not totally anonymous. So overall Bitbay is mostly anonymous but not totally as its currency is as anonymous as Blackcoin (around the same level of anonymous that Bitcoin, maybe more because of POS). Although to be completely anonymous, the main core dev is investigating how to do that using zero proof technology, so it is likely that Bitbay will at some point be totally anonymous and hence the dream of all dark markets (I don't endorse dark markets doings, but I endorse freedom).

Although right now bitbay private marketplaces can be used by black markets if the currency of bitbay is solely used as escrows and that they use another totally anonymous currency as transaction mean (monero or whatever). In this case it is 99% as good as totally anonymous.

Kek, dream of all deep web tard
Safe and anonymous trade

But nice shill, definitely got me interested in this crypto

Thanks. I am shilling this coin but it is actually worth it as It is actually a very good project that I would like to see getting more popular. Ebay, Amazon etc... are all shitty centralized services. We must get our own crypto marketplace going and Bitbay is from my personal research the best suited for that. It just needs a bit of time to get polished for normies and some marketing and it will fucking ascend to the moon.

Also it is the dream of "deep web tards" like you said but to not get the feds on bitbay ass and to take it to the far bigger mainstream scene (like Ebay, Amazon), drugs and illegal shit are not allowed on the MAIN PUBLIC marketplace. So these people gotta do their stuff in private marketplaces but that's not a problem, they are used to do it privately and want it that way anyway.

You forgot
>pajeets
That why its 'undervalued'

>is the only working true crypto marketplace since years, not flawed alpha or unreleased shit like Syscoin, Particl and Safex

Post link or it's all a lie

Yeah pajeets that invest in shitcoins instead of good undervalued projects like Bitbay.
Look at chaincoin for example, it went as far as 100m marketcap but now it is dead with like sub 3,7 M marketcap. People literally prefer investing in pump and dump scams because they don't know better. But now you do know better, and it is called Bitbay.

bitbay.market/
Look at the screenshot.
Originally the peer to peer marketplace/contracting software was done for Bitcoin/Blackcoin but as blackcoin wasn't going in the right direction, a fork happened and now you have the glorious bitbay in the hands of truly competent devs. Good stuff tbqh.

Saw a guy sell 5 acres of Cali land to a guy in Europe through bitbay. DDE's no joke, shit's legit.

I meant bitbay is a pajeets project, I mean, they are indians
I dknt care about that but the market obviously does

Yeah that's awesome! He even said he will probably sell more lands through bitbay later. This is history. It is the first steps of humanity into decentralization.
Some will tell you shit like "no no the State wouldn't recognize the new owner" but they are just bullshiters fudding. You can legally transfer ownership. It is not a problem and it has already been done.

OK cool, I'm downloading the Linux tarball now (not a faggot who runs windoze). No Droid or IOS app tho?

Will buy a few hundred billion if the market looks good.

>indians
Holy shit man, can't you read my post?
The indian bitbay is bitbay.net. It is a polish exchange that just opened in India. So THIS bitbay is indeed pajeet

While the Bitbay I am talking about is bitbay.market/. It is NOT AFFILIATED with bitbay.net the polish/indian exchange.
The bitbay of this thread is bitbay as the currency.
This bitbay: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/#markets

I excuse you because many people already confused the two because they both use the same name.
Although, next time, read my post properly please.

No there is no mobile wallet yet, but as my post said, they are currently laying the fondations for it. It will happen. They already made their own blockchain explorer for instance.

The software GUI is a bit old and not very sexy right now but it is one of the top priorities of the roadmap, so soon we will have a fresh and attractive GUI to attract all the crypto normies.

Although, as you are a man of culture using Linux, you must know that the essential is that it works, and Bitbay just works TM.
Even if the GUI is old fashioned, I personally tested it before investing in it and it worked fine. The tech under hood was too good to be ignored.

New road map in literally 20 min

Today is a good day. Bitbay's future is bright af.

And how do I get to see it?

Exactly why I dumped my syscoin bags to buy Bitbay instead. Now I am holding strong. I can't wait for the rolling peg to make me good money.

Crashed the website

Ok I'm calling my agent, going all in on bitbay.
You will see my giant green candles.

Patrician's choice.

Literally. It is the first time it happens. Bitbay is literally so much successful in this announcement that it reached an overload of bandwidth lol.

Patrician's choice. Good call of you user.

Alright anons, the roadmap is out!
twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/917066129780199429
Apparently the website was overloaded or DDOS'ed so it went down temporally and instead they post the roadmap on twitter.
A web wallet by the end of this year is awesome. It will allow Bitbay to reach the persons that use eBay and amazon directly on the web.

bitbay.market/roadmap/
Alright the website is up again.
Great stuff. X20 ROIs by 2018 EASY PEASY.

It's especially a good time to buy now because it dumped due to news

Due to news? Don't know. It could just be a whale manipulating the price to accumulate.
Well anyway yes, good time to buy.
>>mfw I am poor and can't buy the dip

Big investor I know just dump crashed it. I know others who are ready to refill for november