3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago
> this summer we will be working out every second day!
> can you keep up user?
> we gonna become super strong together!
> do you want to eat chicken tendies after working out? My treat!

today
> Hey user can you bring me your GTA disc to the gym?
> I am held up at work, I can't come today!
> Whatever, it's too hot to train anyway

I thought we were weld together for a shared purpose. I gave it my everything. No matter how exhausted I was I always kept up.
Trust nobody, not even yourshelf.

that's how i started lifting.
they stopped after 4months
I'm still going strong after 2 years and never stopping.

2D will never betray you user

You seem to be an friendly memer OP

yeah my ex-gf pulled the same shit on me
even worse she spent $150 on new nike shoes and a sports bra
and only went with me 3 times. and spent half the time snapchatting me working out and she doing random shit on the machine

I swear most women just do shit for the real life (You)'s

I really wish i wasnt becoming a weeb

Getting non-athletic girls to work out is a fucking futile experience. Guys at least have some shame and will start to lift if all their friends are getting stronger and bigger than them.

Women all say they want to get in shape but they never do it.

hahaha i can see that happening user

unless the women that do it, right?

>March of this year
>gf asks about fitness
>wants me to make her a routine
>resistance, cardio and diet are written out for her
>holy fuck she's still doing it

Even at my age (early 20s) the girls who do it aren't the ones who say they want to get in shape because they already are.

Weak gym buddies general?

>Start lifiting to replace lack of sports. Used Veeky Forums's sticky to get me started.
>Eventually a friend asks for help.
>Excited to have a more permanent spot.
>Give him SS 3rd ed., work out a nutritional plan for him, educate him on fitness in general.
>Teach him proper form.
>Things are going well, he's getting decent gains.
>Stops training after 3 months.
>Only comes in sporadically.
>Tell him he needs to be consistent.
>Eventually he starts spouting broscience.
>Stops coming in entirely.
>Rejoins sporadically, pretty much just gets in my way at this point.
>He starts spouting fitness culture memes in real life despite being DYEL as fuck.

[spoiler]>He still shitposts on Veeky Forums to this day despite not having set foot in a gym in over 2 years.[/spoiler]

If you're reading this FUCK YOU. I gave up a powerlifter bro to have you as you gym buddy and this is how you fucking repay me? Eat shit and die idiot.

Never believe that your friends will keep up. Two of my friends started lifting after me, and while it was fun I always kept it the back of my head that they'd quit, so when they did it wasn't a surprise.

You're a lucky man.

because woman's sexual value isn't really affected very much by getting fit. a man's is.

She's like 150ish lbs now but she was 180. She's so fucking happy I love it

That's bullshit, it's exactly the same. Both men and women can get away with having average/skinnyfat bodies with attractive faces, and can compensate for average faces with fit bodies.

Even if that weren't true, that's not what women believe. Women are just as conscious of their unfit bodies as men are with all the "she squats" and other female fitness media going around these days.

I think they give up because lifting weights is hard physical work, something men are at least used to being expected to do, while most women never have had to.

I also think that on average women are less internally motivated than men, but that's based on my personal experience only so that may not be true.

>Start dating this girl from school
>"I get up at 5 a.m. to work out every day user!"
>"You should try it sometime, you'll feel like a whole new person!"
>Try it
>First day was exhausting, felt like I was gonna die
>Second day was better
>Third day was better
>And so on...
>Get all my workouts done in the morning now
>Form a close bond with her
>That moment of walking back to her dorm together as the sun comes up, no words needing to be said, just enjoying the shared silence

I have a gf and I crave this so badly but alas it just ain't for her

i was never a morning person, hated that sht. then i started lifting in the mornings out of necessity and it's amazing. walking around town to get groceries and coffee post workout, hardly anyone else around, top feel 2016

'no'
Stop being a bitchy cunt and go squat Stacy.

same

People don't matter, user. Live life for gains (and whatever your hobbies are), not for others.

I think it just depends. I started training my exbf after he saw me making serious improvements. Only lasted a week and now he talks about in terms of weight loss liposuction. It's pathetic really.