/FPH/: FAT PEOPLE HATE THREAD

"riots not diets" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hfduh7xYc0
youtube.com/watch?v=YCzrKkpr6Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit, I know, but I love reading medical horror stories.

Another and by far my favorite.

who here /JoeysWorldTour/

That just can't be true. I'm not surprised, but that can't be possible.

Jesus fuck. That is some suicide inducing shit right there. Reading that makes me wanna put some bleach to the brain to forget that.

If it's rotten I think it's possible, it's basically dead flesh.

THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED

YAAAAS

>tfw i got two hammy roommates and i can tell by their stares they're deathly uncomfy w/ my barely-clothed lean body at home
feels good Veeky Forums

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Real talk, she's right about the handicripple bathroom stall. I use the one at work constantly, like to call them poophuts.

You can do anything with the body you're in!

(so long as it doesn't require standing upright)

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

what the fuck is going on in this pic and why is it so funny

I don't think its "cute" to burp or fart in front of anyone. I still refrain from doing so in front of my bf of 4 years. I think its gross, and so does be. I don't want hum burping or farting in front of me either. This fat bitch is just plain nasty

I agree, I find that stuff nasty as hell.
I hate it when my boyfriend burps and when I tell him that it's nasty he just says it's cute that I find it repulsive.

Fatties gonna fattie.

anyone have the pic of a obese woman getting off a scooter and claiming that she is healthy since she could stand, it was a on a show or something. and anyone have the greentext of 2 obese woman going into a gym, using the assist chinup for 10 minutes while taking pictures of themselves then leaving.

Where can I get more medical horror stories?

Salty bitch, glad I have no fat bitches as friends.

¿Have you tried google?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM

>dances for 3 minutes
>needs an ambulance

you need to stop if you begin to look like a fucking blobfish

>YAAAAAS

God, I hate millennial new speak

> My aunt Delfina was 500+ and had a heart attack
> She ended up losing like 100 lbs after all that and is at a solid 390/400 an says she's never been happier
> 400 lbs
> Never been happier

Fucking what

It's
i'M BYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCKk

>playing Pokemon GO downtown with dozens of other people hanging around
>one fatass sitting in his car with it idling so he can be in the A/C blowing fumes at people

It wasn't even that hot out

He is trying to commit sashimi?

Because 500 to 400 is the best shes felt. Its shocking how much weight that is(even if theres a ton left).
People feel better when they lose weight, Just tell her to imagine how shell feel at 300/200/150

Why does every time some black guy dies these people always say it's some anti-black agenda?

the comment section is gold

My point is that I'd like to believe, perhaps as a young child, there was a time when this person -wasn't- morbidly obese. I would think that that would be the best a person's ever felt, before they became fat as fuck. It's a sorry life where 400 pounds is the best you've ever felt.

I still feel kinda bad for her. I really shouldn't, since she's promoting more stuff like this to happen and she's capitalizing off her self inflicted disability, but damn.

>passes out and is taken to the hospital after doing light exercise
>but fat is healthy guys

Didn' you read the article? That 500 pound woman died because the firefighters and EMTs had been trained in antiblack antifat racism.

#HAES
#BLM

I wouldn't be surprised. I was fat my entire childhood thx to mommy dearest. In 5th grade I weighed 150 lbs already. At almost 27 years old, I'm in way better shape than I ever was as a kid/teenager. I never had a "cute" little teenager body, I was a bloated fatty. My legs and ass will always have stretch marks, and will always look saggy no matter how fit I get. I am at my fittest now, well into my mid 20s. But I'm still in way better shape than like 99% of girls my age at least.

>I love you
I haven't heard that either.

I don't feel bad for her. I feel bad for her parents.

Did you know she had the gall to call her dad fat? Fuck this spoiled arrogant cunt, I really hope she dies on camera.

>37885588
>885588
holy shit check 'em

It's okay, user, I love you. Keep working hard, okay? You're gonna make it

She kind of reminds me of one of my friends that used to do dance and got super fat in college. For a while they would post about haes and how they could still do dance like other girls at 180-190 pounds or so but eventually they stopped and the last one I remember was her ranting about getting a gym membership because the employees were trying to set her up on a weightloss regimen when she just wanted to jog or some shit.

Wow that's mean and hilarious!

It is, my brother worked as EMT and had this exact thing happen to him. When I first saw that greentext I thought it was his, but it wasn't. It's probably more common than we think.

>kill me now

The body rejects what it considers foreign material, much like a wart which is constantly being pushed away from the skin (the raised portion) or if you have a burn on your finger the dead skin begins to rise up and the healthy skin underneath quickly tries to create a new barrier.

So yeah, it's disgusting, but if you have a rotten, frozen, or burned toe. They have to be extremely careful or else the toe will slide right off due to the fact the body has already rejected it for being completely or mostly foreign material.

An entire foot is extreme, but look up severe frost bite.

That looks like something I'd feed to a dog on his birthday.

i hate fat people who belittle those who have actually put in effort to lose weight more than anyone

>bigfatscience.tumblr.com

this entire blog is ridiculous

>Just because someone is better than me doesn't mean that society should treat them better than me

Thanks, academia.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hfduh7xYc0

i have a fat friend and i sometimes wonder if he thinks this about me

Because american blacks are led to believe than no matter how bad you fuck up your life, it's the white man's fault

Doesn't she make less than minimum wage or was that another one? They all look the same to me.

>I came out of high school and immediately started doing webcam work

Jesus. She didn't even try, just went straight whoring. Well done, mother.

Actually, Bertha, it *does* justify the ""rampant abuse and discrimination that fat people suffer."

As a matter of fact, I don't think fat people are shamed enough! Being fat/chunky/obese in a modern, Western society should be considered shameful by everyone.

First time I seen a person who's foot looked like it was going to come off I almost puked also, was in wallmart and the guy had what looked like cancerous growths all over his legs and patches that looked bruised.
He was in a mobility scooter and I don't think he was seriously capable of standing on his feet anymore and actually walking beyond a step or two.

Cardio is infinitely more important than weightlifting when it comes to general health.
I don't see no mother fuckers losing legs for not deadlifting, but don't walk for a few years and your lower body just dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCzrKkpr6Xo

i'm nauseous

Ain't that the truth.
Have someone who made it to cheer you up.

So if I run at least two times a week during a lifting bulk I should be ok?

>a lady in a wheelchair can make it, but fatties that can walk can't

>Cant move 50% of body
>All do is count calories
>Takes responsibility
>Loses 130 pounderoonies

>Can move 100% of body
>All do is complain about genetics
>Doesnt take responsibility
>Gains 130 pounderoonies

>american tv is full of faggots

>those feet
WHAT THE FUCK

Looks like spaghetti infested with fungus.

Also
>rice
>healthy food

1:08
Tiiiiimmmmbbb....eearrrtthhqquuaakkee

>2016
>functioning adult
>2016

C'MON GUYS IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR

well i see some mushrooms, besides, without professional help and a lot of makeup it's almost impossible to make a picture of food look tasty

>she's dipping french fries in chocolate yogurt

>this kills the man

Because blacks are on a witch hunt for racism. They still believe in black magic and shiiieeettt

Idk what the fuck you guys are talking about. Shit looks delicious.

Dude she's in a chair

>Not even ice cream
I am truly disgusted

Not even that user but thanks :')

>YAAAAS
>YAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEN

god I fucking hate that show

>she speaks and sounds German when she desperately tells me she's from Australia

No wonder why dumb aniem poster
You gonna die alone and whenever I fuck my wife or go play outside with my Children im gonna remember you and smile because im not gonna die alone and theres people who love me

does anyone have the youtube compilation vid of tumblr posts being read by a guy doing a retarded voiceover?

This burger I've just made looks much sexier.

well you've put at least a little effort in, that fat bitch's picture was probably taken in a haste

Just stick around for a bit, he'll start shilling in a couple minutes

Everyone check out this dumb retard arguing MUH GENETICS earnestly.

Fuck i'd eat that too. Except the yolk would get everywhere.

The classics

>Work for a health insurance company
>One of our members is getting referred for an MRI
>wonder what they have
>17 yo 167 cm tall manlet 369 lbs
>his diagnosis is very descriptive, morbid (severe) obesity due to excess calories
>no beating around the bush on this one he's a fatass from eating too much
>he's got a family history of diabetes and obesity
>he's in the 100th percentile for weight and bmi for his age
>he's also vitamin D deficienct because of course he doesn't get enough sunlight
>the doctor ordered the MRI because there is already worry of heart problems and they can't diagnosis properly because he's too fat so they need to do the MRI
>here's the kicker, he's on Medicaid so John Q Taxpayer is funding his healthcare

Also, it's not only delicious, it's really great even if you're cutting.

It's 25g protein/456 calories and makes you so full you could skip 2 meals without getting hungry.

Also to make yolk solidify you need to cover the pan with a lid when you cook it.

Hey, if it made you appreciate what you have, good for you. Take care of your family.

Retail employees look at the size on the clothes you try on so that they can bring you a smaller or larger size or another color if you ask. It's literally their job. Or would you rather shout your size out to them for the whole store to hear?

literally too fat to wear shoes.

This is one of the most disgusting things I read.

>The HAES whale at all the cake.
What did she do while she was at all the cake?

>The steak itself has regrown its bovine mouth and is mooing the words of Pontius Pilate.

Future Veeky Forums janitor right there

We'll die alone together, faggot.