Do you think that Veeky Forums persons are more likely to be racist?

Do you think that Veeky Forums persons are more likely to be racist?

Shoo Shoo /pol/ goblin.

Shoo Shoo /pol/ goblin

Stress from racist attitudes will kill my gains and calcify my aorta through higher cholesterol levels. You're literally trying to kill me by propagandizing to me.

>Are people who are physically superior more likely to look down upon others as inferior?

What a fucking retarded question.

I am racist towards fats but no. Everyone in my gym don't care about your race as long as you are ripped.

Veeky Forums is a combination of /pol/ and /r9k/, if you don't like it gtfo or go post on normie forums like bb.com

>racist towards fats

Racist? Probably not.

Prejudiced against people not in shape? Possibly. I feel like there are two different avenues you could go down. Either you are empathetic and want to help people get healthier, or you look down on them for not treating their bodies as well as you do.

>Seriously answering this stupid question

Yep
These are the people who want to improve themselves and be at top physical performance

If you want no racism go to the fat ass Tumblr cunts who accept failure such as "the blacks"

Have a good day Nazi

Not racist but maybe elitist? I don't like at all out of shape people with bad habits.

They are generally less racist in my experience.

They care more about gains than retarded identity politics.

Not because of race.
If you suck, you suck because you're yourself.
Power is personal, anyway.
If you want to avoid powerless and stagnating people, there are better filters than race, like socio-economic class, or personal values and energy levels.

Chill senpai I'm here because Deus Vult.

Me too, but lots of "fit" niggers and Indians are actually just smelly twinkle.

>If you want to avoid powerless and stagnating people, there are better filters than race, like socio-economic class, or personal values and energy levels.

Literally all synonymous besides the 5 Millionare niggers you dumb nigger kek

Racist?
No
Prejudice?
Yes

Race plays almost no factor in my discriminations towards other people, I've dated a korean/african girl. I've had a ton of black friends from the military. I like a lot of people.

Obesity, shallowness, being irrational for the sake of it is a lot more likely for my reasons of disliking someone.

Less desu, its a distractiom from /pol/

>Veeky Forums is a combination of /pol/ and /r9k/

t. Newfag

>Health and fitness

how could that be interpreted as both racist and lonely. Veeky Forums is a normie board, get used to it.

>This is what these neckbeards actually believe

Pompous fags with daddy issues? yes
Nazis? Lol... no

Just the opposite... getting Veeky Forums has deprogrammed most of /pol/'s conditioning on me. I'm still somewhat conservative, but I don't believe in the jewish conspiracy anymore lol

I do, however, have an irrational hatred for people that hog equipment by doing circuits and fat activists.

Also, browsing /pol/ made me very attracted to skinny blonde girls, but now I'll do anything to get the succ from a thicc asian girl.

I need some clarification on that locking out comment.

I realize that black people are on average worse, but there is no way to really apply that practically other than avoiding black people wearing hoodies at night.

>browsing /pol/ made me very attracted to skinny blonde girls

i think a 4 chan person in general is more likely to be racist

Just take a fucking look on Veeky Forums's catalog and you will understand.

I just eyeballed it
80% is fitness and health discussion
20% is emotional conversation
0% is racist shit or robot-esque discussion like waifus, tfwnogf, etc.

>0% is racist shit or robot-esque discussion like waifus, tfwnogf, etc.

There is a lot more feel threads than their should be.

that's just some qt female athelete worship

r9k would wish she was an asian preteen or feel intimidated.

Veeky Forums persons? Of course, just by virtue of the fact that you're on Veeky Forums.

Fit persons? No I don't think so. I think it may be more likely that they will be less inclined to the idea of handouts or a welfare state though.

t. degenerate DYEL shemale that needs to an hero really badly

Fit people in general tend to strongly believe in their political beliefs than others. If getting fit made you racist, you were already racist