Who here making it?

Who here making it?

Even the profile picture cucked u m8

THISTBQHFAMILIAPAI

I mean I know he's with two girls but I think I still got a shit on him

I have completly diffrent problems from every other guy aparently so im definetly not making it
I dont want a smart, conservative girl but i want the dumb, horny slut to bang all day every weekend until my balls are dryer than a desert.

No matter how i try i cant find a girl like this

Hi

Did you check your sisters room?

Then your mother should be perfect

All girls are dumb horny sluts

Very fucking funny and original 10/10 both of you
Im serious though, most guys on here seem to think finding a virgin girl who hasnt had sex is the dream and cant find that
For me its the opposite and i cant find that and its disturbing

What are your bios, bros?

See, Literally every girl, however they appear outwardly, are biologically sluts.

Not you

Are you talking to a man? I'm confused you homo or grill?

Same bro

I just want a horny slut to cock worship me

Use tinder or go to a club. Finding a slut is easy but you need to have the looks

I'm going to fucking ram you

I think they do a wonderful job of hiding this, if they were more open about wanting dick id be in a completly diffrent position but most girls seem to be as interested in dick and most guys are interested in getting assraped

Its all about the signals, uptight girls who seem to good for sex gives me an antiboner and girls who act like complete sluts craving dick gives me a boner
Simple really in theory but finding and banging a girl like this isnt easy

Guarantee you would nut after a minute of fucking and girls can sense that from you.

Clubs are useless, tons of guys so that just leaves tinder and i really, really really fucking hate tinder because its everything wrong with trying to find a chick rolled up into a nice little easy to ram up your ass package

So i should leave my 1-minute man name tag at home while searching for chicks then?
Youre just shooting blindly in the dark mate, it didnt hit

>muh clubs are bad
>muh i don't like tinder
It seems you're just fucking ugly and your confidence is way above you. Step down from the horse faggot

Clubs are bad because they are to finding girls as a desert is to fishing, cant find many fish there
Tinder is shit because it enhances all the bad features of finding chicks, thousands of guys per girl, no opportunity to connect so swipe lefts are inbound, matches dont mean shit etc etc
And im sure you know what i look like faggot, im real fucking sure

>And im sure you know what i look like faggot

Do NOT proceed to call me a faggot, there will be trouble I promise you that.

>reese

well no wonder shes a fat bitch, shes named after peanut butter cups.

>Who here making it?

Me, see pic related.

pls no

Im already having trouble, cant you tell?
Also you shouldnt call me ugly then mate, not really fair

Not true. Like men, it varies from individual to individual.

this meme is dumb and old

dude

a 16-year-old tinder girl I've been fucking just told me she thinks she might be pregnant

I've now blocked her from tinder, deleted my snapchat and I never told her my last name. she also never got my phone number.

what are my chances bros

(16 is legal here)

Pretty good probably

If shit gets real, say that she raped you

what

lol newfags tricked

Why you do this

i was talking to a 16 year old on tinder then realized how much of a dumb ass she is and how it would just bring me problems so i stopped immediately

you deserve everything

You're welcome

>new tripfag

kys fucking loser, don't you have friends IRL?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Men ARE horny sluts.
Don't believe me? Check your browser history.
Oh right,
>You deleted it

I'm not taking the risk

funny because its true

cool

how's my profile brahs

FUCK U U PIECE OF SHIT

why do so many betas feel a need to put these cringey ass bios on their profiles?

dud

Not bad. Did you change some photos from the last time you posted it?

I hope you die a slow and painful death, you ducking faggot

>tfw i had this for six months

Will never forget it, time of my life. I got no sleep and walked around like a zombie, completely drained of cum.

what should I put instead then ? A lot of girl msg first and say something like "what coupons u got"

fuck you

haha fgt I have IMMUNITY CAT

You'd be pretty handsome if you weren't so autistic. You need some photos with friends as well

>making it
>says joke incorrectly
>girl has guy in her photo

Kek. It's bone for you to "examine," you sperglord. Not bone for you to "pick." Also she looks like a raging slut. You're never gonna make it.

My mom is healthy as fugg m80, that being said... here's your (you)

you are uggo

Fuck, please no

fuck off cunt reeee

Fuck you and sorry mod.

C'MON

heres your reply faggot

Fuck you

You are an awful person and should never reproduce

Stop

just makinmg sure not now please

oh hell naw