Bros, my GF can't lose weight. She's 5'2" 142lbs ( that she carries remarkably well )...

Bros, my GF can't lose weight. She's 5'2" 142lbs ( that she carries remarkably well ). She would look really lean at 128lbs or so but she can't fucking lose weight.

I got her coming with me to the gym doing my bro split and eating less than 1200 calories a day everyday. THE FUCK is happening? She isn't cheating because I chew her ass everytime she eats somethjng I don't approve of.
What do I do boyos? Should I get her on my cardio routine?

Shes either lying about what she eats, or shes been doing this for like a week and youre demanding instant results.

She is lying about her eating. You chewing her out just makes her lie and not tell everything she has eaten.
What else has she lied about?

Nigger I police her diet up the ass and fat shame to the point where the sight of anything 'unhealthy' disgusts her.

About 2-3 weeks. She's been alternating between 141-144. We go to the gym together 3 times a week or so.

When I was cutting, I was losing 10lbs a month man. wtf is this shit? Do women have different chemistry or some shit?

She is either
>eating too much
>not moving enough

Or both. That is her problem.

I'm on a 1200 cal cut and I go to the gym every other day. I've lost over 20lbs in ~3 months. Started at 16, at 146 now. I'm 5'6, so I'm guessing your gf isn't carrying her weight well at 4 inches shorter and only 4lbs less btw...

Started at 169* not 16 lmao

you're such a fucking dumbass this thread is over

She's really thick and I don't mean that in a feminist type way. You are just gonna have to believe me that she carries her weight well. IDK how. Most chicks who are 5'2" look like dogshit at anything above 120lbs - I don't know how she doesn't.

I'm guessing she has a lot of muscle from competitive cheerleading? I mean she flat benched the 30s for reps on her first day which is great for a chick.

sage

lol nigger she is swallowing tons of cum from other bros when you aren't with her.

solutions: dump her fat fuck ass (that weight at that height is 11/10 tier high test), or stalk her and see whose jizz she is gargling.

Whatever you say, m8. 5ft2 142 is p unhealthy. Tell her to stop sneaking lil debbies when you're asleep and make her move more.

Here's a pic of her at 144lbs @ 5'2"

Yeah, she's clearly overweight man. Her arms are p fat. I'm sure she has a little muscle in her legs, but cheerleading is all bodyweight exercise ao there's no way she has 20 extra pounds of pure lean muscle mass like you're trying to imply. She just looks like your typical chubby short chick. She needs to lose 20-25lbs, and then start lifting to build back up her quads and ass. Luckily for you, she doesn't have a gut and seems to just carry her chub in other areas.

Another

>see thighs
BREH
R
E
HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

another of her stomach no sucking in

I know dude. She was perfect at 125lbs. All her weight seems to go to her ass and legs then her arms. Her stomach never chubs out. She's motivated and does everything I tell her to but she's just ignorant about fitness and I probably am too. I always went by the eat more + bro split. I don't know shit about female fitness.

shit. she lookin damn good

Yeah she's a little 5'2" pawg but I would like her to get to 125lbs then get her on a routine to build muscle for dat lean ass firmness you know?

Oh, yeah she does carry chub in her stomach. You can see it in this photo. Also she looks relatively straight/wide with large quads, not necessarily pear shaped like you're implying. She needs to go harder at the gym. Focus on her losing that extra 25lbs though first-- diet and cardio should do it relatively quick, but she will be skinny fat at that point and will need to lift to supplement her lost muscle mass and to look better/healthier.

>tfw gf just wants to take Zumba classes instead of lifting weights

That's the plan brother. Get her down to 125lbs then get her on a bulk/cut cycle until desired results have been achieved.

I just don't know why she isn't losing weight. She eats no more than 1200 calories but her TDEE is like 1350-1400

Is safe for her to cut on 1000 calories?

bump

>142 lbs
>A cups

Wow bro thats terrible

Yes. 3x a week isn't enough. I'm like 5'0 at 131. It takes me like one month to drop maybe 4 lbs. And that wasn't till I bumped up cardio everyday and weights at least 4 x a week. And I literally barely eat because depression

Check her genetics (srs). Specifically ADRB2.

If hers is fucked she might hold on to the weight much longer than most (and might need much larger calorie deficits).

I have the high responder and every day my fucking weight and fat distribution is different from +/- 100 calories (tracked on cronometer).

where da titties at

She's really estrogenogenic, you're gonna have to push harder.

Take her protein up to just a hair shy of 50% of her macros and have her backload her carbs to the last meal of the day.

Burn out her glycogen every time you workout and have her lift AFTER she cardios, not before.

He rep power will be shit but her body is gonna respond way better to it in terms of composition and caloric partitioning.

This.
Also, women have slower metabolism than men. You can't expect her to have the same results you do immediately.

Also you shouldn't be going off weight alone.
You should be measuring her inches.

sounds like a healthy relationship...

You sound like a dick

>genetics

Female here, I'm probably a little too skinny for your tastes, but I'm 5'3.5 and 121-123ish
I'd recommend cutting carbs as much as you can (I literally live off of black coffee, low carb protien, cans of tuna, egg whites and flaxseed milk) and upping the cardio. I do an hour of cardio on a machine called the arc trainer for about an hour a day, sometimes twice a day, and that burns a shit ton of calories. 30-1hr on the stair master is good too.
Tldr more cardio

Looking good tripfag, these high test memers are cancer.

holy shit your life must suck

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nah but that's pretty impressive. haven't seen many females who just look like they're in good general shape.

>coffee
> tuna
>eggs
You must taste pretty bad, let me lick your vagoo and I will give you a full taste diagnostics.

would fill you up

You sound horribly boring. Sometimes 2 hours a day on a shitty machine teamed with a crappy limp diet. How's the single life?

Too bad her fat didnt go to her tits

>that dedication

mirin hard

wtf dude, I'm 5'3 and 123lbs and I don't look all that lean. 5'2 and 128lbs would still b p fat, unless she is pure muscle, like bulging.

Cut more calories. I'm a few inches shorter than her, and 1200 is what I would eat at maintenance.

>measuring her inches
if you know what I mean

lol shut up
First of all, 1200 is way too low. She should be eating 1800, or if her metabolism allows it, even 2000. She is going through a starvation mode and her body is trying to hold onto any mass that she can hold onto. That is why she isn't losing anything. She needs to eat and train hard.

What the fuck do you expect. She is eating 1200 babby calories and doing a MUSCLE BUILDING routine. She isn't going to make any muscle, you NEED to eat to make gains. Common sense! Calories=muscle, Muscle=fast metabolism, fast metabolism=fat loss..

And if she is only doing your split, then make her do cardio.

>5'2"
>142 fucking pounds

Dude she has to look obese, that is awful. My hamplanet sister is 5'8" and 165 and looks like she consumes an entire pizza for every meal.

Time to find a new gf. I'm guessing she's young...that shit is going to get exponentially worse every year. Get out while you still can

>5'2"
One of my friends GF's is this length, she was in the literal same boat, roughly the same weight

Get her off your fucking brosplit and get her to do fucking cardio, friends GF ran 4 days a week burning more calories then I do with weightlifting despite me being a foot taller and 200lbs and ate 1000kcal to get to her desired weight (which was 125lbs) and it still took long

She is small AF and lifting doesn't burn as much calories as Veeky Forums likes to imply, especially if you're a 5'2" grill

Can I take you to my high school prom 5 years ago

You're a fucking power mad little nigger aren't you? You shaming her and chewing her ass for eating something unhealthy isn't gonna work. Why do you think so many people with abusive parents who belittle them and make them feel stupid for every little thing they do grow up with mental issues?

What also pisses me off is you "think" that the sight of unhealthy food disgusts her. You don't know what she is thinking, you just feel the need to make her just like you and it's pretty fucking retarded and beta.

Guys my girlfriend is 5'4 and 100 lbs, how do I make her gain 10 lbs of good weight

>I'd recommend cutting carbs as much as you can
Are you talking about Keto? Keto works but it's not for all body types. And besides there is many ways to become lean without craving carbs. Carbs are essential nutrient to build muscle, no one shouldn't restrict something they like to eat to maintain a certain body, you just have to learn how to utilize it.

Thick as fuck, I wouldn't make her lose weight unless you're one of those fags who likes rock hard abs on a woman.

Put her on a calorie deficit that consists of nothing but candy bars and soda obviously. Stop being a retard and R E A D S T I C K Y

Mate why would you even post your gf on a Chinese imageboard for other fat neckbeards to look at?

>implying that's actually your gf

Also working out on cardio for two hours a day doesn't work for everyone either. Not many people can just be on that machine the entire time and That's it.
Of course Keto doesn't work for everyone, but I literally only posted what worked for me.
And I'm not specifically saying ketosis, but I just don't think she needs that much carbs because it's not like she's trying to do anything other than lose weight, like OPs initial post said.

Do you know how stressfull it is for her that you are DEMANDING from a cute girl with a decent body to lose weight immidiately ?
Anxiety. There is your problem, let the woman decide for herself.
If she asked you to be strict with her , be but do it nicely.

god fucking dammit you low test fuck

that is an absolutely perfect body

Hnnnnnnng