Lifting and 420

Sup Veeky Forums

Sort of addicted to ganja for the past 2 months now. Last break was 3 weeks ago and its been non stop since then. I may have noticed that smoking weed lowers your test because before smoking regularly I had more energy and wasn't as lethargic.

Had a massive power day at the gym and now all I wanna do is smoke a big fat joint and play driveclub. Pls help

Idiot.

Take advice from pic related.

Jakes on you fag mums already dead ;_;

>dubdubs checked

breh I smoke every single day, and i've been smoking every day for over 15 years

my test is fine.

pic related

(yOU)

That's cuz youre supplementin test cuz I ain't got bruises on me arse cheeks lad. Also thanks for the post now I feel okay about my shitt addiction and will roll a fat one

well meme friendo
Also OP, if you feel smoking weed lowers your test then that should be reason enough not to smoke it.

kill urself

is that taylor swift?

if you lift heavy it can help you bulk, arnold used to smoke weed when he needed to hit amazing calorie surpluses back in his prime.

otherwise it's a little pathetic. I've noticed people become less ambitious as they get really high. Of course everyone knows that ultrasuccessful badass who smokes every day but for every one of those guys there's like thirty dudes who might have been alphas but discovered and took too well to weed.

Anyone care to dispute?

My man
Same story here. No matter how much I smoke I always want to lift and do shit. Get motivated.

My mother is an angel

I wish my shower included shelves like this. That seems really convenient.

Probably a bitch to clean though imagine the grout buildup

No dispute, but I'll add that the same thing happens with every other substance. I know functioning coke users, too.

her body is not nearly that nice

I lift just fine its just the late night smoke session thats getting too monotonous and im hyped to smoke but once the buzz wears off I feel pathetic and shit tier for not having any control over a substance. It's a vicious cycle of smoking joints and doing the same shit

I thought this was a fit board

kill yourself edgelord

r9k thataway, friendo ------->

and by friendo i never mean friendo

I love my mummy

>addicted to ganja

Wow so kewl

Can someone please sauce me on OP's pic?

This.
;-;

naw im natty dude

it's an addiction, but a good one. It could be way worse

yessir

>late night smoke session thats getting too monotonous
keep it at that tho. If you are waking up and taking bong rips you are a fucking junkie degenerate, even if its only weed.

I wish this meme would still scare me, and she wasn't gone.

Wow you're an actual cuck.

He's got trip dubs

Also lookin good no homo

Mumuh

Bitch

I'm pretty sure smoking too much weed gave me mild gyno (puffy nipples, basically). Quit cold turkey a month ago and now I'm on track to have a nice chiseled chest.

How can this even be a conversation? Just get high around your workout schedule so that your not high during lifts. Especially if it's fucking weed, anyone who is/has been regular smoker knows that the high gets weaker and shorter after a few weeks of smoking. Give yourself an hour after smoking before you workout, simple as fuck. And it doesn't effect your test, that lazy lethargic feeling comes from being stoned, also simple as fuck.

I lift regularly despite my addictions to benzo's and lyrica, i just wait until after I workout to get high. Simple As Fuck.

you batard

why

thats F-ed

Jesus fucking christ OP I was addicted to opiates for a year and I still managed to get my ass in the gym 5-6 days per week and eat enough food to grow. Even when I quit and was in withdrawal I managed to make it 2-3 days per week for the 2-3 weeks I was sick. Just go early in the day and then you won't feel bad for smoking later on and stop being a faggot

have you tried sativa, it's supposed to give you more energy when you're high on it compared to indica which is what you probably smoke which makes you lethargic as fuck

Repli

Rollin

Gotta b safe

(You)

mommy

FUQ U

No, actually maybe yes pls

nigga

I'll agree as OP, I don't "wake n bake" and the only time I smoke is after I'm done with the day at night if that counts but still feel like a junkie ;_;

oh fuck you

I need mommy bc I am worthless neet,also love

fuck sake

oh fuck

shit

Fucking faggot

immunity cat bitch

wut?

Discipline is making the choice between what you want now and what you want most.

>all those fucking stretch marks
Fucking disgusting tbqh cem

lousy prick

jokes on you, I'm running out of cash and I want my mother dead!

pls no

not gonna risk it

I smoke weed basically every single day

I have pretty solid stats

smoke weed everyday dude, it's great

Surprised so many ppl luv their mom, I thought most hated their's here

stay in the dark side where you belong evil one.

Oh boy, those are quality proportions.

Also, ganja? It's called the herbal jew.

Not taking any chances

fug

fucker

pls no die

fag

fuck
here's a (you) piece of shit

no pls

benis

shitttttt

Shit

yooo

M

nuuuh

But only if you post "Thank you immunity puppy" in this thread

fuc

Goddammit, user, I can't believe you actually made me do this shit.

Thank you immunity puppy!
That was a close one.

If you don't want to smoke, don't smoke.

well OK

Blehriri

Neger bitte.

Fag