Cycles of Men

>Prologue

Zyzz stood in the sauna facing what could only be described as an inhuman mass.. A mutant. Zyzz quickly shook another bottle of protein preparing for the next volley of attacks. He didn't have much time. It was his 20th shake that day-and probably his final. All 20 were made with 4 heaping scoops of chocolate whey and topped off with the Miracle Scoop-Creatine. Zyzz remembered learning how the word Creatine was derived from the word "creation" because it was said to create more gains than any other substance.

In Zyzz's moments of thought the mutant had taken 3 morr slow steps-no doubt to prevent the loss of gains from any accidental onset of cardio. With a shaker in each hand Dark Scoops, The Man of 1,000 Names, had mixed two of his own during that time. Four heaping scoops in each.

>If he drinks those- he will have made more gains than I have today-and nobody will be able to stop him.

Zyzz's brain was in overdrive right then trying to think of a way out. He had made the previous 19 shakes rapidly-and without proper time to ensure an even mixture they had clumps. He could feel sickness welling up inside of him. His body was rejecting the clumps-but he couldn't let Dark Scoop win. The mad man sought to steal all gains and leave the world in atrophy.

>Ricardo Pastrami, your rampage stops today! Prepare to take a rest day for the rest of your life!
Zyzz said with pure Australian twang and banter.

>This small fry just doesn't get it. He's not willing to do whatever it takes to make gains, but I guarantee that if you watch my videos and follow my advice you will see the results that you need.
Dark Scoop said to the camera-man and his crew as he consumed both shakes at the same time.

Zyzz downed his final shake chewing through the chocolatey clumps as it filled his mouth. In truth, there was more powder than water. As he got to the bottom of the drink he swallowed the Creation Crystals as well. The familiar feeling of growing gains surged through his vascular and aesthetic body. The clumps slid down his throat and he prepared his body for the next attacks.

Dark Scoop jumped forward with a speed that belied never doing cardio and punched with both fists in a motion perfected by the PowerLifters-the bench press. Zyzz got a close up view of the knuckle tattoos zooming his way.

>One Night You Might.

Zyzz was hit with the full force of Dark Scoops' 16 fingers and two thumbs in his chest. It must have been 700lbs of mutant force-and his vision turned to darkness for a moment.

>That would have been an impressive lift at any meet
Zyzz thought as he laid on his meaty back. His meaty back shielding the blow was only reason he hadn't immediately died. The double punch had sent him flying 1000 feet to the other side of the sauna. Fortunately, Dark Scoop was still avoiding cardio-so Zyzz had a few gminutes compose himself as Dark Scoops made his advance.

With both feet slightly more than shoulder width apart Zyzz stood up perpendicular to Dark Scoop-stood- and raised his arm to punch Dark Scoop in a motion that could only be described as a lateral raise. He felt his upper traps straining from the force and knew it would be a good hit.

The moment before the hit connected the perfect definition, vascularity, and size of Zyzz's deltoids and serratus anterior blinded Dark Scoop.

With the force of 200lbs Dark Scoop received the blow squarely in his temple. It wasn't a large amount of force-but for a lateral raise it was huge.

Dark Scoop staggered backwards as slow as he could and reached for a mobility scooter he knew wasn't there. He stumbled and kept walking backwards trying not to fall. His fall continued until he was sprinting and his body had begun aerobic respiration.

Zyzz saw Dark Scoop's mutant body whither down to 300 lbs of mass. There would be no better time to strike.

Zyzz jumped behind Dark Scoop and brought both arms down in motion that the Aestheticans (Zyzz's own people) called a chest fly. A dangerous and technical move that gave both large chest gains and could be used to seal an opponent.

Zyzz brought his arms down with over 1,500lbs of force. In that moment the chocolate curds hit his stomach and Death racked (death wracked) his body.

As Zyzz completed the movement Dark Scoop's body disappeared from the Sauna and was sealed away. There was a massive explosion and the sauna blew away along with decades of gains and every building around them. As he was hurtling through the aether Dark Scoop roared his hate for the world and cursed the Blueberry Creatine that had given Zyzz the extra boost.

Chest Brah stood as he finished sealing the last member of Dark Scoop's crew. His chest had a huge pump. After all, he'd just sealed 13 respectably large men away. He turned to see how the 1v1 between Zyzz and Dark Scoop was going. Just in time he saw the explosion coming his way. with perfect form he flexed his chest and blocked the blast. A hole was burned in the ground where Dark Scoop had been sealed away and his gains had left his body, and Zyzz lay convulsing. That many gains being released at once could level miles of infrastructure. Chest Brah ran through the rubble lockers and grabbed his gym-bag from on top a pile of lockers-his manlet arms barely able to reach it.

He ran back to Zyzz and mixed the Creatine with liquid electrolytes hoping that it would enough to save his closest friend. He poured it into his mouth and and drank some for himself. He needed the electrolytes, and the blueberry flavor was just a bonus.

>Solid session, Brah
Chest Brah said.

Zyzz lay there convulsing. The seizures growing, along with a sad look in his eyes.

>I don't think I'm gonna make it
Zyzz said, his body flopping like an inflatable noodle outside of a car dealership.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Chest Brah yelled. Just then he felt the cardio from running for his gym bag moments before depleting his body of that day's gains. Hopeless to restrain him- Chest Brah watched Zyzz's body receive it's own Cardio-Curse 1000 times worse than what he had just experienced.

Chest Brah looked down at the husk of a man he had once known. He looked like a skeleton covered it taught paper bags.

Zyzz opened his mouth. His lips parted, but no words came out. Just then Chest Brah's body started shaking and he felt an even larger loss of gains.

In the months following the great battle the world fell to chaos. Blueberry creatine was the preferred flavor of many men-most among the strongest. By the time blueberry creatine was discovered to be the culprit many man had lost their gains and destroyed the areas around them.

The news was on internet forums everywhere.

>Zyzz defeated Dark Scoop, but Dark Scoop cursed the true source
no
>Zyzz joined Dark Scoop and helped curse the Creatine dying in the process
no
>Zyzz put steroids in every piece of creatine
no
>Creatine was always a steroid

The rumor changed a thousand times, but a few details were consistent.

It was no longer safe for men to take creatine.
Zyzz-the Savior of Aesthetics, the Sikkunt- was dead.

Boys grow and learn while the men before age and atrophy. The young, the Prime, are taught by those wiser and stronger. No longer able to make the same gains as in their youth they, the Mentors, pass on the tips and tricks they are able to recall to those with potential. The cycle of gains is preserved and new Men of Legend are grown and taught with every generation.

In one cycle, called the 5th cycle by some, a fan whirled in a Gym of Gold. It was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor ends to the cycle of men, but it was a beginning.

That's part 1.

I'll write more if it's any good, I'll write more.

Bump

>Reached for a mobility scooter he knew wasn't there
Lmao

This whole story, holy shit OP

C-can i be in the screenshot?

Apex kek.

Laughed especially hard at
>One night you might
>16 fingers

>one night you might

fucking K E K

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

>Dark Scoop
>Ricardo Pastrami
>Man of 1,000 names

I can't wait for the new names. We'll definitely see some classics.

>4 scoops

C'mon

this is so try hard stupid. I wouldnt be surprised if OP turned off his trip to compliment himself

It's basically a copy of The Wheel of Time.

I chuckled.

Was Zyzz natty? Newfag here

Had enough roids in him to make an African village swole.

Thanks man, I really needed that.

Have you read the wheel of time?

Really good read