What's Veeky Forums's official backpack?

What's Veeky Forums's official backpack?

Other urls found in this thread:

summiticeapparel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basic Jansport with a small and smaller pocket.

converse dufflebag

Bumping for curiosity.

I bought this mini duffel-bag from Singapore and for the most part it was pretty good. It could've been more well designed (having only one compartment which is the main one), a few more pockets and made from a better material but other than that it was perfect for general carrying around and a compact gym bag.

I'd love to see if anyone else has any idea of where to buy a better quality one, or, if they know of anything similar.

These are all shit, best backpack are those designed for outdoor activities because they have best weight distribution, don't leave your back sore after walking 3 blocks and are durable af.
Pic strongly realted.

I put my gym shit in pic
I use one of these for work and just as a day bag

i am ready for the trash talk

just drop the money and get a good one. have had my duffel bag for years. gym, travel, overnights. they are really useful

forgot image. how embarrassing

>What's Veeky Forums's official backpack?
>posts holdall

Got one of these for gym will have to get a decent backpack for college soon

You reckon? I have an Italian leather one but that's purely for travelling.
Also are small ones common or was I just lucky? Cause I don't mind the big ones I just prefer smaller ones.

northface though? it's like the Dre beats of outdoor gear. not bad but too expensive for the quality. could get something way nicer for the same price just without the status symbol logo

I thought that's what that specific user was asking for. oops just woke up my bad

I was just saying I don't use it for everything so my backpack is pretty minimal

No need to get upset

I got that one for 80$ from amazon and its like new after 3 years of usage so I think its a pretty good deal. I don't say that only TNF makes good backpacks, just made an example. Also beats are complete shit, they sound worse than any 30-50$ sennheiser.

in this day and age everything is common. I'd definitely spring for a canvas or whatever material though for knocking around everyday

lol without derailing the thread, I just meant beats hardware is comparable to way cheaper headphones. they sound ok, bass heavy sure, but for most people thats just a preference and the brand is a status symbol.

and yeah I agree. ou should see if Nathan fielders brand is still up and running

summiticeapparel.com

it is

cheap ass mil-tec pack

yeah but you'll look like a goober wannabe

5.11 tactical backpack here

>shop our apparel
>holocaust facts

wtf am I missing

this

>känken
I only see those at uni used by grills from humanistic/art faculty

well, it happens to double as my /out/ pack

Its a decent backpack, but small, thats why mostly girls have them.

Jason Blaha pls go

Leather bag for studying and city and the green military backpack for sports and other "dirty" activities.

Do you put your macbook in that backpack when you go to starbucks?

it's Nathan fielders brand from Nathan for you.