Choose ONE

>Height genetics boost - increases your height by up to 6 inches(you choose how much within that), you stay totally in ratio with the rest of your body, not like some height surgery shit with jack skellington legs

>You get to steal any one persons physique/aesthetics/genetics/inserts, but you keep your height and mass and have to build the muscle yourself

>You are automatically 2x as strong as other guys are your height/weight due to your god-tier strength genetics - if guys your size OHP 135lbs 1x5, you can do 270lbs 1x5 with the same amount of effort, no aesthetic/height or mass change, though.

>You get the most aesthetic cock genetics and most desired cock length/width with big balls and can shoot gigantic loads, and every girl says you are the best they've ever had, but your height decreases by 8 inches

>IQ goes up by 30 points and you have the motivation and discipline to help you accomplish your goals in life

>You get to totally redesign yourself as a person (mentally and physically, aesthetics, strength, intelligence, work ethic), like using cheat mode on the Sims, but you only get to live for three years before you die a miserable, embarrassing death and you are aware of this fate the entire time. It is unavoidable.

>You inherit $20,000,000. Nothing about you changes.

/thread

I´ll go with 5. Discipline/motivation is something I´ve been working on most of my life, still young so I should definetely think big.
Being smarter helps too.

7. I like pretty much everything about myself but my bank is sad.

Lets see.

I'm 5'10 so height isn't a huge deal for me.

My aesthetics are pretty good so i don't have a huge inclination. IF I was to do this, i'd pick like Klokov or something.(?)

2x as strong at the same size is pretty badass, like Superman shit, but what's the use really? you don't NEED to be 2x as strong.

best cock and balls ever is pretty cool, but my dick is like 7x6 so I don't have a need for it. plus fuck being 8" shorter. I don't have the inches to spare.

5 is pretty awesome if you're physically a good looking and healthy guy.

6 is what the most insecure faggots will pick

7 is pretty awesome being that it's just a guaranteed 20 million dollars. even with the IQ boost and shit from 5, who knows if you'd ever make that kind of money.

...i'd probably pick between 5, 7, and 1. fuck. I'd pick 5. I feel okay with myself, physically, and I don't desire money that badly to take it over a 30 point IQ increase and huge work ethic. you'd basically be Elon Musk

Who needs work ethic when you never have to work again? I'm quite motivated to do shit I enjoy doing like working out, it's just boring 9-5 garbage that sucks.

5 is basically saying you'll end up being in a history book or excelling at whatever you go into. just having a lot of dosh, unless you're already a genius with a great work ethic, doubt-able anyone on here is, then I don't see it being a fulfilling life.

5 or 7 are the only logical answers

I have no desire for that, and genuine geniuses all seem miserable. I just want to be as happy as I can be and live the most enjoyable life I can. I can be totally forgotten before my grandkids are even dead and I wouldn't give a shit.

not for guys that with shitty genetics they aren't.

I may be a fatass, but I'm currently on the road to recovery. I want to earn that fitness.

4 made me lol too hard and now people are looking

but i'd take 5 no doubt.
>discipline to finally ignore women and focus on meditating and developing musical and artistic skill
>intelligence to think deeper about philosophy and study the gita
>finally reach enlightenment and get out of this cycle of rebirth while maintaining natty gains and being a good musician/artist.

pls jeebus give me mental strength

Oh well. I just feel like it'd make for a more interesting life.

3, no question

#1 because I'm hot but short.

I have to keep my mind intact because that's a personal challenge, #5 would make everything too easy and you'd want to kill yourself

I think traveling and partying with 0 worries would be better personally. I think it comes down to whether you give a shit about your legacy or not.

>and genuine geniuses all seem miserable.
Well, that's part of the choice user. These are all supposed to be good and bad in their own ways.

7. hands down.
6'3, got IQ gains from philosophy,alot of math and logical thinking. Hard gainer but good insertions, getting fit isn't everything in life. Cock is little bit above average and women don't care that much as people would think. With 20M$ i can either invest it in business, or live rest of my life as king, travelling around world & meeting other people etc.

>got IQ gains from philosophy
that's cute

7 easy.

I'm a manlet, and 7 is the clear choice. Change it to $1,000,000 and you might make this shitty thread interesting

>got IQ gains from philosophy

>>implying you don't get smarter by training your brain to think more deeply and use neocortex more often.

This. Make 7 an amount of money that isn't enough to retire and this might be an interesting thread. But you would probably have to change 30 iq to something lower as well. Also why the fuck do you need to lose 8 inches just to have a nice dick, half of this board (me included) would be a virgin even if they had a dick perfectly sculpted by michaelango himself, they don't need the height impairment as well.

So if I'm 5'11, have good frame, have an average sized pen0r, and my body over produces fluids (sweat, spit, jizz)
And if I pick #1, will my penor increase to stay proportional with my body?
That one please

7. Hire a top shelf nutritionist and personal trainer, get the body of my dreams, and still have shitloads of money left over to set myself and family up for at least a long time. No downsides.

the beauty of 5 is that you'd make more than 20 million.

No you wouldn't. You would still be the lazy introverted dude you are now but just a bit more of a know it all. If you think you could make more than 20 million dollars from gaining some iq points, that just says that those points might just bump you into the borderline category of pic attached.

no you wouldn't it literally says you'd have the discipline to accomplish your goals and be smart enough to do it.

Having a tough time between 4 and 5

I already have a 143-148 IQ (no e-stat) so 5 would either make me insane or do a lot of cool shit. I would probably still settle for 7 though.

Pick 7 and continue lifting

i think i'd want to be me just the way i am :^)
a real human being

how the fuck is no one choosing 3. think outside the box, you can effortlessly win the olympics and strongman competitions, using that as a source of income. Face it, you'll probably lift anyway if you choose 7, so might as well make it mroe enjoyable.

>5, then make more money than picking 7.
OR
>7, pay off student loans, maybe get masters, maybe pursue phd, maybe buy a house, buy a comfy farm in Brittany, invest part of the money in VR

>>You inherit $20,000,000. Nothing about you changes
uh yeah 7. Never have to work again and enjoy my gains for the rest of my life

faggot detected

Tough one, Im 6'7 so height isnt an issue. Would consider 4 to make me avg height and also sex god, but ez retirement at 20 sounds good so probably 7 tbqh

give me dat money nigga

I redesign myself as the most beautiful, aesthetic, bold genius that has ever walked the face of the earth, with alien levels of technology implanted in my brain.
>make clone of myself through superior genetics
>implant my consciousness inside it upon the moment of my death
>curse removed, life to live, immortality

Readin down the line... #3, definately.. wait shit, number 4 for sure.. 8 inches? fuck that! aww number 5 the others dont even come close... wait that's hard Im going with 7 final answer.

fucking faggots. made a new one with the adjusted numbers that make it way harder.

7 because I don't hate everything ab poo it myself

>got IQ gains from philosophy,alot of math and logical thinking.

I'm 5'10'', pretty good aesthetics and 7x5.

1 Does sound pretty nice, it feels like that's the only physical trait that could make my life exponentially better.

5 Would be pretty cool for the discipline. My IQ is already 145, but I'm lazy as fuck. Having an official genius IQ + motivation wouldn't be too bad.

7 Having access to that much money at once might be dangerous. I could invest it all and not work ever again tho.

Between 1,5 ,7.

>tfw choose number 4 and still be 6 foot

>tfw 5'8" manlet

>145 iq
Ok

>choose #3
>start training for competitive mma
>or literally any sport where being twice as strong as everyone else is basically cheating
>win forever

Poo in loo

>My IQ is already 145, but I'm lazy as fuck

Lol sure you are, cupcake