powerliftinggeneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjhZ3WAcpc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitposters out

Second for Trappy-Chan a best girl.

I claim this thread in the name of Panzer

this is my thread and I grant everyone permission to post in it BUT twinkfrey

His posts are to be deducted from the post counter and any thing said by him will not be counted as relevant and is to be ignored

y-you too

Why has it taken me this long to discover Greek yogurt?
>8g carbs
>12g protein
>0g fat
>80 calories a cup
Whew lads.

You can make your own p easy too using cheesecloth.

Do you have it by itself or?

I can't stand the taste of it by itself, need some recipe ideas lads

accidentally lied last thread lads, it was 217kg that i did for an rpe 8 double. point still stands imo.

How have you not discovered yoghurt

I understand you are wary of anything outside of mommies tendies but really

you didn't tell me about when you got punched earlier

i want to hear your story you've inspired me to begin transitioning myself (i haven't started HRT yet just laser hair removal all over my body

So fucking amazing, love it

Learn to like it pussy :^)

So you pull the same as panzerjager, congratulations??????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm not a girl you stupid nigger.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE HAD TO GO BACK ON WHAT HE SAID

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

It's a little more than a dollar a cup so I'm fine desu.
I get the little fruit flavored ones.
Kys.

Throw a scoop of whey with a good chocolate flavor in there and it's literally soft-serve

Reee cuckbro still hates me

Lel you're such a fucking cuck you're just now finding out about one of the best sources or protein ever? O yeah and your gf got BLACKED™ for sure, after seeing that pic of her getting cozy with that black guy I don't know how you didn't just break up with her on the spot.

Every time someone posts this webm I watch it all the way through.

>someone

Sorry I'm natty.

thats a good sign

he wont even respond to me anymore cause hes intimidated of my deadlift which exceedes his

he's also mad that amber died in dirty myrtle

pic related

>he's so poor he has to make his own yogurt

>RPE chart
>217x2 @ RPE 8 = 244kg
>222x2 @ rpe 10 (amrap) = 231kg
>the same.
>20kg bw difference

Even Natty Fil the champion of Swedish natty nationals says protein and creatine are okay.

You just gave him up. I'm reporting him to the authorities. This is NOT okay.

Post a squat/bench vid

who said RPE 10

If you do AMRAP at RPE 10 thats so completely pointless and dangerous if you overextend yourself

I do AMRAPS at RPE 9 cause 10 is reserved for PRing

also

>MUH BODYWEIGHT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM A TWINK NOTICE ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUH BODYWEIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=HjhZ3WAcpc4

>Panzer is 93 kgs and I outlift him as a twink

I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you lad.

>low bar

>that j-beebz face when a BBC weilding basketball american is behind you spotting your little twink ass

lmao

Clipped my back while memeing around with mace swings

Hope that shit is solid for tomorrow

Where are all you niggers pulling my BW from

make up your mind

>panzer is STILL posting @ me

I see you tuck to the left

>lifting the same or less as someone almost 20kg lighter than you

why are you being obnoxious again. you are mediocre at best and no one likes you. fuck off panzerfag

>tfw those are your target numbers and you're 10kg heavier

I am no better than PanzerFat

MUH BODYWEIGHT

twinks pls

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOM HES POSTING AT ME AGAIN AND I HAD TO MUTE HIM CAUSE IM A SCARED TWINK WITH NO MASS

Quality thread we have here

really 10/10

nowhere I'd rather be on a gloomy monday evening

I will have to be away tomorrow night though, being a chad and all

who volunteers to maintain the PanzerPosting, you must have:

>enough pepes to constantly post through the thread
>immense creativity to respond to all twinks in appropriate manners
>atleast 200lbs(sorry twinkfrey)
>a burning hate for twinkfrey and boardshorts's illegal gf
>must outdeadlift benchjoe

who thinks they can handle the job

literally 2 people can ruin an entire good community

if panzer and sean would just "dissapear" this would be a great general

Eh. Sean is at least funny.

>twinkfrey
self explanitory how awful he is
>joe
just posts food, vacations, or banter doesnt even post lifting anymore
>bagboyshorts
gives boring advice and doesnt even have spicy banter even when I'm here
>buda
obnoxious, too old to be here in all honesty
>boygeorge
weasel, all his videos are literally the same, not funny, not even good advice
>poutine
a fucking leaf
>bodyoreo
doesnt even post here
>norse
doesnt even post here
>trappy
she is literally controlled by me
>Lith
benches less than Panzer
>Fatretard
good fellow
>other trips I may be forgetting
mostly bad anyways

quality general we have here

I make this general

with S-an being a supporting character

>PanzerFat
thinks he's being edgy but in reality we can all tell he was the kid who wore a fedora to middle school prom

You shut your whore mouth you dirty slag

thats a funny way to spell

"the funniest, most witty, strongest lb per lb non-twink chad to ever grace this general with non-biased information on the status of the general and the world in general who if he ever left tragedy would fall upon plg and would likely become dead"

>no Rasputin

Forgot to mention the best trip?

panzers sq and bp are...?

>panzers sq and bp are...?

"0"

Because he's never posted them. Out of shame.

It's not a very interesting story, and it's a private thing.

And no, I didn't get a boner or showed him my benis.

I know, it's a Veeky Forums meme kekk

So exactly like you in otherwords

squatted 165 and benched 113 in mid april havent maxed since was going to probably squat 175-180 next week but I've cut back squatting completely for now cause my form for whatever reason tanked heavily and it was hurting me

Talk shit, get hit, bitch

So in other words, the bitch, i.e. you, talked shit about panzer and then got hit by me, thus proving my point and coming full circle

>benched 113

How long until alex starts writing a tinder book and selling his tinder secrets?

I matched with a girl and im considering asking her out desu (actually typed """desu"""!!!)

i think shes cute?

Wouldn't your story just be
>look down
>see benis
>think "nah"
>hop on hrt

>not competing

Serious question here: what's a good program where I can keep increasing my lifts without actually maxing? I don't like the stress maxing puts on my mind, i.e. Severe anxiety

I hate benching

so

much

its boring

its tedious

its super form particular

differant benches fuck up your set up

its uncomfortable to set up

and its the easiest to cheat with a meme arch

I really dislike it so it reflects in my training being my worst lift

I'll give you one guess as to what my favorite lift is

Every program ever requires you to max so you can enter in your 1rm for the next cycle.

If you don't care about maxing, go do bodybuilding

Just talk to her. Women love it when you do that.

Is Alex here?

Wish you had to compete in powerlifting to trip

I'm sitting here feeling like pure shit after failing a max. This happens everytime I fail. What do you recommend? How have you overcame the feeling of failure in a lift?

if you don't mind doing amrap sets, you can run the first 5 weeks of candito's 6 week, deload, and redo it with estimated 1rm based on the amraps.
if you are more advanced you can do a similar thing for PH3 (this is how the program is designed) for like 12 weeks. you could end each cycle with some arbitrary weight for an 8 or 9 rpe, then use the RPE chart to find out what % that is, and use that to find an estimated 1rm

or you could get better at 1rming

Hepburn.

Nigger

How light are the doubles/triples supposed to be at? 75-80%?

Thanks a lot. Will look into these more. I appreciate it. I actually ran canditos before, might give it another shot

wait what

>heard you were talkin shit about me on /plg/

i think about 80% is doable.

Hepburn will teach you to grind.

you can also do it on a cut because it is very grindy.

definition of trying hard.

Might do advanced novice after my cut. Maybe even before I finish

Plg? More like pld
Powerlifting dead

Just got back from grabbing a glass of wine with my Snake

fuark i love that gym and those people so much

It's on my list:

Witchita falls Athletic Club
Barbell Brigade
Elite Performance Center

>Wahlander belt is cheaper than new SBD belt on innerstrength.com

Jesus tapdancing Christ what SBD is doing is disgusting.

>barbell brigade

You mean slant and beaner city? Gym is shit, only redeeming feature is all the room on the floor

>.com

why? theyre so memeey

Abusing the brand name

what about THE STRONGEST GYM IN THE WEST
???

Sauce!

Is there any actual reason to not use knee sleeves when pulling? I noticed Ray Williams and plenty of other 120 and 120+ lifters do it

Anyone here do the running meme?

Im trying to get into it for this month while I cant do squat/diddly. Seeing very little improvement on day three now, though. It was better the second day, and I had a rest day between then and now so it doesnt really make sense that performance wasnt as good. Kinda disheartening.

Oh heck yes how could I forget hanging out with Meme Bell

Abusing 2 cent squatters who think that the difference between them and Ray Williams is the belt.

I'd be afraid the added friction would fuck me up

Once a month. Either mountain scrambling, or five k jogs.

my bad. .ca

You can run once a month and still manage 5k?

Ive never really ran before in my life and I realize how important having a certain level of aerobic conditioning is. Im trying hard but I dont really know how hard is too hard. I can tell what overdoing it is when lifting, but not cardio. I just want to be able to move my legs fast for more than a minute and a half at a time.

What if you chalked them like they do?

Fuck. I do not know why I typed "month" and not "week"

Running can be hard to figure out. Aerobically, you can't really go "too hard" if you program your week appropriately. Running won't detract much from your training if you stay below five kilometers or so.

You mean applied Talcum Powder? That's not chalk on the front of the legs, lad. Chalk adds friction, it doesn't reduce it. I'm not sold on the idea; I pull the bar very close to my shins and it could for sure catch on the lip of the sleeve.

Yeah, sorry, talcum.

I've used them when training sumo before, wasn't a problem then, but haven't tested out conventional

I just don't think the risk analysis comes out in favour, but if they work for you, rock em.

Ok so here's my scheme.

I'm gonna run EOD, increasing distance gradually until I hit about 4-5miles (so more than 5k but not super long distance). During the runs I jog at a decent pace for as long as I can. When I cant, I walk until my heart rate starts to go down, at which point I begin running again (so my heartrate stays 130-180 running or not).

Is this reasonable? Its kinda like c25k but Im not bringing my phone to use as a fucking stopwatch when Im trying to jog thats so silly.

I've pulled with them on before, and prefer it. i never notice any friction. that being said, i do not pull SUPER close to my legs
they definitely do not add weight or put you in a better position, for me they just feel comfortable.

180 is high as fuck, i think you're underestimating how much pain you're in when your heart rate is at 180 for any sustained period. try to keep it below 160 imo. don't start too fast, there are different energy systems being trained through running, you want the one that is trained through long, sustained pace (probably). if you can't go 5-6 minutes AT LEAST without stopping, you're pushing the pace too much.
seriously try to not let your heart rate get to 180

I can actually really speak in favor of Couch to 5K, but it's shit for powerlifters, because the frequency is too high. I'd suggest only running once a week.

Yeah I saw you pull with them; but I doubt they'd work for me - but this is all moot because I don't use sleeves anyway.

Honestly Joff isn't far off the mark. Set your distance. Do it once a week. Walk the whole fucking thing if you have to, but just try to run a little more every week. This is all meant to be Low Intensity Cardio though; it is meant to aid in your training as a powerlifter not harry it.

I cant fucking jog for 5+ minutes what is with all you fucking chads. Im not fucking walking here. I can walk for hours but i cant fucking run or jog for shit. Thats why Im doing this.

Fucking triggered. Theres a reason the c25k shit starts with alternate 1.5 minute walks and jogs.

Yeah I just wanna do it as a comfort thing, have started having some more knee pain after I started doing more cardio (CARDIO KILLS GAINS)