Why are you idiots still lifting weights like african slaves when you could look like this with just bodyweight...

why are you idiots still lifting weights like african slaves when you could look like this with just bodyweight training x)?

Nice legs, faggot

>nice abs
>ok chest
>shit arms
>no legs
for which purpose?

Its to bad the SS doesn't let you guys lift. Guess u gotta do what u gotta do when in Auschwitz

madson?

OP pls...

Routine?

chins, pulls, dips, pushups, muscle ups, human flag progression, handstands etc. with all kinds of variations ofc

This this

Can you post the whole routine? How many days a week and how many push ups etc

Lmao i bet you lift for women
> still mirin though ;)

I would do that work out routine if I wanted to be a bitch with no muscles

congrats on escaping auschwitz

>when you could look like this

Because I used look like that and I want to escape Auschwitz mode you worthless twink.

Nice OP

Dont listen to fat virgins ITT. Almost no one on this board knows anything about bodyweight training. The only bodyweight exercises they can name are push ups and sit ups. sounds pretty solid.

Auschwitz?x)

jesus m8 my gf has bigger arms than you

you also have no chest and most likely no legs

nigga u small af

>those legs
>not hungry skelly twink

Lmao. I could snap you in half with my bare hands.

I am not saying these are bad but when you wear a shirt you look skinny and weak.

I want my gains to be noticeable even when I wear a shirt.

Definition of auschwitz m8

Start working with rings and your arms will get bigger. Srs.

luls

if you wear oversized shit ye

Do you really believe you look good/muscular ?

Remember, all girls think he's ripped so he can still get more pussy than you

not really, because if you make him wear a shirt, the only thing showing is his incredibly tiny arms.

nah im just fucking around with Veeky Forums to see how butthurt they would get ahaha, and I like the progress I've made so far and in such a short timespan like 1 month and a half of training seriously. pic related

Because I started out fat.

height and weight?

182cm/64kg

I'm 20 pounds heavier and 1 inch shorter and look smaller for some reason. I guess big bones arent really a meme

What exercises do i have to do for those abs?

Great progress bro, by the time you turn 11 you're gonna be a beast!

genes and bf I guess I don't do any abs exercises other than leg raises/crunches on the bar
good post ty for the laugh

>be auschwitz
>implying lifting these 60kg is any good
and that's why i like barbells

What the fuck, you serious? I'm 175cm, 60kg and I feel like any strong wind will fucking kill me and make me snap in half.

>Why lift weights when you can look DYEL x)?

Gee, I wonder.

poast dick

>lifting for other men
muh sexuality

rip throd

Because I want to look like Adonis not Onison

As a fellow bodyweight fag i was gonna support you but... Nah nigga you went full juden...

back to v faggot

Dat doublechin tho