Why don't you smoke Veeky Forums?

Why don't you smoke Veeky Forums?

I do, wish I didn't tho

I have 2 or 3 a week.
Nice on long, lonely drives.

Cause I chew.

Because smokers are jokers!

bought some more vape nation juice today, hoping to stick to one or two a day and save some money..

Because he's dead and I'm not.

He smoked wtf? He was just asking for the Grim Reaper 2 visit him.

It's a waste of money.

money that you can use on oats and meat

Once you're at mouth fedora stage you know it's time to quit all nicotine.

I quit. Been smoker for 5 years on and off. Mainly due to health concerns. But ill have a few here and there on night outs and shit.

This.

Never liked the taste

Use to smoke pack in a half a day, did so for 6 years. Regretting the fact I'll probably meet the reaper when my children are in school.

Have the occasional vape. Inb4 faggot.

Cigarettes?
It's expensive and smells like garbage from the paper wrappings

Cigars on the other hand...

Don't do that to yourself breh. I quit for 6 months a couple of years ago and you know how i started back up again?

>I'll just smoke when i go out with mates
>I don't like scabbing off mates, i'll just buy a packet for saturday night
>Oh hey i have a couple left from sat night, i'll smoke them on the way home

Trust me man you either quit all together or don't bother, the temptation is too great. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 weeks now and i just think of the health benefits and how much money i'm saving. Stick to your goals

Tastes gross
Smells bad
Is unhealthy
Hasn't been attractive for like 30 years

Only thing it's good for is potentiating opiates and stimulants

I dont now how it happened, but it seems like there's much less people smoking around than like ten years ago.

I welcome it.

I'm smoking a pipe of tobacco right now Tbh

It's very expensive, unhealthy, smells like shit, and the benefits are...?

God tier
Pipe tobacco
Cigars
Marijuana

Good tier
Opium

Gay tier
Pole

Fedora tier
Snus

Trailer trash tier
Chaw
Cigs
Vape

I quit before getting fit, then for about two weeks became a smoker again.

It's the worst for workouts. For me it's basically a 30% handicap. Can't take deep breaths, thus don't have the energy for a full work out, thus not as much gains.

I forgot to add Meth and crack to trailer trash

I do occasionally, not very often.
The gaps in between each pack is months though.

>God tier
>Pipe tobacco
>Cigars
These are okay if it's non processed shit since tobacco is a natural aromatase inhibitor

>Marijuana
Even if I like the taste, I avoid smoking it because estrogens

Because I'm not a small town degenerate scumbag. I sell that shit, and rarely do I see an aesthetic, attractive, well spoken and admirable person buy those little fuckers. It's forever and always the filthy addicts and the youth too retarded to realise what their folks are doing is fucking stupid who come in to buy them.

Seriously, nigga - fuck your 'smokes' and choke on 'em.

>mfw smoking a blend of two pinches perique, four pinches latakia

This is a very controversial topic

Buckle up Bucko

Why would I? Give me only 1 (one) reason to do it? Protip: you can't

Indeed

its cool, you want to be cool right? like Chad and get all the girls

Quit smoking because no cigs actualy taste good and I got tired of my hands and all of my clothes smelling like smoke, can smoke a pipe with some nice tobacco once in a while though.

Any one /selfroll/ here? My little tops 100 hand roller and a $7.00 bag of tobacco with a $1.50 pack of tubes can pump out $50 worth of ciggies that are way better than prerolls

Picking up smoking has been the worst best thing to happen to me.

They are so satisfying at times and at others I feel like a complete failure. I don't smoke anymore but I still think how nice it'd be to sit back and enjoy a cigarette.

I stopped mainly because my already shitty teeth were starting to hurt when I smoked. I mouth fedora pretty heavily now because it's cheap.

Because i saw every older male in my family go downhill health wise due to smoking.
Thanks for asking anyway.

Rollies are great and cheap, less chemicals too. Just hard to get into because its annoying as fuck when you start to get the technique

This. I quit nicotine once I had a cloud chasing mod and noticed how big of a faggot you are when you do it.

Been nicotine free for half a year now. Feels very good.

It's a stimulant.

There are way better ways of consuming it though, and I don't care what people say about vaping, it's definitely a better route of administration than smoking.

i' m trying to stop but my ex gf is harassing me and stressing me all the time and as soon as i fin the willpower to throw the pack away she comes up with some of her fucked up shit and i feel the urge to smoke a full pack in half a day.
fuck that piece of shit

I feel like I've gotta vape like 10x more to get the nicotine buzz I get from 1 cig

Use stronger juice?

Because all smokers have ass breath

It's not the same. I used 1.2mgs at first. I would chain vape to try and get a buzz but I'd just end up with an upset stomach.

>god tier
>marijuana

Weed is for niggers

all of that is shit tear
I mean smoking in general

I suppose you're trying to mouth-smoke, and when it condenses you end up swallowing rather than just inhaling it?

Well yea it's a cigarette alternative

i use nicotine lozenges

never really smoked cigs, but nicotine is a great stimulant for work and shit.

or
>buy your mates a round of drinks from time to time
>don't feel bad for taking their smokes

you're thinking of cigars

cigarettes are generally inhaled, but by all means, don't start doing that. shit fucks your lungs up.

Enjoy your cancer, faggot

Zyzz is dead and I still live. He was a good example of what you can accomplish, but he was far from perfect.

cause it's abbout $30 a pack in australia.

I quot a bit over a year ago. Best decision of my life.
> cardio gains
> smell gains
> boner gains

I smoke fools like you on the B-ball court.

i like having fresh lungs, no gyno and beautiful fresh breath. Smokers need to move to a smoking only country and live with other smokers, have your own smoking kingdom

makes me lazy

I cycle smoking for the ultimate discipline routine

week 1: smoke 1 pack a day
week 2: smoke 0.5 pack a day
week 3: smoke 2 pack a day (not first cycle tho, ull kill urself)
week 4-5: smoke 0 packs a day, cold turkey
week 6+: repeat

>smoke 1 pack a day

how the fuck do you have time for that shit?

home gym bruh

tried a mates vape and it was pretty cool

Vape nashe ya'll.

Good list.

Too expensive. Smells absolutely putrid. No real benefit other than a small momentary dopamine spike.

Kek, it's about 3 dollars a pack where I live

god bless Slovakia

smokin is hot in hungary i would suck this pajeet's dead nipples for 3000 shekels.

I'm tempted to start pipe smoking actually. Anybody here pipe smoke?

Just smoke cigarettes, you goddamn wannabe Gandalf

Only reason people smoked pipes is because it was the only way to do it besides smoking cigars (which weren't cheap to get), or chewing tobacco, back in the day, now it's convenient to just buy a pack of cigs

If you gonna smoke it in public, make sure it matches your fedora and trenchcoat

Or do it, do whatever you want, I'm not your mother

Smoking anything that isn't marijuana literally kills your gains. This doesn't belong on Veeky Forums.

i smoke like 3 squares a day on average. i like the buzz, it helps me manage hunger, and it also alleviates stomach discomfort
>avoid smoking it because estrogens
a smoke so much weed bro.
>pic related

dude, smoking at night when hitting the road, is the best "myself" feeling i've had, idk why but i can think about my life su much better when smoking on the road

>Just smoke cigarettes, you goddamn wannabe Gandalf

Cigs are 100% worse health wise than pipe, cigars, snus, or even fucking vaping, and they smell like asshole. Why the fuck would you choose them when there are four way better alternatives?

Sure, if you buy shitty smokes from Ukraine, especially with some peppermint bullshit on them as well

I smoke Luckies. I have a pipe as well, but I only smoke it at home in the winter, due to cozyness

Also your claim was biased (false) to begin with. Just say you want to be a special snowflake, that's why you want to smoke pipe

Damn, you just went so retarded I'm not even going to bother giving a serious reply.

Sure champ

I smoke cubans once a week

I smoke once a week. It's okay. I'm lucky that I don't have an addictive personality.

He would've died young from his heart conditin anyway (and copious amounts of coca-cola). I'd rather die huge and drowning in pussy, rather than at 4am in a WoW raid as a virgin.

OMG so much this

omg lol. As someone that has quit nicotine I can tell you on good authority that this routine is the ultimate builder of discipline.

Holy fuck this

I smoke 6-7 cigs a week. Usually after a rough day of work or when going for a walk to get some extra cardio in.

no he wouldn't have man keep deluding yourself

You don't think a heart condition from birth, a cocaine and mdma habit. A shit diet of fast food and 4litres of coca-cola a day, and literally (his own words) playing WoW for 20 hours straight a day, would not have killed him???

Stop deluding YOURself.

I quit 6 weeks ago because I couldn't go 5 minutes without coughing and I was constantly wheezing, I was smoking 40 cigarettes a day

I feel so much better it's amazing to not have to wheeze and cough every breath bros

Spending 30$ a day on cigarettes

>tfw have to choose between cigs an food

I quit smoking because they're so expensive

wtf i love smoking now

because tobacco is a meme

just like
cars
cellphones
restaurants
clothing brands
energy drinks
alcohol
real estate
banking
politics
and just about everything else people force on you through advertising

fucking this man. Recently went down to Dallas to buy a car, drove it all the way back to Boston by myself. Smoked cigs the entire time, was amazing. Wish I were still just driving around not giving a fuck about anything else

IT LOWERS YOUR TEST

It's actually an AI breh.

I smoke nicotine-free e-cigs that look like normal cigarettes.

i just generally identify whatever it was that degenerate sand nigger did and do the opposite

I read online that nicotine can help substantially with depression symptoms. Has anybody noticed that when they smoke/started smoking?

What's the point? lol

lel

But anyway, fuck Zyzz. He was a terrible model for physical fitness. He was just charismatic and it made him seem inspiring until his heart went 9/11 on him.

Smoking increases testosterone.

>cars
True my dream car is no car and living where i don't need one
>cellphone
Smart phones especially
>restaurants
Yep breakfast by far Being the worst. Burgers are terrible. Even fast food is outrageous for what it is
>clothing brands
Fitted or not Fitted and matching is all that matters
>energy drinks
Over priced soda
>alcohol
Gave me seizures when mda binges didn't. Overpriced and shit high. Fun times when you're young maybe
>real estate
Unless you're selling mansions
>banking
Yep. Everything about it. Profit driven entities.
>politics
Yesterday's system just isn't working today. It was made by Smart people in charge then and it's still the same way now, it is made and meant for wealthy people in power.

Life is a meme. Its 2016 and our social issues are fat acceptance, tranny bathrooms and black lives matter. People who support black lives matter are pulling our country down.