What are the most alpha fetishes and why?

(Try being creative with your answers, being a dom is pretty obvi)

Missionary position with lots of eye contact.

Nothing more alpha than procreation with a loving wife

>monogamy
>alpha

the term alpha male comes literally from animal leaders who keeps a bunch of female while they remains mostly faithfull cause he is the best around

Not being some faggot who posts about being alpha on an albanese iron-hoisting board

Cuckholdry

>having only one wife
>being a cuck4christ
>alpha
You're funny guy. What's your 1rm?

Getting dressed in a bib by a dominatrix and strapped into an adult high chair while she force feeds you baby food and then proceeds to put you in a straight jacket and tie you to a chariot and drive you into town to humiliate and shame you in front of a laughing crowd

extreme femdom

Quiet beta, men are talking.

Aw that's sweet. I want to look my wife in her eyes lovingly as she begs for me to give her a baby. I'm literally the most alpha in her eyes, as she's choosing to mate with me.

I'm into femdom, but how is that alpha? At least one of you must not be joking.

CBT. femdom, cuckoldry, and sounding

Only a real alpha male would be comfortable giving up his alpha attitude for a woman

Powerbottoming huge juicy dudes and stealing their gains through my ass, maintaining eye contact at all times

I love how mad Israel makes you /pol/tards :)

Truly the second greatest country im tge world after America

Lesbians so you can turn them straight.

This. Maybe even kiss them a bit to steal what little protein shake they had in their mouths.

I believe user was merely making the joke that Jews are behind the previous post as they seek to emasculate all western men.
However, it appears in your salty rage you immediately used the /pol/ boogeyman, angry smiley faces and hardcore patriotism, thus revealing yourself as nothing more than a mad, beta Jew.

Bonus points for the truly creative gayness there, friendo.

That poster wasn't me. Israel is a terrible country and very very racist and bigoted. They do not let in any refugees! France and Germany are the greatest western countries (Which doesn't mean much!)

Although I would let a Jewish girl dominate me, but who wouldn't?

>Although I would let a Jewish girl dominate me

That's the spirit

anyone who accuses other people of being jews/pushing jewish agenda on Veeky Forums IS a /pol/tard, what's your point?

Also
>implying everyone who supports Israel is a Jew
Well memed!

Is this bait?

I think I should just leave this website, jfc...

I have a leg fetish.

Cucking as in being the dude fucking someone else's girl

stay salty cuck

Vagina fetish

whatever, at least I have the correct opinions

Consensual sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

How alpha do you think that is, and why?

It is alpha but it's also a dick move. Any guy who gets caught doing that, and enjoys cucking someone for the thrill of ruining them deserves to be OJ'd.

Elaborate on why it's alpha status is high?

>in a staged situation I am someones master.

what the fuck is alpha about that?
do you know how many high power managers are actually finding sanctuary in being dominated, because when you hold the control in so many other places something has to leak. and it leaks in the most private part. thus - master slave shit.

back to the politically incorrect board

orange juiced?

OP here, I get what you're saying, but it's still tapping into your primary urges in a consentual way, which is needed for modern society. I actually lean more towards being dommed, but I put the disclaimer there because I didn't want 100 responses saying "I love to own and choke her I am alpha"

That's it... we are making a new sitcom.

"Amish Is The New Alpha" - a total Chad moves to Lancaster County and finds out there's more to being Number 1 than just getting down. Ryan Reynolds and Rob Scheider starring.

Something like that.

Can reynolds walk in on his wife getting the holy oats from Steve Buschemi?

it was a joke, but you revealed yourself for what you are, a sneaky beta cuck kek

Haha! I gotcha!

I just visited /pol/ and came back with this for you, I think it will get QUITE the reaction from you

>tfw I'm not as fucked in the head as /pol/autists

feels good mengs

>within seconds of posting
either this is a samefag arguing with itself or this salty faggot was waiting that whole time for a response

gotcha ;^)

>muscular armpits
>anthropomorphic gorillas

no fetishes are alpha, a true alpha is slave to nothing

I want /pol/ and jewcuck to stay the fuck off my board
>Scooby fetish here

EXTREME femdom. The kind that leaves scars. Having a woman you love tear the shit out of your body is the best

Hmm dunno if alpha but my fetishes non the less
>Face sitting
>any oral in general
>forced orgasm (4+ back to back orgasms where they almost start to become painful for her but she doesn't say stop)
>orgasm denial (forced edging essentially, make her ask permission to cum)

I have so, so many more.

assfucking

/thread

I like to cum inside my girlfriend and watch my man-syrup drip out of her sweet pussy

I'm making a visit from /d/. If we're outside the realm of realism, then absorbtion would be the most alpha fetish. Completely absorbing the body and souls of others to contribute to your gains.

I think he means being the bull and fucking someone else's wife

I have a belly fetish. I just love dragging my hand over a tight fit tummie feeling the abs and lines along her body while fucking her. Sometimes I even change it up with cool whip or just oil her up.

The down side though is that I absolutely despise fat people's body and solely date fit or somewhat slim girls, which are a little bit harder to find (at least fit girls) while it feels like a lot of my friends settle with anything that has a vagina.

Does that count Veeky Forums?

objectively, BBW

Bellies

everybody is literally a slave to breathing and sleep and eating

You forgot death. That's the only thing you have guaranteed in life.

I've been posting this shit a lot around here as its been bothering me lately. Maybe not alpha as its submissive but i think alpha in that it's patrician and Veeky Forums

Three years of lifting and I finally gained myself a form that gets some consistent mires. I'm desperate to find a dominant woman who will treat me like her horse.

I want her to bind me in leather harnesses and restraints, plug my ass with a majestic pony tail butt plug that matches my hair, and make me pull her around public spaces in a chariot.

In private she would continue to treat me like a horse- training me in the field and weight room for prime physical appearance and performance, washing my body gently whole I'm tied up in my stable, showing me for competition against other pony boys, and using me for her own sexual gratification. Maybe breeding me with some other human livestock.

I long to feel the sting of the crop against my well developed haunches and pick up my trotting pace, my massive body pouring sweat in the afternoon sun as I take my mistress to town.

I would tell my gf about this but she'd laugh, I want to live as someone's pony slave for weeks at a time and I know current gf would balk at the idea. It's actually ridiculous.

All pics catering to my fetish have fucking fat old subs. I'm 21, 6'4", Veeky Forums as fuck. Surely some woman out there wants me as her pony slave right?????

Anybody relate to this?

I had this same fetish for a long time and I found a way to make it happen. It's not so fun in real life. It's really fucked up to be a horse or a pony.

How did you make it happen? Why's it not fun?

Please share user.

Well, I found a girl that liked horses.
I found it just not fun to be a horse. I'm into some degrading shit but being a horse was just too much.

Tfw every girl wants to be dominated by you. But no girl wants to dominate you. I know that feel brah

Like what was not fun about it?

Im trying to push some realism into my fantasy so it seems less captivating.

Sooo i have this really weird thing for feminists. Not that I agree with them or anything but just the feeling to be able to dominate and fuck her to the point where they're in ecstasy is godlike, make them unconsciously go against all their ideas and beliefs and be treated like sluts and sexobjects

Anyone else feel this way.

Face if weaklings. The most alpha feitsh is making a woman come.
You prove to be dominant over her body by doing nothing physical.
That look on their face when they come "Im yours user, for anything" makes it worth

And if she is into it it's not the right flavor you know? Like... I'm not pathetic. I know I can please you. None of that shit is an insecurity for me. So many fatass pathetic sub men out there.

I want to feel vulnerable and powerless for fucking once in my life just tie me down and use pain and punishment to make me obey.

I would even take a femme boy or trap type dom at this point, I'm not gay but feel like I need someone with actual power, like a male, to do the job.

After it happened I couldn't DL for some weeks because my back was so sore.

I had cuts on the side of my mouth because she put those ropes or whatever on me.

My ass was sore and the outside side of my leg had tons of little puncture wounds in time from her "hiyah"'ing

Actually did this with a rabid feminazi a couple times. Easy because I'm in portland and they're more numerous here than the stars in the sky

She'll try to make it empowering after the fact. Just laugh in her face if she says anything other than thank you and she'll keep coming back to try to figure out what the best feminist angle is to explain her first encounter with an alpha male.

All the dudes here are numale as fuck I swear. when I learned that word it was an epiphany, I'd been looking for it all my life.

Everything about that except for inability to deadlift was arousing.

Was it equipment designed for horses? Seems like an ergonomics issue

this guy
>captcha: bananas