2,4 Dinitrophenol General

Consult the Pastebin before asking questions.

>pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

What are your thoughts on DNP and Adderall? I did a cycle before, however that was before my doctor diagnosed me with ADD and gave me Adderall to treat it.

>doing DNP in summer

enjoy ur b&

how long have you been on adderall? I'd recommend waiting at least a month or two to see if you have any negatives side from it

if you're clear you should be good to go, it won't interfere with what dnp does and won't cause additional sides

>>>being a fat fuck in the summer
Mhm
2 weeks, with a heartrate of 85 and loss of appetite as side effects

Bump

Why bump?

>mfw no DNP progress pictures
>inb4 "hurr its like normal progress just faster"

Prove it, fatties.

I did 3 weeks/250mg ED/600kcal deficit (2200 total per day), lost 6lbs on cycle and then 6lbs the following week as the water came off - 4lbs a week.

Waited 3 weeks (while still dieting), did another 4 weeks at the same 600kcal deficit/200mg ED, lost 7lbs on cycle. It's been a week now and I've only lost another pound which I could just as easily attribute to my continuing dieting (800kcal deficit now that I'm off the DNP).

Has anyone taken more than a week to start dropping the water weight? This is disappointing.

Ditto to this, Adderall is a good drug to use on DNP (extra energy, appetite control, no direct interaction) but you should assess your response to it first so you know what sides you're getting from DNP as opposed to the adderall

What is the best source for EU people right now?
I dont care about money, all i want is clean caps of 250mg delivered to germany.

I ordered from yellowbot and yellowfever before (yellowfevers capping quality was shit tho).

did 4 days on a low dosage (around 200mg) no adverse reactions besides a relatively minor heat rise, thinking of going 400mg with a ECA stack, any suggestions or input anons would like to give?

Cut your salt intake, that usually gets rid of all of mine

ECA made my blood pressure soar and didn't blunt my appetite near as much as adderall. If you live near a college campus, speed is a way better option for cheaper imo

or get an RX, its easy as shit

>taking lethal rat poison to slightly boil your insides so that you don't have to do cardio or a hard cut like PSMF

>spending three months doing what I do in three weeks

Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates vapor, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please

Prove it.

riofl

Three months is only if you do the faggot tier 500 calorie deficit "oh no I can't drop calories too low or do cardio or I'll lose muh gains" powershitter nonsense, I do PSMF with HIIT and LISS cardio and never have to cut for more than 6 weeks.

user iS KILL
"no"

dude you got dubs before you died, celebrate with a beer or two

maybe fry a steak on your chest too

fry up some eggs to go with it for a good gainz breakfast

Every fucking thread. I'd bet money this is just the dedicated DNP naysayer that shit posts every thread.

It still takes you twice as long to do what a DNP user does with half the effort

*Up to twice as long, I leanbulk usually so I've managed 3 weeks but 4-6 is more typical plus I do it with my organs intact knowing I don't have to worry about not taking too much of anything

DNP doesnt do dick to your organs. If you know shit about biology DNP is pretty damn safe since it cant cause any long term effects like AAS will

DNP doesn't affect any organs you moron. At least know what you're criticizing before criticizing it.

Would it be suicide to attempt fasting with DNP?

You'd hate it, and you can get gnarly stomach pains taking DNP without food. I'd at least eat something small with the DNP.

Do psmf.

Visit your local sauna and blow a trap

If this is real, then just kill yourself.
I am being serious. You are going to die of a massive heart attack or die VERY painfully. There is no other way to put it. You are dead. Overdose on barbiturates and alcohol for a quick, painless death. Or burn to death. Either way, you are dead.