Drawn in to the backdrop here

>drawn in to the backdrop here

>you can fade, you can fade a way

What's wrong with that pajeet's face? Make up?

Cant wait to pin today gunna make it joocy as fuaaark bra htaers gun a be MAD JELLY YO IMMM FUAARKKING ZZZZZEEEEBRRAAAA

Is it true that he was giving head to a thai ladyboy when he died in the sauna

Yeah, it's pretty well known

Dude got a woman pregnant and his brother convinced her to have an abortion. Can't stand how entwined hedonism and fruitless vanity is with Veeky Forums culture today.

How is it well known? Is there any actual proof or is it just something people say? Because that's a rumor if there's no proof.

Cameras aren't allowed in saunas

The only other person who knows is the ladynlboy he sucked off

Zyzz died years ago, that era was probably the height of the lifting purely for aesthetics craze, at least on Veeky Forums.

And what's wrong with that? Are you a christ fag or something?

Muh abortion is murder

You don't have to be religious to think someone is a bad person for not stepping up and being a father and instead sending their deformed mong brother to coerce/threaten a girl into killing her baby

dumb roider

Might as well be, your reasoning is just as retarded. He probably knocked up some random sket, and she wanted to extort child support from him for x amount of years. Would you ruin your life for some child you never planned on having?

No actually since he wouldn't be a father and the girl could be talked out of being a mother it would be best to kill it.

>LOOKIN AT LIFE THRU A LOADED GUN

Fitness culture died with Zyzz

I wouldn't knock up some random woman to begin with. Before you throw a fedora my way I value the family unit highly and logically oppose the lifestyles that would degrade that value.

Aziz had good insertions and was lean but that's about it. I remember the early 2000s of Veeky Forums riding his dick and this aussie BRAH culture makes me want to neck my self because it just gets young kids on this board to perpetuate the meathead stereotype and create more carbon copies.

zyzz always had a weird face

I think it's the small mouth and really bad hair

He had jaw implants, his old man was a plastic surgeon.

Maybe you wouldn't intend to right? Hedonism doesn't necessarily undermine the family unit, plenty of people live a wild lifestyle when younger and settle down later in life. Family's important so you should have a family with a proper woman who'll mother your children well, not someone you happened to knock up. But fucking is fun and these things happen, that's why we have abortions.

And zyzz was alright I don't really like those type of people, but he was a decent lad at heart I think. At least he got people into being healthy which is good no matter how you look at it.

>decent lad at heart
I mean I don't think he was evil but he was a narcissist who got his kicks out of antagonizing people, thats practically text book cunt.

and he always looks like he has eye liner on. He looks like a slavshit bred with a beaner.

>but he was a decent lad at heart I think

Ho boy I wish I could tell you the stories, I knew him personally and went to the same anytime fitness he went to, dude was a grade a cunt and not in the sense of a narcissist but a legitimate asshole to people.

Don't let the handful of FIT MOTIVATION YouTube videos where he gives what is equivalently babby's first inspirational speech fool you my man. I'm at work and on my phone but I might make a thread to answer questions about this wanker when I get off

He always preached that people shouldn't be hard cunts, that was a good message. And everyone needs to be put down a notch or two, it's healthy for them.

>Hedonism doesn't necessarily undermine the family unit, plenty of people live a wild lifestyle when younger and settle down later in life.

Its a sad day when fit is now anti-zyzz
>aesthetic lifestyle is dead m8s

Would be up for that thread for sure

People have difficulty remembering Zyzz is an ideal to strive for because of his commitment to fitness. Only [spoiler]autists[/spoiler] wish to be magically inserted into his degenerate party lifestyle.

It's a fitness board, we worship the guy with the best body. People convinced that he had something they didn't watched his life obsessively and I guess that's what we do but this thread is salty as fuck towards a guy who worked hard and had great genetics. It's like people tearing down Arnold for decisions he made related in no way to fitness.

Fucking disgrace

>It's a fitness board, we worship the guy with the best body.

This may surprise you but no, Veeky Forums isn't a hive mind and it's a select handful that have this homosexual love for men with bodies. I wager well over 80% of Veeky Forums find it acceptable to give respect to dedication going into training and a physique but not the person. You make me cringe, seriously.

>People convinced that he had something they didn't watched his life obsessively and I guess that's what we do

See above, that's what YOU do. No jon, you are the autists.

People are allowed to be critical of stupid ideas, his lifestyle choices were stupid and thus he will receive criticism for them. Stop acting like a woman.

In for story bread

do it m8

>muh creatine

>I'M SORRY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY. YOU WERE THE SUUUUUUN AND MOOOOOOOON TO ME

>I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU
>YOU'LL NEVER GET OVER ME

Jeff/Chestbrah pls go

You're the only person I've seen who supposedly knew him and has said he's a cunt. Every other person said he was nice, funny etc.
Maybe the problem is with you

Yeah i noticed that too, if you check bb.com and some other forums, people who legit met zyzz and took pictures with him all said he was nice lad, and he put out persona of cocky/narcisstic person.

yes. yes you do.

love this victim mentality for women when it comes to pregnancy. please leave you god damned pussy.

fucken oath he was a sick cunt

No dick pics?
Someone got that nice ass pic?

ftfy

Huh, fine....
>tips fedora
Now get the fuck out of my board