Ok faggots I need your help

Ok faggots I need your help
>5'9 manlet
>67 kg
>147 lbs for you yanks
>basically a stick
I want to gain weight so I don't look like a damn Holocaust victim, and to do that I gotta eat. A lot. My problem is I eat like a bird and can barely finish a meal (I eat a lot slower than the rest of the family too). Is there a way to mentally trick my body into taking in more food or some shit like that? I eat healthily, lots of meat and veggies, barely any junk food, so no issue there. Only that I have trouble eating

You just gotta force yourself to eat, user.

Yes you put the food in your mouth and swallow it

If speed/time is the problem just make shakes.
>Here's a basic one:
>100g oats
>50g nuts or (natural) nut butter
>Scoop of whey
>Whole milk
>Blend
Now drink this WITH every solid meal you eat, should add around 2000 calories if you eat 3 meals.

have you tried not being a pussy?

Op after every meal when you feel like your stomach cant take any more food trying downing a glass of water or two if you do this after every meal you can slowly expand your stomach a little bit. i went from skeleton who could barely eat and gained 40 pounds in a year

Strong fat gains you fucking idiot

You're probably skinny fat
I'm 68kg at 5'10 and while I'm not big I wouldn't say I'm a stick
Inb4 gyno

How do we weigh the same at the same height but when I look in the mirror I want to an hero because of how small I am?

your like a bundle of sticks. a fag if you will

Replace whatever you're normally drinking with whole milk.

Try leaning up a bit. I also have a naturally skinny waist which I think helps

Stfu you're bigger than my scrawny ass

>lists his height in feet
>lists his weight in kilograms
>calls me a yank when he converts his weight to pounds

At 5'9 you probably look huge at 147 tho, eh short stuff?

>for you yanks

Not gonna make it bb :)

>not contributing
Thanks for your input retard

Who measures their height in cm though?

>waah im small and too much of a pussy to just eat
>how do I get big without eating Veeky Forums

it's not hard to understand shit stain.

>crying about eating
your never going to make it

first start working out and over time your body will want more food. it was like this for me when i first started. i tried force feeding myself but over time from lifting your body wants more food as you put on muscle

>how do I get big without eating Veeky Forums
Reading comprehension faggot, ever heard of it? I asked for how I can EAT MORE. Learn to read

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks anons

>how can I eat more
put more food in your mouth you thick fuck

fuck kiddo you're never going to make it if this is earth shattering advice

>how do I eat more?
>eat more food
Bravo, you are an genius. Have a gold star. My problem is very straight forward and not at all difficult to understand. Stop wanking it to Mongolian cartoons for one second and I will explain what my issue is.

I want to eat more. My body doesn't like it when I eat more. Normally I wouldn't care what my body thinks, but in this case my body responds by making me feel like shit after eating. Is there a handy trick to eating more food while also not feeling sick after a larger meal than usual?

Read extremely carefully before responding, you fucking jackass

so stop being a pussy and put more food in your body.

N E V E R G O I N G T O M A K E I T

Have you tried /bee/ing yourself?

Just drink your calories you dumbass.

what did for me was peanut butter
just get quality one, i prefer with bits of peanuts not one sloppy mess, look for one with least sugar

If you work, depending on work, make bread and PB sandwitches and bring to work, eat it through the day (I used to bring 4 slices of bread with PB and eat it during the work day)

You just need to put those initial kilos in you, I went from 76kg aushwitch to 90kg normalfag, 192cm though

Dude I feel your pain, but the guys being dicks are absolutely right. You just fucking eat more, and force yourself to eat a little bit more each time. It's supposed to be unpleasant for a little while. Drink a lot of whole milk.

I think your problem is you think the discomfort is pointing to a legitimate physical problem with your body, when it's most people's reaction to suddenly taking in more calories every day.

>I eat healthily
>lots of meat and veggies
bruh hopefully there's lots of whole grains/olive oil/butter in there too. and maltodextrin after working out.

Honestly man I have thr same problem and the solution is: stop eating too clean. Not saying you should go on a dirty bulk, but you can add snacks (nuts, potato chips?) At the end of every day to hit your goals. That did it for me!

And dw about getting a tad fat, the good thing for people in our situation is that cutting is easy af

Much appreciated my dudes, I'll follow your advice

Eat until you hate food.

>5'8
>52kg
Help

SS+GOMAD

Because muscle =/= fat
Not sure why BMI is still the standard when it's mostly meaningless if you work out

>5'11
>61kg
>feel good about myself

weird shit

You need to do a lot of working out or already be something of an outlier for your BMI to get seriously out of whack from lifting.

>literally Auschwitz mode

I haven't heard these meme words uttered in a long time

>5'9
>67kg
>stick
Not buying it. You you're above 15%bf without any muscle. I'm 5'9 and 66kg@13%bf (finally seeing some abs) and still want to lose more fat until I reach 8-10% before I start my first bulk. Believe me what you DON'T need is more fat from eating too much. Focus on eating around at least enough protein and healthy carb and fat sources at maintainance and doing a good recomp.

HA!

underrated post

this is actually a really good tip, damn

are you me?

>same weight and 4 inches shorter thinks hes a stick
>realize i'm ultra stick mode

as a 5'9'' guy who isn't buff but isn't exactly dyel at 67kg, i can tell you're full of shit when you say you're a stick

you got a bit extra bf%, don't you

>5'11
>61kg

ahahahhaahhaahhahahaha

5'10'' 120lb skelly on the way out of Auschwitz here.
I had a similar problem, let's call it an undiagnosed eating disorder (mix bulimia, anorexia and selective eating disorder and you'll get the idea) This worked for me:

1. Work out more, your body will demand more fuel the more muscle you gain.

2. Drink shakes. I had an eating disorder and passed it by just drinking shakes. Milk, oats, fruit, two or more protein scoops, you'll be golden. Yogurt, peanut butter and ice cream are less healthy but possible short cuts to packing those kilos quickly.

3. Drinking loads of water after/in between meals does help. After 15 years of eating at a nearly anorexic level, my stomach had shrunk. Three months of 1+ gallons of water a day made that fucker expand enough to take more food.