What advice (workout or social) would you give to a 16 year-old?

What advice (workout or social) would you give to a 16 year-old?

To wait until he was 18 to post on Veeky Forums :^)

Just start lifting and doing regular cardio now so you don't spend college as a skinny fat loser and to realize that relationships pre 25 don't matter for shit and not to get emotionally attached.

LIFT WEIGHTS
GO HEAVY AS FUCK
YOURE GONNA BE RIPPED AS FUCK IF YOU KEEP LIFTING CONSISTENLY UNTIL 25
SLEEP A LOT

do HIIT and eat very well for the next like five years. you'll thank yourself later for maxing your height potential

dont be a tard, smoke drink and fuck, be nice to girls and a dick to guys, but all as a joke. good grades are important, but not everything. keep a good balance. these r my quick normie tips

My friend told me that too, but doesn't experiences help too?
I've been trying to go to sleep before 11pm, so far so good
Whenever I eat something at home, I put whatever vegetables I can put in (onions, carrots, broccoli, etc) sausage with tuna is great
I'm not too great with girls

I guess he meant that you should not take relationships that seriously.

ofc experience helps

Here's the underage bro. This is coming from a 25 year old. I'm no sage, but this is what I've got.
I don't know what your plan for life is but you and you alone need to figure that shit out. YOU have to be your own advocate no matter what path you follow. If you just sit around waiting for someone to appear or something to happen you will end up alone and filled with regret. That goes for school, work, social life, anything. BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE

Thanks
My school work is going great, except Spanish, fuck that. Getting along nicely with co-workers, chatted with one girl with green eyes, but I got put in morning shifts.
Social life does need some work, I was planning on doing track and field, boxing and wrestling

Español es muy fácil amigo :^)

Buy ribbed condoms.
Read the sticky.
Just ask em out.
D's get degrees.
Resumë building.

Seize every moment, make a move on that girl you like. Carpet Diem

Two questions I had for a while
>what do they mean get a sense of humour
>what clothes should I wear (being specific will help)

don't fucking fap 3 times a day

Everyone I knew who said Spanish was EZ had trouble with the big three (English, Math, Science). It is not fucking easy
I only fap on weekends after 5 day workout, which even then I don't do often

Be aware, I'm going into my junior year

Bitches come and go bruh, but you know I stay. - yung lean

Train hard to become an Airborne Ranger. Live the dream that is being in the 75th Ranger Regiment. Come to Afghanistan and fuck shit up.

>Carpet diem

just kill me now

I already have enough motivation, although more is helpful.
I thought some special workout or helpful recipe would help me further
Or some social skills/cues you could offer

Get over yourself. RIP (or whatever) isn't even hard these days.

spanishdict.com
is a lifesaver for all your conjugation needs
also work with some mexicans at a summer job now

Ok a few things. First, form is more important than pl8s. If youre lifting all ate up youre gonna fuck up your shit forever.

Nobody has adulthood 100% figured out. Most people just make it as they go, others try to plan prior to doing shit. So dont sweat it if you feel lost as you get older.

On the upfront, bitches prefer a good body and face, but for the long run personality always wins, so try to work around that and find your balance.

Army issued boots suck balls and will fuck your feet up. Buy AR compliant boots. Issued socks are the best tho...

I've been using that over the summer, it does indeed help
That one co-worker grill looked like she could have a nice personality, but until the summer ends, I won't be able to talk to her again