Are oats the biggest a meme food?

I stopped eating this gluten shit and my weight went down like crazy.

I personally don't eat them. Next to no protein. Shit macros. Seriously people on fit promote oats and hate on bread. It's top kek really. Im starting to wonder if everything in here is satire like /pol/.

Look at pics of the fit meet ups....all dyel

I eat oats to hit my calories when I'm bulking. Why the fuck would you eat them on a cut?

Why? Out of all the foods in the world you eat oats on a bulk?

honeywheat bread is way more delicious imo and has more protein per 100 calories

Because I don't really enjoy eating and they're quick and easy calories.

very good source of energy for your base morning meal. healthy, tasty if you can cook

you'd have to be retarded to blame oats for you not dropping weight or if you can't into macros and daily caloric intake.

>Quick and easy calories
What is food

You feel for the fit meme and can't justify it at all

Oats don't have gluten.

I can either cook food which takes time and effort. Or I can boil some water pour it on oats and eat them to finish my calories for the day. One is easier than the other so that's the one I choose.

What do you guys think of having them with water instead of milk when Im cutting, less calories but I find they fill me up for a long time so thats why I want to keep having them

> most commercial oat products on the market have been cross-contaminated with wheat, barley and/or rye, which occur during harvesting, transportation, storage, milling, processing and packaging.

This desu

>oats
>amazing whole fibre, long lasting energy, heaps of calories so awesome for bulking, cheap as fuck, literally no downsides

>bread
>fucking absolute shit, literally just sugar, also fucking expensive as fucking shit

you're a fucking asshole dude never post again

> I can either cook food which takes time and effort.

you can cook pounds of chicken, potatoes, whatever

you don't need to do it all the time every day

I go water with cut and milk with bulk as well bro

Reheating it is more work than oats. Oats is cheap fairly high in calories and easy as fuck. For someone who doesn't really enjoy food that's the holy grail.

>Reheating it is more work than oats.
microwave it, don't be ridiculous

I eat them because they last for long and are cheap as chips.

It's still more expensive and lower calories per bite, besides I don't own a microwave. It gives everything a shitty texture that makes it even more of a chore to eat.

Does anyone use some lower calorie replacement for oats when they cut? Something that I can eat a bit of in the morning and not be hungry will lunch at 1?

okay, eat your oats

I am right now, even threw in some peanut butter for a bit of protein and texture.

What kind of bread are you buying that has sugar in it? Amerifat strikes again

where the fuck do you want to go lower?? what most people eat is only 300-400 kcals

eat some fucking protein!

>I stopped eating something and my weight went down

Woah.

this is where it's at.

add peanut butter, milk, banana, mixed berries - fucking delicious

Steel cut oats are pretty god tier, they have high amounts of fibre without the sugar and work well with protein heavy diets as most your lunch and snacks should be high protein which usually means low amounts of fibre, fibre helps digestion and bowel regulation and has been linked to weight loss. You need to eat 25g - 40g a day and 30g onvioisly being the optimal to achieve desires nutritional results. Not only that but its a good way to start the day you get the right wholesome carbs which provide you your energy which allows you to focus more on getting in those high protein meals. I think anyone here who disregards oats especially on a cut are just too lazy to cook or hate the taste. Just remember IIFYM within caloric intake then your gold.

Guys, is there a huge difference between oat bran and steel cut oats?

I'm want to have steel cut oats but I can't find any nearby where I'm living ... so am I missing something big here?

Oats are okay desu why do you have to be a hater? It's your own fault you're too dumb to adjust/scale your own macros

Just check nutrional info I heard steel cut has a steroid like effect when mixed with pine nuts as oppose to other oats but I believe its purely because steel cut is just %100 wholegrain and wholegrain carbs have an anabolic like effect.

Stopped eating them because they make me extremely tired for the rest of the day.