Choose ONE - no money grubbing faggots edition

>Height genetics boost - increases your height by up to 6 inches(you choose how much within that), you stay totally in ratio with the rest of your body, not like some height surgery shit with jack skellington legs

>You get to steal any one persons physique/aesthetics/genetics/inserts, but you keep your height and mass and have to build the muscle yourself

>You are automatically 2x as strong as other guys are your height/weight due to your god-tier strength genetics - if guys your size OHP 135lbs 1x5, you can do 270lbs 1x5 with the same amount of effort, no aesthetic/height or mass change, though.

>You get the most aesthetic cock genetics and most desired cock length/width with big balls and can shoot gigantic loads, and every girl says you are the best they've ever had, but your height decreases by 8 inches

>IQ goes up by 15 points and you have the motivation and discipline to help you accomplish your goals in life

>You get to totally redesign yourself as a person (mentally and physically, aesthetics, strength, intelligence, work ethic), like using cheat mode on the Sims, but you only get to live for three years before you die a miserable, embarrassing death and you are aware of this fate the entire time. It is unavoidable.

>You inherit $555,555. Nothing about you changes. fucking lazy faggots stop picking this fuck you

gay thread

>couldn't even decide
brainlet detected. looks like you should pick 5

>thread has only just begun and OP is already mad
topkek

You don't get to pick life. So roolling

I redesign myself as the most beautiful, aesthetic, charismatic, genius that has ever walked the face of the earth, with alien levels of technology implanted in my brain.
>make clone of myself
>implant my consciousness inside it upon the moment of my death
>curse removed, life to live, immortality to use, bitches to fuck

I choose 7. Fuck everything I have half a million now to spend in drugs and sex. Fuck you OP.

>tfw have aspergers so basically have no emotions
i'm sorry user

3, duh

3 Or 5.

Pick 5
Tfw always been stupid lifting is all I have

>all of these manlets that can't pick 3 for those big cock gains because they'll be legally a midget

3 is obvious choice.

I would go seven the only problems I have some minor surgery could fix then I would have the wealth and looks

probably 3, just because it'd be awesome to be like 140lbs string bean yet as strong as guys way bigger than me. it'd be like spiderman
lol 500K isn't going to do shit. height surgery is 100K. a decent house is 150K-350K. you couldn't retire on it but it'd definitely help you.

>4
>your height decreases by 8 inches

why was that needed? it was on par with all the other ones apart from that

5 is obvious choice overwise (unless you a manletu)

I take the money and open my gym.
Fuck you I choose what I want.

because 4 would literally be perfect otherwise. literally every girl you fuck is begging for your fuarkin joocy shredded aesthetic cock and horse balls? that's god-tier. it'd be too easy if it didn't have some big con.

>accomplish your goals in life
unless being strong or simply rich is your goal then this is the only choice

I wouldn't choose anything since this lot, my mind, body and soul, was given to me as they are by God for me to till

not for people who already have above average dicks.
8 inches is just too much, 2 would have probably been the most fair

>help you accomplish
no guarantee's. my IQ is already 140. I don't need more motivation etc.

lol I'd gladly trade 2" of my height for some godly cock and balls and I'm 5'10 with an above average dick.

lol i love how nobody is taking 2 even though it's totally the best one. you literally can take Klokovs or Zyzz's aesthetics if you wanted.

5 is OP imo
>get a little smarter
>get God tier discipline and motivation to achieve all fitness and academic goals

>he edits it down to half a mil
>he is too financially stupid to be able to invest in volatile vehicles
>thinks he's going to make it as anything but an alpha minus, i.e, poor frat bro all of his life

Let's be honest, "bro" (you're not my bro) the original was better and money is going to always trump anything else, because it can always be either: bought by money or made obsolete by money.

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

7, invest it, more money, open my won gym, etc

but

>no money grubbing faggots edition

so 5 for discipline i guess.

fucking 5 is best

>Olympics here I come !

gimme the loot

7. is the only thing I need.
Got mental discipline to do the rest myself.
I get a decent paycheck but being on a diet is a drain on my pocket.

1. Nah
2. Literally not worth it. Insertions and genetics are like .0001% of aesthetics, and dont matter offstage at all.
3.i really do want this, but not half a million dollars want it. The numbers dont really matter at the end of the day. Could probably make half a mill as a world class powerlifter, but all that work...
4.as a bifag, i r8 my cawk as 9.5/10 aesthetics. Uncut and everything. No bumps or weird shit. Nice shape, even and symmetrical. Wood bang if could
5.i highly doubt 15 iq points would have more than a negligible effect, and i am able to self motivate very well, and dont really have a lack of discipline like most NEETS. If anything i was raised with a bit too much, and can be rigid.
6.10000% terrible deal. You already have an entire liftetime to be exactly who and whatyou want.
7.gimme the shekels, you jew

7, easily.

I'm not a tragically insecure dipshit, so the aesthetics options would be a waste of an opportunity for something better. I already squat over 500 lbs, so being twice as strong as the average jackass might actually make me weaker. 6 is just stupid, and I could get more out of a half million dollars than 15 IQ points.

I'm a pro golfer about to have to quit and get a real job because it's goddamn impossible to break onto any tour when you're stuck is Kentucky. $555,555 is "Move To Florida, Do Nothing But Golf and Lift, and Don't Worry About Money For At Least Two Years" money.

Three if you are frugal.

Hard not to go out partying in florida though

use my unlimited intelligence and strength to destroy the entire world 3 seconds before my untimely embarrassing death.

party hard as fuck in the meantime.

manlet, so it could be nice to be taller

With smarts I can just get a great job in the field I want and hook up with hookers if I need it. If anything, I could probably get the girls a bit easily with the confidence boost.

Online tests don't count user

iq is everything

i need the motivation

ofc 7, but I can say why you faggot
>1. I'm 5'10 and I don't have myself so that would go to waste
>2. A physique is something that you have to put hard work into and I don't mind having bad insertions (in case I do) because only Veeky Forums autists care about that shit, not girls
>3. I don't wanna be a powerlifter
>4. 18x14cm idgaf
>5. lmao fuck off I prefer being a monkey that can fuck sluts than a nerd who overthinks anything. I already have the motivation and discipline (insert fedora memes here)
>6. lmao no
7 is the best choice

>literally every girl you fuck
>implying the average Veeky Forumsizen will ever fuck a girl

Three years of literal perfection and ability to reason/think/create with a fucking infinite sign in all your stats?

Shit man, I'll take three years of the best humanity has ever, or would ever, offer over another 60ish years of monotony. I could accomplish all my goals in life aside from a family for myself. It sucks, but humanity would claim the stars and they would remember me until the end as being the one that delivered the universe to them.

Plus, I would finally be able to figure out why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

>not picking 5

>you have the motivation and discipline to help you accomplish your goals in life

/thread

Even without the IQ boost, those 2 traits are the most important things a man can have.

>op confirmed for autistic

>You inherit $555,555. Nothing about you changes.

That amount of money would fix literally everything causing me problems in life so I'll take it.

I'd say 5 as I do lack some motivation, which slows down a lot of things. I'm pretty satisfied with the rest.

Pretty easy choice for me. I'm a pathetic NEET retard who hasn't socialized for almost ten years. I'm wasting away my youth and my life.
>motivation and discipline to help you accomplish your goals in life
(don't have any goals but discipline and motivation would be good. would also help with lifting desu senpai)

7 lol