he looks like some Castlevania/ Legacy of Kain ancient vampire boss

>Was king of Romania
>Vlad the Implyer was leader of Wallachia
>Vlad is considered a vampire
Coincidence??? I think not.

RIP

>no male heirs
He fucked up.

Am I right in saying he was the last leader from WW2 to be alive?
Rip.

Since he was a fuckup who didn't even leave a male heir, does that mean his brother Carol in next in line?

>Michael I
>leader
top kek.

An irrelevant German faggot.
t. a romanian

gn sweet prince

Sold his country then ran away on a train filled with loot. Muh king!
t.Romanian

>Romanians criticisng Germans for being irrelevant

RIP sweet prince

and that's preferable to getting your country rekt like Poland hosting yourself as a battleground between the two most savage armies in history?

he died in 2006
Michael explicitly changed the rules (well theoretically, they're just basically his wishes on a piece of paper unless the monarchy was restored and the laws altered) so that the succession goes to his daughter Margareta

>tfw monarchy wasn't restored in his lifetime
Damn.
Is his successor popular?

F

And last interwar leader also. He was officially king in the late 1920s (1927-1930)

No, Simeon II of Bulgaria is still alive.

F

Are you referring to the overthrow of the iron guard, or his abdication. Because you're a fag if you go with the first one, and have simply eaten the communist propaganda for the latter. They were threatening to shoot 1,000 students. And we both know the communist aren't opposed to mass executions.

>last person to be head of a state in WW2

New epoc has begun gentlemen.

There's still Simeon of Bulgaria and the Dalai Lama, but they were still children with regents ruling for them. It's not over just yet. Maybe.

The Dalai Lama, though Tibet was neutral.

No, endless list of heirs apparent of dynasties that obviousy won't return to power is retarded as fuck.

He was the last living leader who shook Hitlers hand.

Last who was and adult and this alone should make him stand out. I'm glad I was aware of him while he was still alive it felt like he was a real connection with that distant period.

He was a coward nigger who left with 2 trains filled with gold and paintings. My great grandfather was one of the train guards and had a buttclench all the way to the border with Hungary because the commies almost decided to kill the kingfag and take back the gold

Hohenzollern were a fairly handsome bunch it seems

Guy looks very Baltic to me.

Kek, fuck off swamp nigger

He really does

Since balts are germanic and prussia was very baltic in heritage. makes sense.

>balts are germanic
They're not.
>and prussia was very baltic in heritage.
Maybe at first, later it was Slavo-German.