I hate eating so fuck damn much

I hate eating so fuck damn much.

kys

>been cutting for over 2 years straight (long enough to lose count)
>down 93lb, having gained quite a bit of muscle along the way (i would wager 10lb or more)
>still eating 1500 kcal
>still no lower ab definition
I feel zero sympathy OP.

I want to out eat matt stonie every day.

Get raw oats, and milk and blend it.
Just neck it before your belly realises.
I do this and managed to drink 1000 calories from it

>I suffer from eating whatever I want

Sure you do.
NOT

that amount of fat tho

You realize fats and carbs are just as important as protein, right?

No but really. Why do some people love eating and others don't? I was underfed as a child and have to force myself to eat. Fuark.

I am mildly lactose intolerant and oats give me the shits.

Semi-skimmed milk and oats. Most of the calories come from the 350g of dried oats I add

You ate your way all the way to landwhale size. It's your own damn fault. You eat in deficit now because you cashed in all your calories on garbage earlier in life. Consequenses are consequenses, user.

Nah not really man.
Was born a large baby, my mother ate until i was over 10lb, and i have been fat my entire life. Longer than i could ever remember. I never knew what a healthy relationship with food even LOOKED like, i just knew what my family did, and told me to eat.

Pretty much as soon as i was old enough to actually be responsible for myself (i.e. When i became an adult) i realized i "wasnt just like that" and could actually be healthy.

Not everyone is raised by ham planets, and i am not trying to make it sound like it is 100% not my fault. But i would wager you would end up similar given similar circumstances.

You might have been delusional but you still ate your way to your size. The fact that you are whining in this thread still means you haven't taken responsibility for your size.
>Waaah I have to suffer. Skellies don't understand suffering
>Woe fucking me
Grow up you fat faggot

drink

I recommend avocado + milk through a blender

>every meal I eat now I hate
>every meal I gag a few times
>every meal ends in forcefeeding myself

When will it end

I know this feel famigliacci

I'm tired of these fucks who complain about having to eat. What the fuck. Wait until your 25 and your body decides to stop being skinny as fuck. I have to control every portion of food I eat or I'll gain weight. I hate you.
t. Blog poster

A minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips

Learn to cook. Once you learn to spice something well, it becomes a lot easier to eat more than enough of it. Garlic is great for practically anything, sautéed/caramelized onions are great for a lot of things

Glad I'm not the only one

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will never ever have lower ab definition because 93 lbs means everything down there will be covered by loose skin. I know because that's what happened to me.

>started as skele
>probably ate around 1200-2000 calories a day
>starting bulking and hitting gym
>make myself eat around 3k a day
>gained almost 20lbs, looking good and thick
>after months of bulking and eating 3k a day, I still find it hard and annoying

I wish I could just not eat and make gains

I know it's my skele perspective, but it really blows my fucking mind how fatties eat so much

they must literally have 0 willpower

They eat calorie dense foods. It's not hard to get 3000+ calories when you eat mcdonalds and shit but eating 3000+ of chicken breast and spinach is tiring.

Come one man, I don't live in Burgeristan but who the fuck eats from McDonald's 3 fucking times a day?

>take Adderall to get work done
>Literally lose all motivation to eat
FUCK I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CUT SO BAD

Sometimes when I am trying to get down the larger meals, I start going in some trance state where I just chew and swallow, chew and swallow, I bob my head and I usually get trough half the plate without any pauses just doing that.

Have currently gained 40lbs.

Not him, but he's not whining and he's not making excuses. He's lost the weight and had clearly taken responsibility. He's just telling it how it happened.

You don't expect an eight year old kid to go against his parents to eat healthy. Kids that young and younger only know what they'really told. And it's going to be the same until he has some real education and the ability to provide more for himself when he's older ( as an adult, like he's specified). Yeah, there might be some exceptions with particularly insightful or physically active kids, but we can't judge everybody based on those exceptions. Yeah, he ate the food. But the "you ate it, it's your fault and you should feel bad" mentality really doesn't get anywhere. Yeah, he ate it - because that's what he was raised with. Yelling at him for it doesn't make a difference now.

He took responsibility for it and lost the weight. Good for user. It's what Veeky Forums was supposed to be about and what Veeky Forums used to be for.

I hope you're either on roids or it took you 4 years to gain that much weight otherwise it's mostly fat and you need to chill.

try weed. it's honestly the best thing that's ever happened to my gains

I eat 1,200kcal in a sitting easily, and i am cutting.

fuck is wrong with you?
eating is the best

why would you think everyone eats three meals a day?

i think i know what op is saying

he's only recently started eating the necessary amount of calories it takes to gain weight and it's become a bit of a struggle for him.

am i correct?

Not OP but yes

I manage at 1800 calories a day, and I'm supposed to get 3600 daily now?

Would it jus the better to try to drink the cals?

It's really not a fatties fault if they got fat before they were old enough to be able to take responsibility for their own health and had parents who didn't teach them anything about health, I have great respect for fatties born into it who escape, because they are fixing someone elses mistake with willpower and effort.

Fatties who bloat up later in life? Fuck them, no respect if they fix it anyway, they are only fixing a problem they caused for themselves

>Points out the obvious
>Asks for validation

Do you really need someone to tell you if your correct? Yes, your right. Congrats on figuring out the basic idea he was trying to convey, your normie gains are going thru the roof, pretty soon no one will be able to tell how autistic you are

Fatties.
They'll eat mcdonalds for breakfast, whataburger for lunch, go home, eat a bag of chips, and then have a tv dinner for dinner, all the while snacking on something during the day.

>fat
now I know why you can't eat 4000kcal a day.
You need to eat fat, it's dense and tastes good and doen't become bodyfat. you can eat 10,000 kcal easiey with a high fat diet

Oats give me the shits too but I drink 3 litres of milk (3/4 gallon for you muritards) every day. I don't think it's lactose, because I have 0 problems

Damn OP you just opened the flood gates. Fatties and people who cannot into healthy eating habits will be all over you.

Almost 2 years actually.

I just don't get very hungry. It's literally as simple as that.
I've only been doing this shit seriously for a while, and I fucking hate it sometimes. I always knew diet was a big part of everything, but I never actually realised that most of the genuine discomfort came from diet and not actually lifting.

fucking help me, please.

>tfw depression kicks in and I love all my appetite for a day

>tfw depression kicks in and I lose all my appetite for a day

this
if i ate only when i was hungry, i would be a skeleton