FUCK THE MARTIAL ARTS MEME

>dude user you're muscular but you'll get fucked in a fight, it's all about technique and endurance man
>learn BJJ it'll be good for your confidence and it'll help with getting pussy
>"k"
>go to bjj
>get rekt by skinny guys with good technique
>stick with training so I can learn what they know
>lose some muscle mass in exchange for agility and endurance
>hot lifting girl you'd otherwise impress with your physique calls you small
>doesn't give a shit about your BJJ

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not saying that MA isn't good for you for many reasons, but even normies carry knives or concealed carry pistols. Also, training in MA is super common these days, so even if you train, you don't know how much training the people around you have had.

Seems like a moot point 2bh.

Its not a meme , the points you state prove it is.

In the gym you usually make exersices that work out a specific muscle/group of muscles.

A punch starts from your legs giving you balance, and it takes power from muscle/delts/biceps/triceps/outer chest.
If you ren ot used to throwing a punch and syncing your muscle groups you ll get BTFOed by a less muscular guy who does.

Eat more you fucking retard

The fuck is the point then? I see the merit in knowing how to defend yourself but a fitness goddess isn't going to give about some skinny fat purple belt.

>inb4 not doing anything for girls
>literally every male accomplishment, including building modern society, was at some level, to get girls.

*give a flying fuck

>Everything I do is to get girls
Found your problem

Pretty much this. Only way you'd lose your muscle mass is if you stopped eating enough and completely replaced your lifts with bjj. Point is to keep eating big and lifting while training to fight you fucking faggot.

B-b-but lifting makes you bulky and you'll get g-gassed

Kill yourself fuccboi

>fighting
>2016
Unless you are planning to compete there is zero point in training MA today, I'm 28 and I never had a real chance to fight.

This.

Even if you do fight a guy, both of you run the risk of death or becoming a potato.

insecure faggot
what an awful thread by the way, thanks for keeping Veeky Forums shit

Found the pussy whipped beta

Like the homoerotic scooby shitposts don't?

Eat more you nerd.

Say that to my face not online and wel see wit happens ur in a proper mess u nubhead

Why didnt you eat enough to cover the cardio deficit your Chinese Interpretive Dance Class made?
Nigga, the only one who killed your gains is you.

If you recall the scene from indiana jones where the swordsman does a bunch of fancy moves 20 feet away and strikes a pose, and then jones whips out a pistol and shoots his ass. That's martial arts in a nutshell in the 21st century. Anybody who actually wants to harm you would just pack heat.

That's why I do Krav Maga. If this BJJ idiots think they stand a chance in a unfair fight they're deadly wrong. Bitches, the moment a guy takes out his knife when you're doing your faggy submission thingy you're dead.

these*

Have fun losing against the armed and unarmed

Jesus Veeky Forums how are you so insecure

normies don't have this weird obsessive muscle dysmorphia of BEING THE BIGGEST GUY

that delusion. ay lmao

>I can easily fight someone with weapons
>not delusional
Pick one

>doing things for fun and enjoyment

fucking this
once your past a certain point you are literally repulsive to normies (and fitfags will ALWAYS find something to point out to you to feel superior)
Just lift and have fun

No they do. People would spot the biggest guy within seconds and miring

You're all small so you have to make up le not training for girls meme. It just makes you more pathetic because you have to tip that fedora even online

You say that shit irl people would think you're just using excuses to explain why you look small faggots

calm down you self-conscious sperg nobody cares as much as you do

Nigger I've been training BJJ for years and I'm not small by normie standards. You're either extremely insecure or gave up lifting altogether while training in which case you're doing it wrong.

>sacrificing gainz for agility and endurance
nigga just stretch ffs
endurance is a mental game

OP here. You all see insecurity, I see an objective view of reality.

My goal was to alfalfa my way into a crossfit fitness girl's pants. These girls are not in the same class as normie Tiffany and her sorority friends. You absolutely have to have a certain look, strength and athleticism to catch the eye of pic related.

Looks like the only trump card I have left to pull is to start juicing to get what I want. RIP testicle size but it'll be worth it.

>he fell for the "doing things for girls" meme
Can you be any more pathetic?

The shorter your balls are the bigger your dick looks

A fitness goddess isgonna love a lean muscled boxer well rounded with strength endurance and yes decent aesthetics

It's a fun hobby that's a good reason

Boxers are poor though

Boxing>any martial art
This ain't the fucking karate kid you just look likes tap out obsessed faggot

>fun hobby
>getting hit in the face and beeing thown around
Yeah, sound like a lot of fun, safe too.

>tfw most of Veeky Forums will never know the enjoyment of simply progressing at something you like without constant affirmation

Snapcity front squat

>do things for girls , kissless virgin
then
>do things for self, including a healthy diet, Martial arts, weight lifting routine----all kinds of female attention

Martial Arts is fun I want to get a black belt in Ta-kwon-do- highest level wingchun and all kinds of martial arts got tourttes ocd and adhd my nervous is about 99% active 24/7 and it kinda impends me a bit. I do plan on doing BJJ but it helps me trying 5'5 having those problems yet having a master's degree being humble and a job that $68,000 a year. Yea it's not keep training and shut up. BJJ or whatever or bbing aren't the same thing do your joints a huge favor and drop to lowest weight class to your height bodyframe and reach. I'm 5'5 i weigh 135 i was 175 body building i am now going to 115 running a half marathon i might even take fucking aas at 115 if i get hit and my bone cracks test makes it heal faster. The whole world martial arts is bs man it's all about aas painkiller and modafinil. I mean it still is fucking awesome to me. I really encourage to do whatever you feel like wingchun is nice dummy is easy to put in your apartment anti vibration mat good to go. Shoot up some test and gain some weight those useless martial art moves now are. Bruce Lee took duertics and test 200mg a week yea not natty but he was great. Do what you want and quit being a little bish.

Piana pls go

Lolwut

Go back to your autism containment board, objectively speaking boxers look like shit and your "fitness goddess" is going to laugh at your underdeveloped manlet physique. Enjoy your no lats, no v-taper blocky - ass torso.

B-b-but muh practical self defense!!1! Surely my speed will provide me the advantage to defeat an opponent.

You'll get your shit pushed in by anyone bigger than you for sure, don't delude yourself.

Boxing is a poor man's sport. If you make any sort of money do a grappling martial art or something.

Or enjoy your concussions and dementia and lose your job cause you got knocked the fuck out by Tyrone, your call