Got fit-shamed by women in the Gym

Sup, Veeky Forums. I literally got fit-shamed in my own gym yesterday.

>Be me, not you
>Regular to my Gym, been there for over a year
>Great Physique and also strong but recovering from an injury so lost some strenght and size
>Walk into the Gym and do my usual shit, warm up and then getting ready for Pullups
>rep out my shit with ofcourse good form even though didnt work out over a month
>Suddenly see two women three metres behind me literally pointing at me lausing in the big ass mirror
>one is a skinny as fuck girl covered in Fitness Gear, other one is a fat as fuck hamplanet with glasses
>Finish set, turn around and look them dead in the eyes half of my rest phase
>They get uncomfortable as fuck, move away
>skinny whore leaves gym 5min later while Hamplanet is working out in another Part of the gym while I keep doing my shit

What the fuck was that supposed to be? I have never seen them before and this is the first time ever happening to me, it was surreal as fuck. Although my resting bitchface scared them I feel like I should have spit on them.

Ever had this happen to you Veeky Forums?

Fuck,
Laughing* and not lausing

They were probably laughing because the skinny one told the fat one to go try that because they were impressed by it and knew they couldn't do it in a million years. and now you just look like a dick,

women are retarded, we know already

You have problems m8. I've only received positive validation from gurls while working out. Manlets will give me the stinkeye and stare, but they're .85 * real adults and don't matter anyways.

Are you ugly or short?

I am about 6'1 tall and get rated a 7 most of the time. But yeah, beauty is subjective so no clue.

Ofcourse I also get mires by women, but this is surreal to happen. I had this with manlets often enough but never With women in the gym.

>great physique
>lifting for a year
>hasnt lifted in a month
"K"

>Be registered in that gym for over a year
>Been lifting since over two and soon a half year
m8

Also implying you become a Skeleton when not lifting for a Month

They were probably genuinely impressed and were joking about them being able to do those exercises which they would never be able to do. But i wasnt there i can't interpret their meaning.

What the fuck why were you assuming they were shaming you? They're probably impressed as most men are complete faggots who can't even do pullups.

This was literally their first day in the gym and they were excited to see non-betas for the first time. Then you scared them away like a ruthless cunt.

Good job I guess.

You probably had a shit stain in the back of your gym shorts.

This. Probably a big ol cum stain from ya boyfie OP

I forgot one aspect of autism is not being able to tell facial expressions and their meanings.

Dude, I saw them and they did the most mockingly shit ever there on my behalf.

What did they do? Tell us in detail pls.

Why do you even care? Look how much energy you've wasted on this whiny blog thread you've started already. Man the fuck up.

>be cardiobunny
>going to the gym with my permabulk powerlifting friend
>we chatting before we split up and do our routines
>both see some manlet dyel permavirgin walk over to the pullup bar
>he jumps three times before finally getting a hold onto the bar
>he barely does a half-rep before losing his breath and letting go
>both chuckle and point
>he turns a tomato red pie face at us
>he wont stop staring
>feel very uncomfortable
gtfoh.jpeg
>tell friend we'll meetup later

Lol they didn't even say anything dude. You are over reacting. You're flaming insecurities are the only thing obvious in this situation.

>op over reacts like an old starlet going out of style
>women are the retards
Son, you should seek a cliff or professional help

DELETE THIS. I'm 6'1 and facial aesthetics of 7+/10 as I have already explained. They were just fat bitches being jealous.

Can't tell if troll trying to make op look even more retarded than he already has, or actual op becoming exponentially more retarded

dude, chill
wasting this much effort to be angry at something isnt worth it

It's just funny to me how they laugh at me but if they wanted to fuck me I would be the one laughing at them cause that shit ain't gonna happen.

>haven't lifted for a month due to injury
>lost some strength and size
Translation
>I've barely started working out
>I'm a DYEL
>I've never worked out before
>why did wymyn make fun of me i'm trying ;_;

OP post bod or confirmed summerDYEL

Whatever. Ignore them. They're not worth distracting you from your training and definitely not worth discussing in your online hugbox

They were probably joking about who should ask to work in and give you an after workout massage. They wanted to bang you but you're too autizmo to figure that out and assume they were making fun of you.

You first tough guy.
>inb4 you don't

I was there. You had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe. And it wasn't like one square, it was a big long piece of it. That's what they were laughing at.

Most likely they were NOT laughing about you. People always think everything is about them. Spotlight effect.

?

Look I'm not the tripfag you're responding to but this is your thread and you're the one coming across as a DYEL, judging from your insecurities.

>doesn't post pic
That's what I thought bitch.

this is your thread nigger, post pic or confirmed summerfag dyel

>he's not the same person
>this means he's the same person

Have it your way, faggot. Have fun getting cucked out of the gym with your shitty form and DYEL body.

>doesn't post pic
That's what I thought summerdyel bitch.

But you didn't post your pic either.

Into the trash it goes.

Now he shuts his trap.

Good DYEL

>Great Physique and also strong but recovering from an injury so lost some strenght and size

>rep out my shit with ofcourse good form even though didnt work out over a month

>calling girls hamplanets and whores from one encounter.

:^)

>doesn't post pic
Stay mad dyels. Kek. Lol don't bother replying to this thread, I'm exiting out as soon as I post this. Bye.

>mfw im this user
>mfw i have no idea how big op is but can tell from his post he has autism
>mfw check back on thread after going to the gym

What a fag

Probably this

LEGITIMATE AUTISM
E
G
I
T
I
M
AUTISM
T
E

>doesn't post pic
>turns trip back on

>GOODBYE GUISE I AM DONE LOL I LEAVE BUH BYE I SWEAR I'M GONE
>I WON'T POST A PIC! YOU POST A PIC!
LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This was my interpretation when I read OP's lost. "The man who seeks trouble often finds it."

What the fuck, actual OP back and I literally forgot about this thread like 15 replies in. Fuck that guy who impersonated me, duh.

Rule 1: OP is a fag.
OP is always a fag.

Good enough that this dude is not me, familia. Quote the same posts in your reply and then the very first posts of the OP so I screen and show you retards.

Not OP but you haven't posted pics yet summerfriend.

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

This. Not OP but they were probably checking your juicy back out flexing during your multiple weighted pullups. Also not OP but he sounds tall and aesthetic, so I doubt they would be laughing at him.

Aye
I'd rather not as a good bunch of people know me from here/friends go on here and this thread and the other guy simply made me look like a whiny bitch. You may doubt my physique therefore.

Anyways OP is heading back to sleep so do what y'all want.

>going to the gym
>seeking validation from other people that go to the gym
not gonna make it m80

Okay first off please charge your fucking phone you dyel fuck. Second off, post pics or you're confirmed dyel

All this proves is that you moved locations and are using a dynamic IP address.

Next time just don't be so aggressive about it. If you find someone laughing and pointing in your direction just he straight up and ask what's up without being all "U WANNA FUCK WIT ME I'LL FUCK WIT U FURST"

probably had shit stains on your clothes... did you wear your old cumrag shirt? never had anyone laugh at me in the gym...except once by some retard i went to highschool with, she was a fucking moron and i think she was laughing more out of discomfort due to her own physique and not mine. who cares anyways

>What the fuck was that supposed to be?
They own you. Your submissive personality allowed them to punk you.

>Have you ever been fit-shamed?
Nope. I demand respect. If something like that was happening and I was with my gf or sister, it wouldn't last long. I'd get up, calmly make my way across the gym, and slowly walk towards them. Then I would grab the bigger girl by her collar and say "YOU THINK YOURE TOUGH?? Then fuckin do something, I know you want to. Fuckin do it, I want you to you disney bitchmade pussy. Not gonna do it? That's what I thought. I could smell the disney on you and your homegirl as soon as you walked into the theatre. Y'all ain't hard. Y'all ain't shit." Lol she'd probably shit himself because she's never had anyone talk to her like that before. You can't let these situations get out of control OP. Don't be bullied by little women like a little manlet beta.

>internet tough guy
Yeah well when you lift heavy 3 times a week and do boxing training 3 times a week as well as HIIT twice a week, you just wait for situations like these. And especially if I was with my sister or gf I have a duty to maintain the peace.

And I will not be disrespected.

Who is that girl anyway?

that pic would only make sense if you pronounced it how its spelled. its pronounced deicart

OP here. I'm back. Couldn't sleep thinking of all you dyels talking shit about me without even knowing me. And before you ask me to post a pic, I'll say it one more time: I know a good bunch of people know me from here/friends go on here. So fuck off. Goodnight.

disregard that OP here i suck cocks

Don't listen to him. I'm the real OP and I'm definitely not a dyel manlet.

yep just confirming again that I am the real OP. I just came back from the gloryhole at the pub. tyrone gave my mouth a pretty bad beating :(.

lol forgot to add that I liked it :D, anyways goodnight y'all. And if any of the good bunch of people know me from here/friends on here I'd just like to say Hi!

lol i don't think manlets give a shit about your lifts fampai

Hey guys I found the manlet. He was hiding in the cabinet the whole time.

Lol insecurity

ok enjoy your insecurity

>girls look at user while pointing and laughing
>he claims its "surreal as fuck"

>considers spitting on them
>doesn't even know their side of the story

>female judgement radar on turbo

>can't even concentrate on workout with two roasties snickering in the back

all of my keks user. all of them.

fresh out of keks

see y'all tomorrow.

OP here. Just wanted to let everyone ITT know that I have the Veeky Forums app and have been receiving every (You) notification. I will be replying to each and every post as soon as I get back to my apartment. Fucking dyels.

Wow that's so honorable of you to come to the aid of two stupid strangers in OP's story - despite thale fact that they were clearly making fun of him. Isn't there a word for vermin like you?

holy autism

OP here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.

You know, the world doesn't revolve around you, and chances are that people talk about you far less than you think they do.

This has to be pasta. It sounds so much like that weird mom who was way too involved in her kid's class and volunteered for all the optional activities, who constantly told all the kids how to be nice to eachother to be a real post.

they were obviously mirin

A real alpha would have beat them, raw-dogged them, married them, and divorced them on the spot.

>Getting this butt flustered over laughter
>Such a self-assured man that he's gotta bully women
>Maintain the peace by roid raging

Bruh you're just as insecure as the OP

thatsthejoke.jpg

>Defending a clearly autistic faggot
He's not gonna fug you either

One time when i was doing weighted jump squats in the gym some girls from school(i was in 11th grade i think) were om the elipticals and started all counting my reps.
Were they miring or making fun of me for doing a funny exercise? I was pretty fit back them so its not like i was a DYEL doing random shit.