Manipulation Happening in the Community

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/

Obsidian believers, if we want to more effectively counter all the manipulative actors trying to influence price and support more natural growth in this project, we need to start being more active in our Obsidian subreddit. When potential investors discover a new coin they will usually check on the coin's subreddit to see how active/ genuine the community is. Right now we have minimal quality content on there and if we are going to convince big pocketed investors of the merits of this project we need to start building up who we are as a community. Emotion sells and people are looking to join passionate communities/ movements.

I've noticed we've lost more than a few normies with the recent FUD. And people are continuously posting FUD posting while upvoting low tier quality posts. We need more genuine ODN believers reassuring these folks and fighting these shady characters. I know we have an awesome community that strongly believes in what the team is doing and I'm not saying we should all partake with some cheap shilling, but let's at least all consolidate as a community so we can support/ inform each other more accurately in times of uncertainty and FUD.

At the very least, please subscribe to the community! And any discussions about ODN are appreciated to keep this thread bumped :)

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/
obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/api/moneysupplystring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell the community to stop being the ones driving the fucking price down ffs

Pretty clear there is manipulative behavior happening and someone/ group is trying to influence the price down to accumulate. If you think this isn't the case, you haven't been in crypto for a very long time.

bump

yeah, bottom line cryptopia has such shit volume, even a baby whale is going to have a hard time doing any sort of big gain... i think he's relying on accumulation through shitopia and then selling once the high volume of hitbtc comes online

It's just gonna get really annoying once these guys start shilling the shit out of ODN once they are done accumulating.

true. but like the first goaround, it's pretty easy to follow along and make some nice profits... which is why i'm buying this horseshit once again after 4x my money last week.

But this is the type of shit that leaves a bad taste in the mouths of newcomers and crypto in general.

I honestly think the mods of the sub need to change. They aren't really doing a good job managing it. *sigh*

I've been in crypto since 2014 and this is the EXACT same stuff bagholder are saying when their favorite coin is down. Calling it accumulation lol

Have you seen the sub and the order books? Maybe you need to stick around for a little longer bud

There are people creating new reddit accounts spreading rumors and shit.

That was just a few people in slack who probably own a combined 50k ODN. Normally that would be nothing but cryptopia is so small that they can make a short term difference.

I know for a fact that ODN whales are pushing the price down. They moved their buy wall from 10k last night to nearly 5k now

the best part is that they dont have to do anything -- the normies crash it for them

Once they are done accumulating, watch all those fake reddit accounts be deleted. And then the price pumped up to unhealthy levels. This will leave a sour taste for many.

Reddit hated the shit out of WTC, everyone complained about how it started being shilled way to suddenly and inorganically. That lasted for maybe a few weeks until everyone stopped caring.

And now alot of them are WTC fans. I will never understand the normie herd mentality.

Miss me yet?

Never met you so how can I miss you?

People are creating fake accounts to manipulate people's perspective on the sub

whatever makes you sleep at night ;)

enjoy having a net worth of a sand nigger

you hurt my feeling... that's racist.
you literally cyber bully me ODN holder, how can you do that..

Oh....You had feelings?

yes.

just because I don't have ODN doesn't mean I'm not human.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with ODN shill?

I'm not even FUDding your precious coin yet you all overreacting. Kinda sad and weird desu. You guys are bunch of freak.

Not taking the bait. Good effort though user.

cryptopia makes this shit waaaay to easy

enjoying my accumulation rn :)

Show me one post where I bash ODN, go ahead, I'm waiting.

Fucking this. The ODN is fake suppressed so hard right now.

Nah, don't got the time to spend on you anymore troll

im stopping at 75k chill out

brown ass

meant 80k oops

new digibyte-like cult in the making ladies and gentlemen.

Don't necessarily think so, but thanks for the compliment of thinking that the community is that strongly bounded

>Manipulation Happening

lolno, not manipulation, no accumulation, not "whale games", more like fatal crash. someone involved in the project is dumping his bags, slowly bleeding the coin out, pulling an exit.

Again, I point you to the throwaway reddit accounts on the sub posting their bullshit and the manipulation of the order books.

If there was only a working block explorer to verify no dumping is happening....

They have one..

obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/

But it doesn't have richlist etc. only the basic one. Probably created it outsource to Indian.

I'm sorry to hear that you waited to low to buy bottom. Learn to create graduating buy-in points so you don't have to do this last minute fudding in an attempt to get on a rocket ship.

Cant view transaction = Not working

You know a project is legit when you have THIS many attempts at FUD.

I know you're trying to FUD by suggesting that devs are dumping but it just wouldn't make any sense from a game theory perspective. The devs, even if you assume they are dishonest, would have waay more to gain by developing their product a tiny bit and dumping later instead of right now. Considering all the vaporware projects in the top 100, the devs could easily make millions more just by waiting it out and posting some fake announcements.

Since this post started 2K coins have been minted and added to total supply

Current Supply: obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/api/moneysupplystring

It's from the staking rewards of holders.

Goes against the total supply, right?

Fancy word for dilution is staking reward

hey can i have 1? i need 4000 more for a masternode :/

with day trading or just buying low?

You can't just go buy 1 ODN yourself user?