"protein powder"

>"protein powder"

it's called whey you fucking idiots

Is this bait? I want to believe it's not bait.

Not all protein powder is whey protein powder you mongrel. Also your whey protein powder is not just whey, there's stuff added in there. Anti coagulant for instant. That's why it's more accurate to say it's protein powder than to simply say it's whey.

>not taking casein before bed

>what is soy protein
>what is casein
>what is beef protein
You're literally retarded.

>all jihadists are muslim
>not all muslim are jihadists

>all whey powder is protein powder
>not all protein powder is whey powder

Enjoy your cancer and birth defects

I sincerely want to believe that nobody is actually this autistic

Muslims are dirty, poor example
0/10 please leave

How about
>everyone on Veeky Forums is an autist
>not every autist is on Veeky Forums

Great thread thanks for making it

mom please stop posting on Veeky Forums

still wrong, I think Veeky Forums is pretty well known by now.

Nah, that reply was pretty autistic.

and that proves you I'm in the place I should be. do you have any proof that there are autists outside of Veeky Forums?

>counting meat

Might as well say "chicken protein" or "fish protein" moron

Look up tryptophan nigger

It's so funny how the entire board thinks that whey protein powder is somehow better than a balanced multi source.

L i t e r a l l y the biggest miss conception of fit and probably the entire fitness industry.

>muh whey
So fucking stupid

I was talking about shit like this.

>miss conception

I prefer Miss Congeniality myself

Whey is a source of complete protein and insanely cheap compared to any other source of protein with comparable quality. Another very important thing for me, I can eat it with oats and milk or mix it into recipes with sweets to make a protein filled treat. Try that with beef or chicken, you retard.

>this much generalizing

There's some people who use whey as steroids and eating nothing but whey but whey is a supplement as should be used as such.

I can take in my shake and have a "balanced multi source" meal

that doesn't make my comparison factually wrong in any way
0/10 go fuck yourself

I am talking about whey pp vs multi source pp you fucking retarded imbecile.

Our body has different receptors for different types of protein.
And our protein levels are way better when consuming many different sources rather than just one, like whey.

There is just no reason to supplement with whey powder when a solid multi source is objectively better.

Okay, fair point, but who's retarded enough, to only eat whey? Literally everyone I've read about uses it as a food supplement or ingredient for cooking, as it should be used. No one gets his daily protein needs solely from whey. Bad strawman argument.

same can be said for literally any supplement.

Whey is a add on.

Soon it'll be very hard to get enough protein in without blowing up your calories and that's where whey comes in.

So many of the fitness people get huge amounts of protein in from their powder supplements.
I'd say that many people get somewhat 70g from their powder-shakes, often drinking 2 or 3 shakes a day.

For these people whey is absolute trash, they should be getting a multi source powder and then that would be a valid way of getting protein in.
If you really only use whey for a small edge in your nutrition, then i guess it is perfectly fine.

Whey is an addon literally the same whey multi source protein is an addon.

I don't know how to state it more clearly, but let me just state it again: Why use whey protein powder, when multi source protein powder is objectively better for achieving good protein levels?

Both are supplements, so please stop going the "but that's the nature of a supplement!" route.

money

sure is summer in here.

Are these any good?

feet