I went to work today

I went to work today

>you know, user, girls don't really like big muscles, it just makes you look really vain
Yeah, and guys don't like fat girls that weigh more than their cars

I have a meeting with HR tomorrow

fuck

fmw

While I agree with you, you've got to keep that shit quiet at work. There's this fat girl I work with who always comments on my physique, saying I'm too buff and not understanding why I won't order Chinese food with her. She means well, but I would get fired in two seconds if I said something like that.

Make a big stink about her judging your body and how she is forcing you to conform to her beauty standards

This. Tell hr how you felt shamed.

This happened

I lost a lot of weight and got muscular in the last year. Had exactly the same situation as you describe.
At the meeting I explained to the HR that I don't appreciate comments about my body as I had body dysmorphia that I'm still struggling with, and that it triggered me. She had to apologize and go to a sensitivity training.

Top kek, would do it again. Now I just tell people they are fat.

here's the key:

something along the lines of "i just like to take care of myself"

:)

>get in trouble for hurting someone's feelings
>tell HR you have an even more esoteric disorder that makes you the victim and a protected class by ADA law

Kevin mom said she is tired of calling you and you never answer so I have to come tell you on Veeky Forums that dinner is served

fucking this
>body dysmorphia that I'm still struggling with
excellent, problem solved OP

This story didn't happen, but for any idiot who thinks OP is anything but a massive faggot:
It doesn't matter what your coworkers say. If you value your job, just play along with them and don't fucking cause trouble. Let them believe what they want while you slay poon on the reg. Who cares what some lardass who will be in the ground within a few decades thinks?

Exactly thus, OP.

I talked to my sister last week

>She's yelling at me for accepting a job about 8500km away and how i won't have any support over there and i can't even speak the language (english language office)
>Industry i am trained in is dead in Australia, i'm stuck working retail at 26 and living with parents
>I said that if my new job turns to shit, if the new city doesn't work out and i end up even more depressed than i am now i can always just kill myself because that's the eventuality of me staying here
>she yelled at me, top of her lungs yelled at me, that i shouldn't talk about suicide like that and it makes her very uncomfortable
>i told her fine, in that case i'll be sure to never, ever bring up my daily suicidal thoughts I've been having for over 2 years, it's not like anybody noticed when i almost totaled my car the last time i tried
>she want me to talk about it now
>i told her no, it makes her uncomfortable and i wouldn't want to make anybody feel awkward about suicidal thoughts by trying to be open about them so i'll just keep them to myself

I left, she kept texting me, and of course told our parents. Currently staying in a hostel until i fly out next month. I hate my family so fucking much i never want to interact with them ever again.

TL;DR

Be a good goy

Why not kill yourself and make them feel guilt?

Sounds like they care about your edgy faggot ass.

>be me, work in sedentary environment
>fat female co-worker
>"user, don't you get tired of eating chicken and vegetables all the time?" :^)
>"No, not really, I actually really enjoy chicken. Don't you get tired of McDonalds and pizza everyday?"
>Next day
>user, could you come into the office please?
>We are going to have to terminate you without cause. Have 4 weeks severance package and pack up your shit.

normies are insecure af bro

Dang dude, no one gives a fuck.

No, they fucking don't. they care about how what i do effects them, and they don;t want me to do anything "risky" because then they feel they would have to bail me out. Every piece of advice they have given me has been so fucking wrong and in retrospect was advice to make their lives easier, not mine. fuck these cunts. Now i understand why two of my siblings totally cut contact with the family

kill yourself then

Maybe you should file a complaint saying shes making negitive comments about yo body

You are a huge faggot who doesn't know anything about people at all. Stop being a thick cunt.

two older siblings cut all contact with our parents, they are bullying cunts

>emotional justification
I don't know why anyone would even bother with you.
inb4 "Fuck you, you don't know me and my life"

>i had parents who loved me so every-bodies parent's love them!

>>emotional justification
i don't know, one kid cutting contact, but two cutting contact and a third one about too...

>three kids cut contact with their parents
>MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THOSE KIDS!

I know just as many bad parents as i know good ones

My coworkers aren't even fat and I still get shit. If I get to the microwave first someone will glare at my food and tell me to 'get my healthy shit outta the way'. If I bring in a protein shake one guy always asks me why in the most snide manner. Some other guy asked me what my end goal was with all this 'fitness' garbage.

>inb4 I'm over analyzing banter

They just question me at every step of the way, almost like they're trying to demotivate me. A few times they've even tired to give me fitness tips that sound like they came straight from Buzzfeed.

fuck ur sis, breh

>They just question me at every step of the way
it's bullying.
they are forcing you to justify yourself in order to have you question yourself and doubt yourself. also to try and get something they can use against you in future.
>A few times they've even tired to give me fitness tips that sound like they came straight from Buzz-feed.
They are giving bad advice because if you follow it and it works they can lord that over you. and if it doesn't they lose nothing, and can laugh at your failure. And if you don't follow it they will complain about you not following it.

we saw this the actor in hungary on the TV often and him being in Maiaui or some other Hawaian shithole I think he must have the n**gro acenstry bro.

Don't worry anons, I got ur backs

>HR regional manger @ large corporation
>trained extensive in ethics & sensitivity training
>mfw I literally always side against the fatties cause I'm bias af and I wish the ham planets would all die
>mfw I have no face

doin god's work

The image you saved and the name you gave it makes me wonder what kind of person you are.

Nice blog post, kys

I totally get it m8. Most people are really self-centered, I wouldn't worry about then anymore. My parents also act like that, giving really shitty advice that helps them out or justifies their life. Dad says not to lift just do cardio because it's healthier and I won't get injured. My whole family always bothers me while I'm studying or programming, telling me that schools over and I should be outside. Mom and dad tell me to study business because it's easy and starting your own business is great. Tell me CS and Math won't get me a job. Fuck them do your thing, just call them on holidays and birthdays.

Just sucks cause I'm the youngest here (24) and they act like their word is law cause muh old man knowledge even though these farts can't get up the stairs without losing breath.

Beautiful. Might follow in your footsteps

Why am i laughing at this kek

Honestly fuck normies, a cousin of mine who is chubby started going to the same gym i went to. I eventually switched to a different one.

I met up with him a while ago and i could tell he was mirin and seemed hostile, he asked if i still lift i said yes, he said how often i go. I told hom 6 days a week(pplppl) he was like wow really.

I told him, dude it's likr an hour a day and I still get time for homework, work, and going out.

He said he quit his gym and is just gonna run around town.

Seriously fuck normies

i may have ancestors in common with this man. but not the blacks.

But its true, guys bigger than otter mode are giant walking red flags. Its like girls with colored hair, the mentality behind why means you're 99% dealing with crazy. And yes, I'm a girl with a 25 inch waist that's fit. You made yourself sound butthurt as fuck op, they gonna rip you a new one in hr

>bringing yourself down to the same level as fattycakes
For Shame, you're not gonna make it. Should've taken the chance to be the better person, but instead proves you're at least just as childish as she is.

The bad news is you will most likely be fired in the short term. This incident will be the foundation that you are no longer the proper 'fit' for the company culture, which is left wing SJW cuck life.

The good news this will allow you to search for a job immediately and find a company that truly shares your ideals and values, becoming a good 'fit' and ensuring job security.

When you interview always remember what position the company is on the political spectrum and socio-economic spectrum before you sign that non-compete.

P.S. HR exists to manage the organizations human resources, this meeting will be about how to manage you and your behaviour since you have deviated from what is acceptable.

Plus its more amusing to take the high road. I used to work with this one fat midget Mexican chick who was obsessed with her fat. I didn't have to call her fat, because she would literally imagine me calling her fat constantly. Like she would be "did you just call me fat?!!!" And I'm like "no I said get me blueberries ", they didn't even sound alike half the time. Bitch had major issues. Laughed my ass of internally when she told me about her dad. She asked him to grab something for her, and he told her "that's why you're so fat, you're too lazy to get anything yourself".
Point being its better to take the high ground and watch them dig a hole of misery for themselves. Irony is I was fat my whole life as a kid, but she would refuse to ever listen to me.

All you gotta do is play victim.

TOPKEK

It could have happened OP's way. But things like this really happen, I get that shit all the time

>dinner

dinner is what normal people use

tea is what pricks use

"rory come down for tea we have celery sticks and carrot sticks with low fat hummus you can dip it into..i chose hummus because i wanted to be a little diverse tonight rory, my little middle class brat"

>eating dinner and not pre-workout meal
>not gonna make it
C'MON

pussy

She does not mean well, she's being a cunt. Of course, you're right that you shouldn't say anything.

>not eating mummies chicken tendies

never gonna make it

u did the right thing.

she wants the D

>you know user most people dont OHP in the squat rack

>You know, user most people just squat to parallel
Yeah, and most people who actually workout squat more than 100kg. fag

I went on Veeky Forums today

>You know, user, I heard it's not really useful to have more than 1g of protein per lb when you're bulking
Fuck off 5 scoops 4 times a day lets get fucking big CMON

Freedom of speech isn't free

>Work Sat-Thurs every week
>Do 75% squats so shitty legs but amazing ass
>Fucking black women always greeting me or coming to my department to say "hi"
>I don't like black chicks

Went to the gym today

>you know, user, you dont have to count calories if you want to cut weight. Just make sure you're eating healthy and try to eat less! :)
I told her to go plug in how many fucks I give and it would probably match the amount of times she'd been to the gym in the last week. Zero

Why do you assume he's not a good fit at the job he's at now? HR might just be calling him for damage control.

I went to Veeky Forums today

>you know, user, we should have a fit humor thread
Nah, if I wanted humor, I would just look up your one rep max

fuck