Why aren't you Veeky Forums yet?

Hi guys, Veeky Forums here. Help me figure something out. I think only insecure faggots with small dicks roid and spend 20 hours a week in the gym. it is like.. so uncool lmao

And like when you are old and when i am old.. you will be bald with a big fat roid gut and still wearing polo shirts too tight and shit tier mall brand khakis, and i will look weathered, slim and cool still with a fantastic wardrobe and lots of interesting friends and hobbies. You will just have your fatceps and some other bald neutered losers to hang out with at your stinky gym.

so what would a logical person choose? hmmmm

as woman of certain age i guess men in 'fa' are all the faggots pedos. you tryna japanese fashion when yo face is more like turk of finnish boy, makes no sens.

I sometimes wonder, how many of these posts are bait and how many are actual opinions held by individuals with a depressingly low intellectual capacity.

Never Forget

cant answer i see
just like i thought

Veeky Forums is just like Veeky Forums none of you look like the models in the pictures you save. at least being in shape doesnt go out of fashion and is less expensive than buying retarded looking clothes to impress nerds on the internet.

Couldn't agree more, lifting has way more benefits than some expensive clothing,

op here, i go out 6 nights a week and get complimented daily. stop projecting
i also resell my clothes making profit off this hobby while you guys use illegal roid drugs and waste money on gym memberships and protein powders (also questionable legality). not to mention all the time you waste in the gym with other fat belly losers when you could be meeting cool, interesting people outside in your cool fits

such as? unless u work in like construction, then there is no need to be strong in modern society. and even if u are stronger than u would be otherwise without lifting, theres millions of people heaps stornger than you.

>why aren't you Veeky Forums yet
I might suck dicks but I'm not a faggot

>such as?
Lifting made me bigger, more aesthetic, prouder of what I've achieved physically, gave me a better work ethic as well as a better health, improved my mood, got rid of my insecurities, made me a better athlete in general, etc. I don't see how some clothes are going to help you so much.

>there is no need to be strong in modern society
Maybe not as much as before, but it's always a huge advantage to be in shape, in case you want to play sports, perform physical tasks such as moving furniture, or if you're in a fight... It's always better to be in shape than out of shape, as people nowadays are extremly weak, can't do a push up like you.

>even if u are stronger blablabla
I'll also be stronger than BILLIONS of people, you'll be like an immortal god walking among weak fucking scum.

im pretty strong. i can do 80 push ups in a minute. im otter mode basically
dont see the point of gym. i think its for ugly betas

As an ex Veeky Forumsggot my life has improved ten fold since I left that shithole and started working out.
The 'knowledge' needed to dress well can be adquired in a couple of weeks tops.

thanks for the lolz

pro tip. good looking people look good in anything

Veeky Forumsck off

>projecting this hard

fuckin kek, i dont know if this is bait or not, but the autismo is very funny.

I can curl 250lbs without my arms while your mom gives me a blowjob.

you mean all the 4 hours a week it takes to work out that I could be using playing pokemon go and jacking off?
>being fit requires all the time in the world
>non Veeky Forums people are proactive philanthropists that have interesting and fullfilling hobbies

Working out is modern couture

If you mean just dressing well, then I already do that.
Otherwise, being "Veeky Forums" is not something good for anyone.

The outfits Veeky Forums considers good are absolute shit, they have only to layers of fashion: male supermodel and emo teen.
Anyone outside of those two bodytypes looks so bad it's embarassing while wearing the shit they think looks good on a normal human being.

Veeky Forums boards are famous for being incredibly esoteric with their 'elite' (/a/ liking shitty anime more, /mu/ loving horrible music and hating good ones, etc), but Veeky Forums takes the cake.

They manage to have an opinion on their home topic that's so bad you can unironically say their opinion is WRONG.

This. Well proportioned people are always lauded by dressing people and generally considered attractive.

For example, Brad Pitt is apparently extremely well proportionned. The dresser for Burn after Reading had to take a suit several size too large to make him look gaudy in it, otherwise he just naturally rocks pretty much everything.

guaranteed you look like shit. post a outfit you think is good if you are so confident. i bet you are like 5'7" with a carb gut lel

David Gandy is god tier. But he also lifts and doesnt dress like a goth ninja like you Veeky Forumsgs do.

fuck off.

But I'm a girl, And with actual tastes and standards, so I can confidently say your board is shit. Also your trolling skills are sub par

>with a carb gut lel

I'm sorry I offended your retarded your culture of overpaying $600 for shirts that look the same as $10 ones, Veeky Forumsggot.

You can tell immediately when someone's from that cesspool of retards, because they're embarassingly ignorant of how nutrition and fitness actually works, and their road to their dreamy anorexia-mode physique is just inefficient starving, and meme diets like "no carbs lol!"

Because they totally make you fat, guys, I read it on Cosmo

>Calls us insecure faggots with small dicks
>Dresses 'nice' just to be perceived by other people as more attractive.
>No physical or mental gains from dressing nicely.
>Goes on to talk about logic.

At least when people go to the gym they have other benefits or reasons than insecurity. Believe it or not some people actually go for health and the endorphin/feel good feeling they get.

Clothes will never do that.

Meanwhile you call others insecure when deep down inside you can't deny that the only reason you dress nice is because you care what other people think.

>"But it makes me feel good."

Sure it makes you feel good knowing other people think you have a good fashion sense, which isn't true because you really don't. Your standards are all skewed about fashion just like our standards of what muscular is are skewed.

So what would a logical person choose?
Probably to look good naked, because when you look good naked, you can make anything you wear look good too.

If you're Veeky Forums and have a shit body, you're going to have to be pickier with what fits you well and what doesn't.

I know this is a troll but whatever.

Cardio has more benefits than lifting yet everyone here wants to be a fat permabulking powerlifter since "cardio kills gains."

bumping this

>overpaying $600 for shirts that look the same as $10 ones
tasteless pleb spotted with no idea what quality is
>ecause they're embarassingly ignorant of how nutrition and fitness actually works
nice projecting

you proved my right that you are one of those carb gut losers with swollen biceps only, probably thinning at the crown too lmao

Was this a real thing? Are there pics?

>Veeky Forums here

nice blog dude. you must be triggered. shop at the mall for your shit ass clothes right? haha

lets see what you look like in your cool clothes and hot gym bod. you wont because you look like shit and you know it

>tasteless pleb spotted with no idea what quality is
Keep telling yourself that
It's not like there's scandals involving "top quality" brands using garbage bin tier materials every fucking day

This are the people telling you to stop working out, hell this are probably the most confident Veeky Forumstard since they actually dared to meet with other people

>scandals
retard alert.
you have never handled anything good it is sooo obvious. so you are poor as well. makes sense since dumb people cant get good jobs to earn money.
idiot

>since I left that shithole
Veeky Forums is probably one of the worst boards on Veeky Forums now though, it's basically /r9k/ on roids. Honestly for anyone wanting to get in shape they'd be better off reading the sticky and leaving without ever browsing or posting.

post fit in your golf shirt and khakis fag.
i wanna laugh
some of you post your fat ugly asses in the CBT almost naked, are u confident enough to show how you dress?

99.9% of people see you with clothes on, and you dumb asses cant dress yourselves to save your lives. sooo funny

I haven't showed us either man, so really you have no room to talk.

Not even triggered desu. I could care less about my fashion sense.

I've got 28 inch quads I don't fit into normal clothes dude.

When I walk out in public people don't even care about what I'm wearing, they're too busy staring at a dude who's 6'3 255 at 8% bodyfat.

I get treated in a way that you simply never will, and if you saw me in the streets, you wouldn't even have the balls to look in my direction.

You don't have to believe me, at the end of the day I know the truth and that's really all that matters.

;-)

>8%
That's at least 16

I like how you can see in this thread everyone whaling on the same Veeky Forums retard with no arguments.
You can distinguish his unpunctuated and uncapitalized posts really easily.

His only response to everything is "I-I bet you look bad, f-faggot!", while insisting that everyone must be fat. Meanwhile, he doesn't post his own outfits since he knows we'd laugh at his retarded capri-like skinny jeans until he dies.

nice bitch wrists and receded hairline you insecure roid fag
look at that pink skin hahah

you look like a legit homo. all the homos love big muscly looks and are already hiv positive drug users so roids are easy to justify

people would look at you because u look like a queer meat cow. a walking parody of human form. no one would ever take you seriously. unless they wanna ask what protein powder is good LOL

>capris
>skinny jeans
confirmed retard who probably wears gap shit lel

Lol nice try trolling man, you gotta be more subtle than that.

Haha good one, I can tell you don't have much ammo on me so you're trying to pick on the most stupid shit lmao.

Good try though, if I was insecure you probably would have triggered me.

At least I'm not a pussy and post my pic like user asked me to.

You should do the same.

Let's see how superior your looks are!

I bet you're so good looking right?!

What are you even on about? I said the ankle-length skinny jeans Veeky Forums creams itself about look like shit
How would that means I shop at the Gap?
I'm not even American, we don't have that shit here

You'd need to be a real sad, pathetic cunt to post this shit. You must be incredibly ugly and lonely.

Veeky Forums dress like shit. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be ironic or what but all normal people think you look terrible.

I just went over to your "what are you wearing today" thread and had a look. Seriously this guy got positive responses. He looks like his mom dressed him in clothes she can just throw away if they get dirty.

I use to post on Veeky Forums and I'm so glad I left. All you have to do is visit their WAYWT and see the horrendus terrible teenage ill fitting fits. They ALL look like fucking shit dude. None of you skinny boney motherfuckers can dress.

>nice try trolling man
>posts literally 1500 words worth of replies itt
lel

It isn't trolling, you must be deluded to believe you are 8% bf, you look good tho

Ahahah, holy shit
>that solid white mess

Is he a manual laborer?
That looks like what blue-collar workers wear when painting white walls.

samefag

It's like a contest in who can dress the worst.

I'm a personal trainer and exercise science major, I know what 8% looks like.

That pic I was probably closer to 10% because I was sitting at about 260.

At 16% bodyfat you wouldn't see abs at all. You have to be around 12-13% just to see all of your abs. Ultimately it depends on genetics as well, where you deposit your fat.

If I took a skin fold caliper test it would put me under 8%.

>liberal arts degree [x]
>skinny and unhealthy looking [x]
>dresses like dog shit [x]
>ugly and cold ikea patrick bateman interior design

your average fa/ poster

>cherry picks shit fits from teens on waywt
>doesnt realize all the good posters never post fits because they are secure in their fashion sense
same how only insecure roid fags post selfies in cbt
serioulsy how delusional and insecure do you have to be to take roids and neuter yourself and make yourself bald to try and feel like a big man? so pathetic

Hi Veeky Forums
The reason is that we're not gloomy faggots who feel the need to dress exclusively in greyscale.

>be Veeky Forums
>be Veeky Forums
>doesn't matter because of shitty face and autism

lol

>I'm a personal trainer and exercise science major
slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>/a/ liking shitty anime more, /mu/ loving horrible music and hating good ones, etc
Yeah, like someone should get their taste in art or media from this board. I like browsing Veeky Forums but from the threads I've seen Veeky Forums has the worst taste in vidya and music on all of Veeky Forums. Well, /v/ probably has the worst taste in music, but Veeky Forums is a close second.

Can you believe these immense autistis spend nearly one hundred doll hairs for those ugly sandals? All because some skinny chink made them look OK on his manlet body?

Sorry but white americans just can't into fashion. leave it to the gooks

that art sucks ass too
hipster teenage fag

wait for real? That got good reviews?

Are these people retarded or am I that out of touch? Or both lol. That style looks awful and so did the Veeky Forums meetup pictures posted above.

We can tell you are a annnoying teenager because its just annoying teenagers that post on Veeky Forums

you are probably too young for this website

taste is subjective moron

you think i like the shit music you listen to? i think i play the shit games you do?

is it Veeky Forums to have a shitty posture?

The thing is, "Casual" shit is usually the best shit someone could be partaking in, unless they want to cultivate the specific hobby.

Since Veeky Forums boards have to be completely centered around a certain nucleus, they go too far in the other direction.
In fear of being called "casuals" they disregard everything good in favor of the unaccessible, taking inaccessibility instead of enjoyability as a measure of quality.

But while no one will give half a fuck if you like weird vidya or anime more (since it's just a hobby), Veeky Forums does the same thing to fucking clothing.

They dress like clowns, with horrifying combos and styles no one outside of a movie star would look nearly decent in, and not only that, they pay thousands of dollars for the privilege of looking like shit, convincing themselves it's worth it for "the quality" and "the style", even though their $760 belt was made in the production line adjacent to the $30 bargain bin belts. With the only difference separating them being literally just the logo on the buckle.

They do it on purpose, they believe that retarded "feet together and rolled down shoulders" posture makes them look like models in commercial shoots.

I am posting the ones who got positive responses. I'm cherry picking the Veeky Forums top picks.

This picture got 3 replies.
>"Stop drinking energy drinks"
>"drop the drink and get a different shirt and this good be great"
>">drinking energy drinks in 2016 // ruined the whole thing man"

Notice how the comments are generally positive or at least neutral towards the outfit as a whole, even though it's shit all over. Notice that some of his nails are painted black, probably using a magic marker.

This picture features one of the most common problems with Veeky Forums, that is, thinking layering the same color and texture looks good.

Jeans jacket on blue jeans? What the fuck

He said show pics brah, cmon we know you love to get in your little costume and play dress up and pretend you're rich when you actually have to suck dick to afford your shoes.

Well being fit makes you harder to kill, and just more useful in general. -Mark Rippetoe
Also makes you healthy and more attractive. Plus it's fun! :) You can also meet others that choose a healthy, uplifting lifestyle at the gym.

>unironically defending Veeky Forums
This is gold
You you twiggy faggots actually believe you look good in chuck taylors and a department store blazer?
If dressing for you is more complicated than tossing on jeans and a shirt, you either have an office job or autism.

Hes at least 12-13 nigger you don't know what you're on about

what u are not understanding is that this guy looks like a god damn teenager (16) at the oldest...teenagers are well known for dressing like completely faggots when they are trying to find their identity

hopefully in a few years time these perma virgins will cringe at their gay shit

Yep. Veeky Forums sees these good looking people and think they can look like them with their clothes. They don't notice/admit the reason that person looks good is usually a Heigh Face Frame Fitness combination.

Mark Rippetoe is an ugly fatass though.

Lol he looks like those kids that I used to go to high school with that would have really greasy hair and was really into art and drawing all the time. Then go home to their mommy and daddy and complain how bad their life is because their moms grounded them for catching them smoking cigarettes and pot.

Yeah I would say that's accurate.

Oh he won't show pics, he knows he'll get picked apart.

If he can find 2 or 3 things to make fun of in my pic I can guarantee you that we can find double that plus more to make fun of him.

He knows that though, that's why he hasn't posted.

And by not posting he's only letting us all see how much of a pussy he is.

Its like CBT in the sense of how they help eachother by giving tips and the good looking people(or worst looking in fa/ s case) share how they look like that. And you know thats how it works its no secret you tard.

>black nail polish
>denim on denim
Who the fuck thinks this is ok?
How can the fashion board have a worse fashion sense than 99% of normal people?

> Any cheap, tight fitting button of from somewhere like H&M looks great on me

It's so easy to be Veeky Forums when you're in good shape

Unless you're gay it doesn't matter how you dress to an extent just get good fitting clothes and have some casual fits and you're good. No need to get Bape or Palace, those shirts look like chit anyways.

>That-jewish-kid-core
>with a "I'm at school and I asked the teacher before taking a painting off the wall to place on the floor behind me for my selfie" backdrop

Fashion is for fags and women

Hahahahaha, my god what is this shit?

Seriously, has any of them ever opened a men's fashion magazine?

Where's the colour agency in there? All that ugly ass black or grey, way to pop in a crowd of average people.

And why is it that litteraly none of them looks anove 18?

not even caring about fashion and wearing whatever you happen to own/find and you'll most likely look better than the average Veeky Forumsg

I refuse to believe someone that is above 5 years old dresses like that.

Fucking hell, we french might be seen as faggots but at least we'd crucify someone who dares to go out on the street like that. There is NOTHING, not one redeeming feature in this outfit.

>Veeky Forums talking about insecurity

funny, I guess

this is a troll thread?

>tucked in
>no belt
>3 undone top buttons
Stop, this is worse than gore

Sick gains bro. I'd lift with you.

>denim on denim
>black nail polish
>on a man

Someone tell this emo faggot it isn't the 90's anymore.

Some bape polos and clothes are quite nice. However these fags wear rick owens, ann demolester and other really gay gennder neutral transexual shit

thats just the trust fund kids tho. the poor ones have to put up with looking like a poor badly dressed person

To get a shirt that fits my length the arms use to be quite baggy. Now my shirt fit is Veeky Forums. Same thing with my pants.
To be tall and Veeky Forums imo you need to be Veeky Forums

I thought thats what most french people dressed like in the hot places anyway

>White socks
>visible white socks

Jesus fucking Christ.
1 simple rule with white socks: ONLY FOR SPORT.
That's it. That's fucking it. That's the only occasion you are allowed to wear white socks. Otherwise you deserve to get your faggotry beaten out of you.

>that posture
It screams insecure with no confidence

Naaah, rather like pic related, the "my dad is a lawyer" outfit. Or with a tshirt.
And we'll spike men's drink obviously.

Here is what Veeky Forums commented
>"Are those cp? If so I don't think I've ever seen them that beat up." (???)
>"pretty cool"
>"nice // tee is super cool too"
>"lookin good doop"

But they match his shoes dude
effay