Look at photos of myself from 2 years ago

>look at photos of myself from 2 years ago
>buzzed hair.. perfect hairline
>recently look at photos of myself
>male pattern baldness has receded the hair on my temples 2+ inches

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE UP SENPAI
So what caused it? What has changed in my life that caused my hair line to attempt a full on spock-looking asshole revolt on me?

I started drinking COFFEE.. I started drinking 3-4 cups a day for two days straight. Iv completly dropped it now, but on days that I do drink it i could legitimatly rip my hair out in the shower by the handful.. I stopped drinking it and the hairloss stopped near immediately.

So what the fuck is up with that? Is coffee the liquid jew of hairloss, or an I missing something?

>for two days straight

I meant "for days straight". Basically everyday I would drink that shit.

creatine

Caffeine increases the stress Hormone called cortisol. I dropped all caffeine and my hair is regrowing. I also have a caffeine allergy which made me cough. Good riddance

Iv had coffee and ciggarettes to burn fat and have no hair loss. Are you really sure its coffee Im a serious drinker and did not experience this myself

Bump

I'm not sure if coffee is what is TRULY causing it, but it certainly is amplifying it. Obviously the main issue if it is dihydrotestosterone causing the hair follicles to shrink.. but the timing of it makes everything kind of suspicious to me.

On a related note, if it turns out that hypothyroidism is responsible for my shitty thin hair (hairline's okay but my hair has been really damn thin on top since at least middle school), will addressing the hypothyroidism make my hair thicker?

Check dad's hair line.
Then check both your grandads hairline.

The answer is probably there.

Damn I'm going to dry no coffee too. Do you jack off a lot? I've heard cumming increases the amount of DHT.

I've been taking bioten and using nizoral, and I'm not sure if it is helping. I might try rogain, or it's nonbrand kind.

Shave it all and go bald op. Become a skinhead in preparation for the race war

>tfw receding at age 18
At least I lasted three years longer than my brother

It's not the coffee, you cuck. Balding is genetic.

Stressing over insecurities.

Caffeine's not going to have enough of an effect to induce genetic male pattern balding early.

You just hit that age, it's not a big deal if pic related is you you look fine. Shave it and look like spooky black, keep your bf% low so your facial features stand out.

Finasteride 0.5mg ED.
Rogaine foam in problem areas.
Nizoral shampoo 2% 3x a week.

This stopped my balding and all males on mom's side are bald as fuck by 40.

fuck off jews, stop trying to brain-wash

CHAD drinks COFFEE and experiences INSOMNIA while YOU mastrubate to chinese cartoons and CRY

Wait, so caffeine makes us fucking bald?!

>tfw finally Chad

I doubt it's coffee user.

It's just genetics, not too much you can do about it desu. Hair transplants, minoxydil, e.g. are always options.

Nobody knows, but let's be honest, it probably doesn't help to be all fucked up on a hot drink that makes your ass hole sweat.

Does drinking something that makes your ass hole sweat sound like it good for your hair?

What the fuck is this thread
I drink a pot of coffee a day and I have long thick hair that's not even remotely balding.

Could it just be my superior Mexican genes?

>life is a 1size fits all type of deal

how the fuck did you even learn how to BREATH bro

How stupid are you? Balding is a genetic trait. Coffee or caffeine plays NO ROLE.

>Having a 1 inch Mexican forward

Yeah no thanks I'll just go bald

No. Creatine and roids do, however. But only if you have shitty genetics.

>I'm a male losing my hair and I have no idea what to do, but let me just say there's no fucking way I'm giving up my coffee!

>PLEASE user don't ruin coffee for me, I'm a poor wageslave and I need that to perk me up in the mornhing, p-please stop...

fuck off faggot

Rule #1: If you want to keep your hair, don't drink coffee and consume caffeine.

Sure thing jew

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

around exam times when i'm very stressed my hair becomes thin and starts to fall out

also certain hairstyles (like the manbun) which constantly pull the hair back are gonna make your hairline recede prematurely

It better not. I drink gallons of it, lol.

Plain and simple hormones. You don't see women complaining they drink too much coffee and they are losing their hair. It is because of your male hormones. I was a very naive 20 year old and didn't know young guys can go bald i thought it was an old man thing like your teeth fell out and so did your hair i looked back at old pictures and there were gaps in my hair but i thought it was just dirty.
Fast forward four years and now i know the truth about hair loss and go to the doctor. I've been on finasteride for about 6 years now and my hair is only slightly thinner than it was back then. I truely believe i would have been completely bald without it.

Is this some elaborate bait thread? Everybody and their mom knows balding is genetic. If coffee caused baldness everyone would be bald.

>tfw it's happening
feels badman

hop on 0.5mg finasteride every day brah

start soon or you'll regret it

Oh no shit??!?!!?!?!??!

I've had the same problem for a while now, hairline is perfect but hair on top is thin....

how did you get diagnosed? I'm scared to go to the doctor...

this shit suddenly started a few months ago
my hair is thick as fuck everywhere but it just started receding
panic

Look a me a little OP.

My issue I've concluded is that I'm a frequent blood donor and have low iron reserves and a mild case of anemia.

Gave up drinking, smoking and caffeine of all levels.

Stopped washing my hair, washing it every 2 weeks with a pinky amount of shampoo just to get rid of a little oil and greasy look.

Essential oils in a conditioner help man, give them a try.

Nobody really said coffee caused baldness directly, but it certainly doesn't help it.

I drink 4 cups of coffee and later that night my hair sheds badly.. Like significantly worse than when i don't. I can comb my hair and 10 pieces of hair rip out like I'm a sick cat. If say that's pretty convincing evidence it doesn't help... and it's like this for lots of people.

>have thick hair
>roid and my hairline doesn't budge
>mfw I see baldlet threads

Look a little like me OP*
Fucking phone.

just accept it man

I'm on 1 mg.

It's that too much?

I'm 6' tall, about 165 pounds.

Balding is only caused by genetics and Dihydrotestosterone. Nothing else causes it at all.
DT is converted from testosterone, it is what causes hair growth and male hair patterns (beard, widows peak, groin, stomach, chest, back, shoulders, legs, knuckles, toes).
Women who have too much are the kind that have to shave their mustaches every day.
Men who develop too much at one time have certain hair follicles become thinner and in some cases like a blown fuse, damage the follicle which results in baldness.
Genetics determine what hair will be afflicted in the case of these large doses.
You can't get away from it.
You'll eventually be stressed out, you'll eventually have it happen.
It's part of your life.

Good news, if you're already going bald dihydrotestosterone is an anabolic steroid that can not be converted to estrogen.
You can take as much as you want and have none of the negatives of testosterone therapy (man breast, etc).
Embrace your baldness and get yourself some sick roids brah.

wew bro

get your affairs in order

depends how bad your balding is dude, 0.5 is enough for me but my hair genetics aren't too bad

you could try cutting it back to 0.5 and closely monitor your hairline to see if it worsens

yeah it just looks kinda shitty on me if it would get worse
my head is big as fuck

I was scared to go to the doctor too. I thought he is going to think I'm some vain mother fucker and he will tell me to suck it up but he looked at my hair and said yes you are thinning and asked me what i want to do. I told him finasteride and he wrote out the prescription.

It's on mom's side

i'm reading and holy shit those horror stories about the sides
it seems like some people have no sides
some get a smaller dick (kek)
and some have permanent brain fog and contemplate suicide

I have a perfectly good hairline, but it's very thin on the top (not the crown, just from my forehead to my back)

what does that mean? It's not MPB, I have no flatout bald spot...

help

>No family history of baldness
>Hairline isn't bad
>Entire scalp is thin though

I don't get it, what do I do?

You read the fucking thread, I already explained this. The only way to stop it is to take a DHT blocker. Which will result in you
>losing muscle mass
>losing libido
>losing a ton of body hair
>depression
>breast and hips of a woman
accept the fact you will go bald

Is it happening? Or is it just my hair line "maturing"?

I've read that when you finish puberty your hair line goes back slightly. I have pretty thick hair and no thinning anywhere else. Opinions?

i know where youre coming from i am balding too and have gone to a doctor because of it. he told me i could use some pills (i guess the stuff one other user posted earlier) but you would have to take them always. just try to be cool with it and buzzcut. just rock it breh

First step, monitor it ASAP, get a log of measurements and condition.

Stop washing your hair so often, eat cleaner, get off certain supplements, narrow shit down.

Then go to a doctor once you have done everything you can try.

It COULD just be your hairline man, it's matures around age 18-23. At least with me my hair got a thinner around age 21 til 23 then it stopped my hairline has not moved since 18 though.

I'm 27 now.

Don't know these are posting sideways but here's another one

>Reading online horror stories

The drug had a huge smear campaign against it at one point because it was owned by a drug company called Merc (or something like that) and nobody else could make it.

Out of the millions and millions of people that use it, a small fraction had issues with their dick... ALLEGEDLY.. and it was something like 5000 out of MILLIONS.

And on top of that, they were taking 5mg+ a day.

For hair loss, you take 1 mg. So basically fucking nothing.

dunno but the best options for keeping your hair are preemptive measures

get on fis, mox and noz ASAP and you'll have good hair into your 50s, guaranteed

>Wash my hair daily
>Eat 1000 calories of junk food daily

You are what you eat.

is that from when it was already thinned? looks pretty good
You can tell from my pic that it's really 'receding'
your hairline is straight

>took creatine for 3 months
>hairline turned to M

fuck me

yeah I'm reading some stuff about studies they did, seems like you have about a 1% of getting sides, and those sides almost always go away after a few weeks

I'm never gonna take finasteride or use minoxidil. I'm gonna let my hair continue doing exactly what my dad's did (bald spot, thinning on top, receding hairline) for a few more years and then get hair restoration surgery.

Look into it lads, the results are getting pretty amazing these days. Also, the vast majority of people who take finasteride or minoxidil or both can only expect the hair loss to stop at best... NOT for any regrow the to occur.

>Also, the vast majority of people who take finasteride or minoxidil or both can only expect the hair loss to stop
yeah no shit, that's why everyone warns to be preemptive about it

people lose 20% of their hairline and then start using this shit and expect to grow like a chia-pet... get the fuck outta here

Yes that is early 2015. I had long hair but it's a flash pic so you can see some scalp.

Pic related is shorter hair and more recent, maybe you notice it here.

Also my right temple has a different and a bit larger hairline gap then the left. Always has been that way.

I can see it, but that could be the "peak" of your hairline and it could just stop. People have "baby/fuzzy hair" growing over their temples and hairline "gaps" when they're younger when that sheds in puberty/late puberty the real hairline is revealed and can mature in the 20s.

Just monitor it from this point on, but right now you still have an enviable hairline so fuck off hirsuitefag

WOMEN

DONT
FUCKING

CARE

AS LONG

AS

YOURE. A. HIGH. STATUS. CONFIDENT

NOT STRESSING OUT OVER HIS FUCKING HAIR LITTLE BITCH BOY

>hirsuite

Had to google that, laughed thanks for the compliment I guess. I've always been a little obesessed with people's hairlines since teens it's weird.

nice ageism there faggot

wait until you're 25+, you're going to be so fucked idiot

ACTUALLY. im already balding. and since ive started balding ive actually been getting laid MORE

thank you higher paying job and losing 20 lbs. ill take more pussy over some hair any day

same except I'm not a lazy faggot and take the time to apply mox and toss fis in with my daily stack

lmao @ you, baldlet

jelly of my bald natty game?

Not balding or bald, but going significantly grey at 25.
To colour or not to colour?

real salt & pepper makes girls moist

You got worms. There is no cure for that

mirin, that's my hairline from 3 years ago kek
I just hope it will stop now, or else I'll hop on the finasteride in a year or 2

Doesn't sound worth it...

the problem with the 'horror stories' is people truck through the sides, and don't stop use immediately

the chance of sides with the big 3 of hairloss prevention (mox/fis/noz) are less that 1%

>how did you get diagnosed?
I didn't. My mother (RN) suggested that I should get tested after I mentioned to her that I'm always tired no matter how much I sleep.

But I don't want women. I want to be the qt trap. If I start losing my hair I won't be able to be the qt trap.

Looks like you're going full Nolan

rock it lad, go full CIA silver daddy

Wold vyvanse or other ADHD meds cause hair loss too?

Appeals to a lot of women senpai. Obviously when it gets stringy just go either full facial hair and shave the top.. or shave the top and go handlebar (full bronson mode).

Look at chris evans, channing tatum, Matthew mconaughey, jude law.

It's not that bad desu familyson, just don't be an insecure beta about it and it won't affect you and your life.

After you get the surgery you still need to take fin for the rest of your life or the hair will fall out.

stop wearing hats

>Nothing else causes it at all.
>being this bluepilled

>get worried my hair is receding

>learn it's just what's called a 'maturing hairline'
>dad has a full head of hair at 56 and has the same hairline.

lel at people in this thread being like 'BRO I DRINK 10 SCOOPS OF COFFEE 3 TIMES A DAY AND I HAVE PERFECT HAIR'

obviously if you don't have the genetics for balding drinking kofe won't do shit.

if you do, drinking coffee (or any caffeine) will most likely speed up your hair loss.

i also notice that whenever i drink coffee my hair falls out a lot more and my head itches. when i don't drink coffee i don't get that.

perfect lifestyle for slowing (not stopping) hair loss is avoiding sugar, caffeine and refined oils, eating lots of vegetables, fruit, meat and complex carbs, getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night, getting a lot of sunlight and stressing as little as possible.

I've been on fin for about 3 years so I can share my experience. The negative effects are my semen is more watery and my erect penis size has decreased a little, maybe 10-15%. I can still get it up fine though. On the positive side my hair hasn't gotten worse since I've used it.

Over all I don't know if I would do it again but it's not the end of the world either.

I had this worry about 3 years ago too. I have a widow's peak of sorts when I put my hair up and thought I was balding.

Hasn't changed at all in 3 years so I guess it's fine.

>start balding
>decide to bulk up and lift
>get jacked
>tear the labrum in my shoulder
>lose gains and become the literal definition of skinnyfat
>get way balder only on one side of my head because I can't sleep on my bad shoulder
>tfw

But fuck it I'm finally healing so it's time to stop bitching

and if you want to stop hairloss, mox/fis/noz asap

look at this beta faggot. you still have at least 5 to ten years.

Bunch of insecure faggots ITT. I get tons of pussy and I'm bald.

You look like a child so I'm assuming two years ago you were more of a child. That's called hairline maturation. If you start losing hair at the crown or general thinning then its MPB