Bank teller said I look like her ex-boyfriend

>bank teller said I look like her ex-boyfriend

What do Veeky Forums?

>n-no I look like your future boyfriend haha

>you look like my nEXt girlfriend
Too late now. Timing is everything

Like it :^)

But yeah, she wants the descartes, OP

>WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH ILL FUCKIN REK YOU SHIT BETTER BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME BITCH

>I ALSO NEED CHANGE FOR A 20.. BITCH

This

>mfw imagining OP going back tomorrow and just saying that to her apropos of nothing

Not necessarily. If the girl had a bad break up with said ex, she probably remembers him as being ugly and undesirable. I wouldn't want to date a Guy who reminds me of my ex, he's my ex for a reason. On the other hand, if she stills attracted to her ex, you have other, bigger problems. Either way, not a good idea to date someone because they told you they "look like their ex". Either they're still attached to their ex, or don't like them- both are bad for op

or she just said that not because she means it but because she wants him to ask her out?

I would never say that to a Guy I actually like. I would say that as a backhanded insult to that creepy Guy who keeps hitting on me and can't take a hint. Seriously lol, how did you think that was a compliment? No sane girl would say that to a Guy she actually liked

That made no sense. What she said was either an insult, or a red flag that she isn't over her ex. If she wants him to ask her out with that line, than she's still has lingering issues with her ex that need to be resolved first

She wants your dick OP. Go back to the bank tomorrow and get that pussy bro

listen to the 'grill' anons.

Either way - She's still thinking about her ex, therefore has issues. Huge red flag

You could pump and dump tho. If you aren't ulgy/autistic/both she wants the D, guaranteed.

Op will never be able to go to that bank.again.

What a terrible thing to say to someone. You should have done what you probably did. Completely disregard it and turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Seriously what does that even mean to tell them that? You look like someone i'm no longer with, she is a bank teller aswell. I would have asked for her manager right there, silly fucking cunt

>being this autistic
She just wanted him to ask her out but didn't know how to say it. Obviously if he "looks like her ex", she's at the very least physically attracted to him.

Get her fired for being entirely unprofessional

>defending the sperglord

Bang her you fucking retard

Tits or GTFO

"Must be a handsome guy"

>in b4 give me his number n-no homo

OR YOU KNOW SHE WAS JUST MAKING SMALL TALK

Also OP, she was probably just trying to break the ice with you but was too autistic to realize that mentioning her ex in front of someone she is attracted to is a huge mistake. If she's a cute autist, go for it tho. Those are rare as fuk

kek

So how much money were you handling?

was she hot OP? If so, bang her then post pics

> grocery store clerk told me to "have a nice day"

What was she trying to imply????
How should I respond?

>look her straight in the eye
>"well there's only one way to really find out if I do look like your X."

>be at doctors office yesterday
>she tells me to "remove my pants"
What do bros? I dunno why she was being so flirty. She is married but like 60 years old. Do I smash?

Yeah she might have just wanted your money OP stay safe

Op please tell me you did something.

I cucked myself a few days ago. Literally want to kill myself

>fitfags are replying to my post
What do bros? They're all so clingy. Do I smash???

If she's single, SMASH

LOL why the fuck not?

I used to be floor supervisor in a call center. Part of my job was to go introduce myself to every new training class. Being the extremely high turnover style job it was, there was a new class every 3 weeks.

Every. Single. Time. there was some cute young thing in the class. I would make it a point once she got on the floor to be nice and flirty, stay longer on close and help them, offer them a ride home, etc...

Not even exaggerating, I banged about a dozen of them. A few times I fucked multiple girls in the same training class. It came to a point where I would sometimes catch the girls on the floor talking among themselves, kinda giglging and pointing at me (usually one i had already fucked talking to an up and coming prospect). They were literally trying to tell the girl
>yeah don't fall for that guys' shit he is just trying to get in your pants
not knowing that that was making the new recruit think something liek
>oh well if he's fucked all these girls I wanna know what all the fuss is about
and was just working in my favor

Long story short, I fucked over a dozen girls that were working directly under me on the same call floor. It came to a point where the manager brought me into the office and told me those girls were in their rights to press charges and shit, and she told me to stop else I'd lose my job.

Do you think my thought was
>oh no I can't go back to that workplace again!!!

dafeq no every new class was a new conquest

Ask her if she thought her ex was hot

If she says no, tell her to fuck off.
If she says yes, she's attracted to you but is still clinging to her ex. Good for a pump n' dump, but don't try to date her. She'll cheat on you with her ex eventually.

This guy has the right of it.

>used to be a floor supervisor
>used to
So did you end up getting fired for banging too many sloots?

naw man call center work is fucking nigger work of the 2000s

I quit that shit for bigger and better things. It's on my resume and all, but I don't use that manager as a reference

Give her the D

No sense in psychoanalyzing it if all you want out of her is a nice fuck.

She made it clear that OP had the looks of someone she would have sex with. All he had to do was say something halfway direct or witty and he could be destroying her pussy right now, without regard to what the "deeper meaning" might be behind her comment according to some autist on Veeky Forums.

This.

>tfw have a crush on my qtpi financial advisor
>tfw she's seen my bank account

I know that feel bro

kek

Administer the D

>destroying her pussy

that's such a gross metaphor. just stop you fucking degenerate frat boy

>>tfw she's seen my bank account
Shit man. That's... that's some shit.

If she's already seen your dick you might as well just go for it

I hate the game not the player...
Kill yourself for playing the game sir

L O N D O N

>girls
>sane

Pick one dumbass

Dude you need to deposit your dick into her pussy account

>you remind me of that guy I had a bad experience with
More pathetic than let's just be friends.

No contact

Slap her in the mouth and tell her to keep her comments to herself, the slut

>you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this...

As you hand her a bowl of eggs through the window

"Your NEXT ex-boyfriend?"

Talk to her supervisor
Flirting with a client is very unproffesional

RECKED

>So do you, wanna get back together?

This. Hopefully she gets fired on the spot.

>Not making the bitch feel dumb for saying something that autistic to gain control of the conversation.

KYS

"You remind me of my ex."
"Except I have a bigger dick."
*drop the mic*

Upvotes for you!

>upvotes

holy shit some of you are complete faggots

T H I C C only brehs

>h-hey would you like to go out for a drink after work
>I'm afraid you can't afford it
>oh, r-right

>Oh yeah, you want more of the same? and smile

>people thinking she was wanting to ask him out

God this board is retarded, who fucking asks someone out by telling them they remind them if their ex. It's literally more autistic than /r9k/.

She buys me coffees whenever I have a meeting with her.

>tfw accidentally stepped on her heel once and her shoe flew off in the rain
>tfw saw her cute, tiny foot in pantyhose

Did you sex her yet OP?

breh

You stop right in the middle of the transaction, look her dead in the eye and say these magic words:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Reply thusly:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.