100g

>100g
>16g protein
>1g fat

You have exactly 23 seconds to explain why you are not cutting on these little gains molluscs

money
weird
no
/thread

I'm not weird.

>it's weird to eat animals

I'm not French

>being french
not even once

>you have to be french to eat snails

because it's fucking gross dude

c'mon man I'm trying to eat runny eggs here

yeah it is. i only eat my own shit because that way its self sustainable and environmentally friendly

see i can do it too

You guys are such faggots EW ITS DIFFERNT I'LL PUT DRUGS IN MY BODY I GOT FROM SUM GUY AT THE GYM BUT NOT EET SNALES LUL

I've had it before and would continue to eat it if it were easier to come by. Escargot is kind of expensive because I'd have to travel to get it, but it tastes a lot like any other shellfish.

You wanna delete this thread, or do I have to go get a mod (3day ban)? Your choice.

wtf are you talking about? This isn't my thread if that's what you're insinuating. Even so, it doesn't violate any rules you pleb.

kys my man

I like them, but it's like $4 for a tiny ass can of them and impossible to find them fresh around here.

Good treat for every once in a while.

>Good treat for every once in a while.
Exactly

Post calories nigga

because they would make me ill most likely

Don't know any recipes for them
Anyone care to post one?

8/10 if bait. Kill yourself if serious.

Put them in a pan with butter and pour white wine in it at the end

What's wrong? Can't handle some snails?

Chicken has better macros, is way cheaper, and not gross

Kys

>50
That's impossible you night. 1g of protein = 4 calories so if it has 16g then it can't be only 50 calories

no you have to be a subhuman. those just happen to be commonly found in france.

>slimy
>disgusting
>expensive

I literally have no idea where to get them, must be quite expensive in my country anyways

Can't I just eat them from my garden?

There's always a ton of them dicking around

No

Because I'm not a garlic scented surrender monkey

I've always wanted to try them tbhee. When I escape NEETdom I'll buy a can of escargot to celebrate, since I can't get them any other way. If I won the lottery I'd actually try to farm snails. Also, those snails in the OP are Helix Pomatia, generally regarded as the best ones.

you're fucking retarded

no, see below
mostly because they are pricey and hard to get because thier have to be fed a special diet for months to be okay to eat. Besides being hard to get, it's a bother to cook them and they always taste the same.
Also I consider them insects, so I need to know how much of their body is their digestive track (i.e. shit filled)

What sad generation of coddled picky eater chicken tendie pussies. You won't even try it even though it's safe, healthy, and possibly delicious?

When jesus spoke of the meek he wasn't referring to you fags.

>Not eating big

Not gonna make it

bet it tastes like chicken

how do you deshell them?
do you deshell before cooking?

>all these cityboy cucks crying about how they're expensive
can't do anything but shake my head

Low quality bait, but Veeky Forums is shitty enough that it might be real so have a (you)

not enough fat

hahaha I lol'd at this so much and I don't know why

>I own these chans nigga

THere are a lot of them after a rain near the park where I walk about stalking bitches. How exactly does one cook them from being alive. FIY I'm the faggot that moves them out the way of pedestrian traffic and into the grass, but would eat 10/10

>I'm the faggot that moves them out of pedestrian traffic
Glad that I'm not the only fag who does this

Please don't become "that weird guy that eats snails in the park after it rains"

Insane amounts of cholesterol and sodium
> mercury poisoning

some user from/b/ just put snail inside his ass and then continued to glue the snail to the wall with his shit kek

Kek

Prawns:
100g
15g protein
1g fat

70kcal

Snails:
100g
15g protein
1g fat

130kcal

snails are for fatties

Too expensive.

Link?

and prawns taste better

I love snails but they only really shine in a garlic, parsley/thyme/rozemarine butter-based sauce. Some Gruyere on it and bread for dipping... It's great but also calorie-dense as hell.

My backyard actually has hundreds of African snails in the summer but a bunch of them have parasites so that's reason enough not to be eating random snails.

>EW ITS DIFFERNT I'LL PUT DRUGS IN MY BODY I GOT FROM SUM GUY AT THE GYM BUT NOT EET SNALES LUL

A poo is not an animal.

>Loved prawns
>Ate them all the time
>Was one of my favourite seafoods. I generally don't like seafood.
>Was at a family member's wedding once.
>They were serving prawns.
>Noticed that there was black shit in some lining/tube on the backs of the prawns
>Ignored it and ate it anyways
>Later had diarrhoea for a week
>Found out that the caterers neglected to remove the fucking intestinal tracts
>Have been put off of prawns since.
How can I like eating prawns again, Veeky Forums?
Whenever I see them, I think of that traumatic night where I got diarrhoea from prawn shit.

Because lean chicken breast has 24g protons / 100g weight

What's Ash? Some kind of fibre?

Actually it's 31g

Just eat them, theyre so good

Your digestive system sounds like a faggot. The prawn's intestinal tract doesn't need to be removed for it to be edible.

Do you peel the prawns yourself when you eat them? Because you should be removing the poop tube yourself. Sounds like you've been reading prawn shut your whole life and didn't realize

Poop tube is full of nutrients

More like pootrients

Right lmfao

Stop being a crybaby faggot. The intestinal track didn't give you diarrhoea.

Depends on how much you ate.

>You wanna start doing your work, or do you want me to tell the teacher on you?

It's certainly recommended.

>source: caught and eaten prawns all my life.

Chicken breast
>100g
>23g Protein
>2g fat (which is not bad)
>Cheap
>Tasty
Easily the BEST source of meat-protein