twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>image.jpg
found the redditor

Thanks Esme

>shaving
Dude just trim jesus

Welcome, is it your first day?

shut the fuck up poorfag

Why are you here if you don't care for plg culture?

Lads, there are some pretty cool parks out west

Do any of you guys pause all of your reps at the top after lockout for a little bit (1-3 seconds)

Sure

No problem, was it a grind? Sometimes I like that when Im well rested. Just like you're moving the fucking planet lel

The second rep was a little bit, right above parallel. Still felt pretty good though.

Esmeralda you got a big forehead and look a bit mutated

Ah that's ok for a first go. How long do you take with a weight until you move up?

The Pacific Northwest is the GOAT north american region.

I'm running 5/3/1, so 4 weeks :^)

I love you too baby

A man in a yellow minions shirt complimented my deadlifting

Has that ever happened to you? No? Ahahah parhetic.

Plenty of time to feel that groove then

Not really, but it's working somehow. If I had slept a couple more hours I think I would have gotten 3, which considering that I got 305x1 last cycle, is not too shabby.

I could squat 3pl8 20 times and throw it through da roof because I bulged my disc

:(

I haven't been yet, but I've been wanting a massive road trip through the west for years desu bae

Pretty awesome really.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk665RqU5VE

Hancott's sister is hot desu

Yeah after seeing how slow your 305 was last month, I'm honestly surprised you got 315x2.

Hey lads

First day in plg, hope you don't mind my shit question but I figured it wasn't worth its own thread

I deadlifted 5plate on Sunday for the first time and my back is still the sorest its ever been. I'm supposed to squat today, should I just wait another day and squat tomorrow?

Montana is GOAT for parks desu

Wew, about do last set of 110x3x8 incline. Being fucking stuffed helps your bench desu.

Holy shit she's so fuckin hot lol

I'll be happy when I get to 2 pl8 ohp, 3 pl8 bench (I think this will happen a few months after I finish my cut), 4 pl8 squat, and 5 pl8 deadlift.

It's been a good cycle, somehow

Those are some nice numbers. Post a vid when you do and then I can get excited and yell at my phone.

3 pl8 bench (I think this will happen a few months after I finish my cut)

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wanna go there!
This was in UT

Will do

:^)

There's only like 2 things bad with my life right now

Managed to get through them one by one but the last 2 are literally long term issues that might never be resolved

Being a beta cuckold orbiter?

No I am obsessed win trappy

Don't worry about what you can't control, and change what you can. Life's much less stressful this way.

Man I'm so tired I got emotional thinking about when I get my 2pl8 deadlift

Back the fuck off!? (Did this originate from Reddit if so I'm not going to use that phrase again)

You'll hit it and then you'll be looking forward to 3pl8. Then you'll hit 3pl8 and you'll think that's it, one more stretch til 4pl8 and you've reached the end all game.

Then you go on the Internet. And you see fillip rep 10 pl8 20 times and throw it through da roof

Then you realise you've only just begun

You'll get it pretty quick. I'd say no more than 3-5 months

3-5 months to add like 15kg to her deadlift

Ahahahaahahahahahahaha no

More like 1 month if she doesn't screw up her programming.

If you were a 6'8 lanklet ultimately hoping to be competitive at the national level would you:

A) bulk slowly to stay reasonably lean and healthy
B) eat like an absolute madman, get fat, but presumably get stronger faster
C) suicide

?

>3 pl8 bench

That's like 140kg... M

>tfw probably gonna be weaker than twinklex and maybe even fat retard by the end of july

C

I'd bulk and lift. Wouldn't over complicate it.

STINKY

C)

You're too tall for this sport.

I was referring to worst case scenario, as in shit sleep, recovery, and nutrition

Doubtful. No way you'd regress that much on squats and deads

I can get it faster than that. Just have to be tight on my anxiety prevention and eating. So meditating, eating and sleeping.

It originated from deviant art

>If you were a 6'8 lanklet ultimately hoping to be competitive at the national level would you:

D) Bulk like a madman and get into strongman comps instead of Powerlifting. height is decently rewarded in Strongman... not so much in PL...

Little old me reaching 3pl8. I reckon I'll cry when I hit a 100kg desu. Be moving people out of my way at 3pl8

Look at it from this perspective, you can achieve your goals even with anxiety, poor sleep and poor eating as long as you don't let it get in the way.

What you do outside the gym is over rated, it's what you do leading up to the gym.

Poor sleep? Have some coffee before gym.
Poor diet? Cook a giant pan of oats, PB and honey before gym.
Anxious? Play some loud music // get a music player for gym

It's all preventable. You can work through what ever issue you have then and there.

I say this because if you're anything like me, there will ALWAYS be something wrong when you lift. You'll never feel your best at the gym, but learning to work through it builds character.

You can hit 4p8, the only thing keeping you back is time and patience.

>Oats, peanut butter, and honey
Wew, that sounds delicious

3 weeks out lads

It's more so how I cook it

I put it all in a pan, add oat milk, put it on the stove and mix it until it turns into a thick ball of goo and I eat that

Like eating melted flapjack, I like it.

Definitely this. And consider a cycle or two - at 6'8" you'll need it.

Hnnggg

Buda selects option
E) watch your wife while she fucks a black man

You're right. NO DOUBT.

Only headstands and 4pl8

I'm in bed with a bowl of oats now. Chocolate, cashew and peanut butter. Yeeeesss

Have you even written a poem about her? I didn't think so.

>too tall for powerlifting
>not tall enough for strongman

The pain...

Is it just me or is day 1 of sheiko easy as fuck?
70% squats 5x5
Lol, okay. I guess that's why it's good for practicing form.

Alex?

Faggot

I wish

>>too tall for powerlifting
lol what

Do your growing exercises

It's going to ramp up. Soon it's 5x3 @80% AND 5x5 @70%

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFmESt-j40

>Telling 6'8 user to whisper GROW, GROW, GROW

When it comes down to it, if you were going to be spectacular at either, you would have known it by now.

So instead of stressing about being "the best all time", just let Powerlifting or Strongman be an enjoyable hobby in your life.

Making sports your LIFE is a mistake unless it is your livelihood.

>lol what
Limb lengths don't scale proportionately in taller athletes.

5x3 at 80% still sounds pretty easy, but that is a lot of volume. I'm just used to every set being rpe 8.5-9.5 after c6w.

No it's not only you.
Not really ime, the sets at 80-85% were the one that challenged and reinforced form the most.

>6'8
>Not tall enough for strongman
Pick one Esme

It's dat dere accumulated fatigue, you'll see.

Strongman just seems so... complicated. Powerling is beautiful because it's so simple -- three lifts, 1 rep, up and down. But I might try strongman if I just can't get good at powerlifting.

Not sure about juicing though. I already hav heart issues in my family.

HOW MUCH MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY TAKE

>tfw 5'11 with 6'2 wingspan
That's why my max bench is only like 230. R-right guys?

That number gets bigger ever time I hear it...

Nope. It's your lack of trying harder. Kind of want to measure my wingspan lmao.

Are you doing the under or over 80kg program? Because the under 80kg is pretty rough from week 3-7 or so, before that I didn't find it too difficult.

Clipped my back while memeing around with mace swings the other day. After 12 hours of sleep it's all gravy.

That shit is fun as fuck - definitely going to push it as far as I can. Or kill myself trying.

youtu.be/sTkkrnOLNPU?t=352

>day 1 of sheiko

The calm before the storm, lad.

>Limb lengths don't scale proportionately in taller athletes.
and?

I thought he was 6'8 user. Thought it was some bullshit. Am tire
Nice. Been a while since I've heard some hatebreed. I like how everyone has left it at 666.

>So tempted to fucking ruin it

Get some sleep soon. Try to go to bed early.

>Strongman just seems so... complicated. Powerling is beautiful because it's so simple
Realistically, they have so much overlap that you can do both.

Use Powerlifting for raw strength, and Strongman for event practice and conditioning (important for endurance events).

Sure :)

>and?
Limb lengths directly influence lift proficiency. Are you being stupid on purpose?

Tall guys typically deadlift well... but squat, not so much. Bench is somewhere inbetween.

I'm in bed right now. It's why I've had oats. So good for sleeping

I've got fairly long arms too, take the time to study and copy the Isley/japanese bench style and it'll pay off*

*it also helps to have a big ribcage and good flexibility to start

kill me

Why?

Stay up all night and lead a life of self destruction, break a world record that nobody is ever able to beat, innovate, invent or revolutionise something and then go out with a bang.

Puppo kept me up all night coughing lads.

Got him some meds but fuck I'm trying to max rep my DLs today for attempt selection.

Well to be fair I said "like" It's an estimated max off AMRAP sets.

The medium load one. I think it's the over 80kg
>weighed 79.6 kg this morning
D E V I L I S H

You're literally at 3/2/4 and upset by your bench? What if I told you it's in proportion.

Kiss you? Ok.

Thats always been the aim. But I need sleep for my gains and my brains.

I'm old lady. Need my rest. Little rocking chair with my leg blanket. Bit of knitting.

My squat and deadlift are a bit over 3/4. Not much, but still. And my max bench was 200 2 1/2 months though. It was total shit back then, but has been improving quickly.

You're 26, where have you got it in your head that you're old?????

Feel like old crone right now. Get granny her crack pipe sonny