ITT: yfw a PT says pic related is superior to OHP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SnVJDt7jts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well its a nice exercise which should be involved in your routine, but if someone points that its better, theyre just fucking retarded

You can do both, you know that right OP?

Maybe superior working your fucking shoulders and bis yeah.

How do you want your wrists pham?

OHP is bad for your shoulders

only if you're a retard who uses wide grip

Which destroys your shoulders faster, upright row or OHP?

No, it's a terrible exercise. Stop fucking spreading this meme of an exercise around. It's bad for your shoulders.

bench press

not if done correctly, fuck off DYEL faggot

>thinks upright row is good
>calls someone DYEL
>doesn't post body pic

Been lifting for a year and a half and this exercise has done nothing for me. I shadow an orthopedic surgeon who has been doing shoulder surgeries for 20+ years. I asked him about upright rows and he said it's an autistic exercise.
Who am I going to listen to? A surgeon with 20+ years of shoulder surgery experience or your retarded ass?
You are aware that there is a test that puts your shoulder in this very same position to test for shoulder impingement, right?

>he said it's an autistic exercise.

no he didn't

Yeah well i've been lifting consistently for 3 and a half. Been doing them all the time.
key notes: You must not raise the bar too high, lats and serratus anterior should always be flexed while performing these, must not shrug the traps
and just because it didnt work for you doesnt mean that it wont work for others..

pic related, its me at 6'1 200

You sound like the retards that say diddies are bad for your back
Keep dyeling bitch

What if you do upright rows with pic related? Would that be better for the shoulders and wrists?

yeah, ask back doctors about deadlifts and squats, or ask any doctor about any heavy lift,
fuck off retard you don't know shit, i lift for 3 years, i am still dyel? yeah, but i know what works and what hurts me, i also have low test so fuck you, i have enough problems

Here's how you do upright row without destroying your shoulders.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SnVJDt7jts

not really, but its easier to do it wrong because its easier to cheat on cable machines (at least for me)

>actually endorses heavy lifts
>I lift for 3 years, i am still dyel? yeah, but
Man, eat more or take roids. This is embarrassing.

heavy lateral raises

holy shit please be for real