Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2kBir4Hn9Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=uecqTO2fP2g&ab_channel=CLOUN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are normal men that are stuck in smaller bodies
they're not aggressive, their spirit just isn't in sync with their bodies

You have to everything happen since things don't just come to you.

Makes sense

FUCK YOU STUPID DUMBASS

They don't realise that life's too short to worry about little things

They have short fuses

I'm pretty short (5'9) and I'm not aggressive nor do I try to over compensate for my size. In fact I find it taller men who are trying to prove something more often then shorter men. I have two friends who are 6'3 and 6'2 and they try and rip on me for being short but they know it doesn't bother me because I'm tall enough to get girl and I make a lot more money then the both of them combined

Well I'm convinced. I'm sure you never think of your height or ever feel the need to defend it.

>I make a lot more money then the both of them combined
Look who worked hard to compensate.

And they're usually only aggressive to people weaker than them or shorter. They're figuratively niggers killing off people of their kind.

But you're still a manlet in the end. The objective truth is you're short, just like how if you're stuck with a small dick you're a dick let and nothing can change that.

Stay mad manlet. Kek

Napoleon wasn't shorter than the average man of his time. English and French units of measurement just differed slightly.

Fun fact Napoleon wasn't short for his time he was actually rather tall it's just an after construction by the other nations who wanted to humiliate him

I remember in high school wrasslin some 5'6" manlet was really agressive in practice(im 5'9") amd i ended up spraining his ankle.
Everyone looked at me like im an asshole.

Oh no don't get me wrong I would love to be 6'0 but I know it won't happen so why would I let it bother me
>worked hard

Bruh my uncle is an old timer railroader and he got me Into the company. I was 20 years old and just handed an $80000 salary.

Not op, but you sound pretty mad bud

>Why are short guys so aggressive?
Shorter distance needed to get testosterone from balls to brain. The longer the distance the more testosterone dissipates before reaching the blood-brain barrier.

Those guys dont seem like very good friends familia
>he lifts more than me? Must be compensating
>he makes more money than me? Must be compensating
>he has a hot girlfriend? Must be compensating
>he is better than me in any way? He is definetly compensating.

Napoleon pls go

Is that why short guys have better gains than lanklets

yes, more testosterone to go around. Test production does not scale up in any significant amount with height.

no the reason is that manlets are used to working hard for their achievements compared to lazy lanklets

Why would I be mad if I'm over 6 feet tall and have an 8 inch cock? You were obviously triggered enough to reply. Sad little manlet hahaha

>5'6
>short
You are not fucking short stupid fuck
I'm 5'6, now this is being short

the taller you are, the lower your natural test:body weight ratio compared to someone shorter than you. Test production does not scale up with height.

Because you're not 7' tall with a 12 inch cock. Not only are you a manlet but you are also a dicklet kek

this 5'9 is just on the shorter side it is not definitely short

My 14 year old sister is taller than you lmao. You will never make it

Same reason why tiny dogs are so agressive and loud. If you don't look intimidating, you must sound intimidating

>when will they learn?

why are tall guys insecure about penis size?

Stay mad manlet kek

Always know that no matter what girl you're dating, she will eventually leave you for someone taller than you hahaha

dog owner here, the reason why tiny dogs are aggressive is that most of the time their owners do not see the need to discipline them because they are so little and would cause little to no damage. Larger breeds require disciplining for obvious reasons. Some small breeds, like the mini pin, are bred specifically to be nippy little faggots because they were originally bred to hunt rats and selective inbreeding to maintain breed standards ensures that that temperament is retained.

Honestly man yeah you are tall but women are shallow and selfish and most women would rather date someone like over a tall guy with college debt

Joke's on you my girlfriemd left me for a dwarf. Hahahaha who's laughing now fag

>replies with that much projection in his greentext

What are you compensating for user? You're lack of height? Lol

>taller = more attractive

retard logic

watch this to understand women and society better. it is not redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ

ITT: ugly tall people attack ugly short people

in reality, you are all repulsive. thats why you are on Veeky Forums.

>implying I didn't go to college free because of athletic scholarships
>implying I don't work in petroleum engineering making bank
>implying I don't have a hot Asian goddess who worships my cock every night

Hahahahaahahahahahaahaha MANLETS NEVER LEARN

they're mad they're short

youtube.com/watch?v=2kBir4Hn9Mw

bait or lying on the Internet

Only you can decide Veeky Forums

>so beta he had to settle for an asian chick

>he has this counterpoint prepared in case anyone says girls prefer tall guys

So insecure user.

Who /shortmanfantasizingaboutbeingadictator/ here?

you missed the point

being taller doesnt mean you arent ugly

holland is filled with 6'3 uggos

No I can read don't worry. You're still a manlet though

whether im tall or short is irrelevant

height isnt related to aesthetics

I dont get why people use height to refer to someone as a manlet

isnt the guy with the tiny dick the true "manlet"

how do you define a man? if they have a dick or not.

Manlet detected

Manlet detected

>implying being tall isn't an attractive trait to women

Goddamn you're stupid lol

>have the testosterone levels of someone who is almost a foot taller than them
>assuming same estrogen levels
>that testosterone is concentrated hate and insecurity in their systems

I feel bad for short men, just anger and the sex drive of a 16 year old their entire life, but nobody wants them.
>;.;

what good is being tall if your face looks like it was hit by a bus, retard

>durr im tall im attractive by default

no

you know whats even worse?

being a tripfag, who thinks his name is important on Veeky Forums.

That's not what I said at all. Learn to comprehend what you read.

Being tall is an attractive trait just like having a good face is an attractive trait. A tall handsome guy will always be more popular with women than a short handsome guy.

>he uses a tripcode
you don't even lift why are you even using a trip

Manlet detected
That insecurity showing xD

no, now you are generalizing like a retard

tom cruise for example would get a girl before any of the autistic guys on Veeky Forums

there is more to selection than a measurement.

cool story

tell me more, guy using a name on an anonymous anime forum

>i can't let him know i'm upset about my height
>let's redirect to his trip for damage control
Manlets never learn

why do you use a name? ignore the thread topic.

do you think you actually matter? who are you and why should people care?

>Manlets never learn
and you never lift

Again, learn to comprehend what you read. Did I mention anything about celebrity status in my example? If all factors were the same except height between two men, the taller one would have more success with women. Hence, being tall is better than being short you stupid fuck.

sick of these passive aggressive ass lanklets with their shitty ROM tbqh

calm down. don't be so aggressive

>If all factors were the same except height between two men, the taller one would have more success with women.
>being tall is better than being short you stupid fuck.
Nope. There is a diminishing return to height. If you are above the average you are desirable. If you are way above the average you will start to become undesirable. A 6'2 average looking guy will BTFO a 6' guy who is exactly the same except for height but a 7'8 guy will have the same, if not less, success with women than a 7' person.

tl;dr you're a generalizing manlet

The extreme cases you mentioned don't prove the rule. Sorry about your shitty genetics m8.

underrated post

>adopted cat a few years ago
>is a 16 lb maine coon mix
>chill as fuck, super affectionate
>adopt 3 lb manlet kitten
>terrorizes my older cat constantly even while getting pwnt
>kitten tries to prevent older cat from eating or drinking

Even manlets in other parts of the animal kingdom overcompensate.

WWTL
W
T
L

everybody in this thread is a manlet except for me

everybody below this line is a SUPER manlet; you will see the loss of 3 inches of HEIGHT if you continue to post in this thread
------------------------------------------------------------

Because nothing feels better than putting some lanky bitch who thinks he can subtly try to dominate you even though you could ruin their shit in seconds, in his place.

Kek

>tfw Stalin was 5'5
>tfw Lenin was 5'5
>tfw Hitler was 5'8

this, fucking newfags who dont know history in this thread

The rule is plainly: taller is better, which is a shitty rule because it does not provide for outliers which exist.

>this is what manlets think
A tall guy doesn't need to subtly dominate you, he dominates you every single moment on this earth and no amount of aggressive behaviour and trying to pick a fight will change it, everyone just shrugs it off because they know you're just a manlet and you can only sucker punch but when it comes to fighting you're done because you're just 150 lbs at best while everyone 6'+ who actually is a little above average is 180+ lbs at least

Regardless, the term "Napoleon complex" retains its meaning. I bet you're the guy who thinks he's super smart but just doesn't apply himself.

>muscles=fighting skill
>height=success
Both requires application brah. Literally apply yourself.

How come it's always so easy to spot a manlet?

Outliers don't support your argument. Please take a statistics course you mongoloid.

General rule of thumb for the vast majority of people who aren't genetic freaks: Being taller is better. Now sit down user, you're embarrassing yourself.

my argument is that your rule is flawed. Your rule is literally "height matters in getting laid except when it doesn't"

Why are you both getting triggered by the opinions of anonymous shit posters?

Damn bro, you sound angry

mean while lankets
youtube.com/watch?v=uecqTO2fP2g&ab_channel=CLOUN