It's genetix

?

Damn dude

left: eats like shit

right: doesnt

wow

Mad

They have nearly the same frame, one just works out and one doesn't.

It probably has less to do with "working out" and more to do with:

Left:
>"sure son lets eat McDonald's on the way back from your band practice"
>"here's a new Xbox for ya!"
>"it's a beautiful day out! oh you don't want to play catch..? That's okay..."
>"hey son why don't we go swim at the lake? Oh what's that? You're in the middle of a raid?.. Okay maybe later"

Right:
>"hey thanks for making dinner mom, that chicken is my favorite!"
>wow son good throw! Looks like you're gonna be the starting quarterback!"
>"hey son! It's time to come in! You can't ride your bikes all night!"
>"thanks dad for taking me to soccer practice!"

>"I can't believe PE is mandatory!!! I hate running :,("

>"PE is probably my favorite class. I love playing sports and running! It's so fun!"

>tfw was left
I didnt asked to be triggered user, wtf.

It's okay user. Almost all 4channers were left.

I was somewhere in the middle.

My true love was video games (Halo 3 + COD4 GOAT) but was forced to play sports

I'm thankful for it now desu. Kinda sad video games suck so much now

Is it wrong that I miss those days playing Halo 3, CoD4 and WoW:tbc all day everyday?

I wish I could've known at that age just how special those games would be.

Has science gone too far?

DELET THIS

This

A lot of obesity problems are probably passed down in this way, lackadaisical parents lead to lackadaisical kids

Left:
>heres a new xbox game for you

Right:
>you better start suckin randy

the father of this kid is a fucking idiot
why would he make a 5yo have such a low bf%? it'll probably stunt his growth

When Xbox live was full of trashtalkers, and everybody was talking shit. Glory days of gaming,

>when you could troll someone into REALLY being mad

I used to be a little shit man

>cod4
>search and destroy
>14 years old
>pre-pubescent
>ask teammate to help me glitch
>get him in corner
>don't let him out

God damn I now realize how infuriating that would be

Tfw will never be able to play cops and robbers on MW2 with 18 people from your school ever again.
Feelsbadman

>custom mode zombies on Halo 3
>cops + robbers
>Michael Myers
>online friends

;_;

Tfw when you would played hide and seek and nobody ever found you cause you did the stairway to heaven glitch.
Good times

>tfw spent hours perfecting jumps to get out of and ontop of the crossfire map reliably and quickly

I will miss halo 3 the most
>fat pancake
>Jenga
>Flying Fortress
>infected (remember all of us screaming in our prepubescent voices as the guy with the sword would come close)
>the one where everyone was on the mongooses except for one sniper
Now I sit by myself talking to a mix of government shills, neckbeards, and normies on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

That last one you're thinking of is called Duck Hunt.

>infected (remember all of us screaming in our prepubescent voices as the guy with the sword would come close)

Right in the feels bro

>tfw never get as hype as you did when it was shotty+snipes double exp weekend
>or when the infection mode was added to the multiplayer playlist for like 2 days, maybe twice a year.

Doing sports and being active counts as working out dude. Also diet doesn't have much to do with it, as long as you're an active kid you could eat McDonalds every damn day and you'd still make gains.

is it wrong that I want to get twins with my gf and then leave her so that the kids get seperated and I can make one of them into the perfect human being just to show the world that genetics dont mean shit ?

>I was a criminal at 15 exploiting the crack addicts
>18 trillion likes and rts
>highest paid actor
this whole shithole is doomed

I think what he is trying to say is that he was a fuck up and turned his life around

Is it just me or were his shoulders wider when he was a kid than they are now

>not putting your toddler on EQ+Tren once he can walk
It's like you want him to grow up as a weak beta

yeah, I've seen a lot of ottermode 13 year olds with amazing abs desu. My friend on swim team from like 10 years ago had one and his parents let him do parkour and all that cool shit.

However, the kid in op's pic has pretty decent pecs. Prob does bench or at least pushups.

i grew up just like the right but i didnt have that body at 13 or however old he is

no he just has a bigger core now

Just be glad that it happened. Some of the best trash talking from games as a kid made me understand how to deliver a joke, and, in a strange sort of way, helped in socializing via that avenue. Same reason I love Veeky Forums; there's some funny shit on here and it can be translated to real life, so take it as a (now complete) experience.

pls be fake?

>I've seen a lot of ottermode 13 year olds with amazing abs
>I've seen a lot of 13 year old abs

hmmmmmmm

is left a twink or a kid
i need to know

Great post. Thanks for this. Capped

>I've seen a lot of ottermode 13 year olds with amazing abs desu

Hopefully you mean right...

that has to be fake
his head is fucking massive

one on the left isn't really fat, he's just a do-nothing. Once he hits puberty he'll turn into a marshmellow.
Guy on the right also has to be a couple years older. Could be wrong though, I'm sure it's possible.

>the father of this kid is a fucking idiot for fathering a child who has a a rare condition that prevents him from creating body fat
Go google "Liam Hoekstra" newfag

Lack of fatherly guidance. Look towards the future when raising your son, but do it with benevolence. Work with the child, and don't let his own naivete work against him. Some things a boy just has to go through.

I wish I had a father back then.

right yes

And you find out the kid on the left is the one with a gf because he's likeable & personable while right is a robot who lifts

Right is fucking hot

found the fatty who watches disney.

just play Halo Online

reddit.com/r/HaloOnline

you know what else would have been special? finger blasting prepubescent bitches your own age.

right eats PIZZA

>fingering whores you forget about in 5 minutes
>performing strategic dances of skill and speed with 40 people who you can tell anything to

sorry you fell for the women meme kid

DESU too many options for kids to be lazy lil shits since the 80's. Before then what options did they have? Even screwing HIV infected herpie carrier hippie sluts in the 70's burned some calories.

Hope you joking desu cuz this is /fit and we know how to use sharp objects to make sure little /fits stay safe

Left.
He thinks that he has ugly face. Does not have motivation to get a good body. Who cares about my good body if Im still ugly?

Right.
Oh, I'm handsome. Beautiful body will make me even more beautiful. Must to go to the gym.

It's all about costs and benefits.

>genetics dont mean shit

I have a friend who is 6'2" 230lbs and couldnt have been over 20 percent bodyfat, who never lifted a day in his life and only played basketball. After a month of lifting at the age of 20 his max bench press was 325lbs and he was doing 4pl8 deadlifts for reps.

Dont get me wrong, hardwork is still necessary to make it, but saying that genetics dont mean shit is just stupid

Wow, fedora the post

You must be real fun at parties you're actually invited to.

Hurr durr why lie

>why lie on an anonymous image board where there is absolutely no reason too and nobody would care or know you lied about it.

I can swear up and down that im telling the truth, but it wont really matter. If i had his instagram i would post pics. But ill see if can find him.

Found him. This was june 28

Month of lifting riiiiiighteoo m8o

>genetics don't mean shit
Say that to my training partner who got a 300kg deadlift and 260kg squat after 6 months of lifting doing a fuckarounditis routine, and after 3 years of lifting now has a 865kg Powerlifting total and is the strongest Powerlifter in Australia despite being a chainsmoker who doesn't do any accessory work and only lifts twice a week and works full time manual labor.

Some people are just better than others at certain things, he was made to be strong, doesn't mean you can't get far with hard work though.

Which fed/weight class?

IPF and Superheavyweight

I guess you dont undertstand "this"

Reinmuth then.

Yeah, he's a monster. The fact that he looks like he might have eaten one or two of the other SHWs probably works in his favour too.

i know this guy from high school, this was when he first start lifting.

hes also a competitor now and came third in my province, me and my friends always thought him and his brothers were on roids cause they were jacked and tall since 14, his older brother had a beard when he was that age i think lmao.

>Reinmuth then
Yeah dude is awesome, it's just scary trying to spot him lol, but yeah everything from his joints and body leverages is just optimal af for strength, dude has thickest wrists and biggest forearms I've ever seen, they're at least 10"

Pic was after 6 months

SS+GOMAD vs Lean Bulk

Uhh...ever seen a kid?

Is he going bald?

Kid's a gymnast. Trained from age 2 by his father

High test usually does that to you eventually.

My best mate was the same with the beard and he wasn't on roids just good facial hair genetics

hi fatty

only got to lvl 48 in ranked MLG, was never able to get to 50.
halo 3 feels man, such a good game.

Of course all of this is true.

It's been a couple of years now. What does he like like, currently?

>kid that sits on his his computer all day on the left
>kid that plays soccer and basketball with his friends on the right

yes, genetics

My god, those fucking shoulders.

I'm fucking envious.

it's not Liam Hoekstra you fucking fruit, it's Giuliano Stroe

>tfw parents banned fast food and video games

God I hated them for that, but I'm so thankful they did that. Will be doing the same for my kids.

>Used to be fat
>Loved PE
>Always ended in the top 5 with the shuttle-run test

>works full time manual labor
That's the trick

>tfw no cortana gf

did anyone else have a sneaky wank to this AI hologram minx when they discovered wanking?

Top 5 doesn't mean anything. You might as well have been last. It's either top 3 or bust.

>You will never play Halo 3 with your 6th grade friends after school every day again

I didn't ask for this feel

dude fuck yes

> genetics mean nothing

Wow, this poor guy.

Is he samoan by chance?
Samoan dudes have fucking stupidly huge frames, the only disadvantage of being samoan is that every samoan girl is fat as shit

Yup, I loved PE so much that i got the highest mark in the whole class.

>Tfw you had the perfect balance of getting to play vidya/playing outside and being pushed into swimming competitively

Not sure where it all went so wrong though