FORMER FATTIES: HAS WEIGHT LOSS HELPED YOU WITH THE LADIES??

Stories, cutionary advice, etc.

Bump

Yes, I was pretty much nonexistant to girls when I was fat. The difference in how they treat me now is very noticeable.

Care to share any examples? I'm a fatty but have been doing cardio daily for the past few weeks and watching what I eat for the most part. I know lifting for girls is considered stupid, but I'm a fucking 27 y/o KV and feel like I'd be fairly attractive with weight loss. I kinda need some motivation atm, friend.

Not be fat

Also a change in wardrobe, once you're no longer fat, you can go down a size without deluding yourself.

Examples happen everywhere really. At clubs, parties etc. Girls will sometime comment on how strong I look, I'm not embarassed to take my shirt off in public anymore. I still need to make an effor to pick up girls of course, but now I do it more confidently because I know I have as much of a chance as any other healthy male in my age range.

I find tight fitting clothing motivates me to lose more weight, as I hate feeling awkward and tight in them.

no

>fat
Women and people in general avoid talking to you, assume you're shitty, because you probobly are
>Thin
Girls don't go out of their way to start conversation, but will not instantly try to abort any conversation you start
>fit
Girls pay attention to you

Pretty fucking obvious senpai

This is assuming your face is okay looking

Yeah man, one of my fears is that I'll still be a shy little boy even when I get ripped. Ppart of why I'm doing this is to prove my oneitis who friendzoned me wrong. It's been almost 6 years since this has happened and yet it's one of my primary motivating factors.

Elaborate?

>Was 130kg
>Now 75kg
>Girls that new me from before are flirty as fuck
>Ended up taking a qt blonde girl from sixth form home two weeks in a row
>Driving to see another girl from sixth form at the weekend
>She's letting me stay at her place, even took the Monday off of work and says she wants to cook me dinner before we fuck
>Get looks from girls that I never got before
>Get compliments from family and friends
>Saw family recently, younger cousin was handsy as fuck and kept saying how good I look now

feels nice desu, when I started university I said to myself I would drop the weight and make serious social gainz and I've done just that

>work out for 15 months
>co-workers comment how muscular i am
>only look like i lift in clothes though
>random passerby asks me for directions and compliments me on my 'athletic physique'
>girls still won't give me the time of day, no looks, no conversation, nothing

That's about it.

Congrats bruh. Are you hopeful for a gf or just fucking?

>Ppart of why I'm doing this is to prove my oneitis who friendzoned me wrong
I've been friendzoned all my life when I was fat. And honestly I got over it and see it realistically. I wasn't a victim, I didn't get friendzoned because girls were cruel. I got friendzoned because I was fat and disgusting, and there is no one to blame for it but myself. Would you ever consider dating a landwhale? Why should girld be any different.

Move on. Get fit and improve yourself and you will see the oneitis is just another random fish in the ocean.

Do you try to be outgoing or ask girls out?

After I went from obese to fit I had about a year where a fucked many girls, and then spiraled into a pit of self loathing and worthlessness that I've yet to crawl out of. This was about three years ago. Someone kill me.

There was one girl who I've been in love with at university for the last two years, she turned me down. Basically gave up hope when we were on a group holiday in Croatia together. Met a QT asian girl there I'm meeting sometime this summer and then the two girls I mentioned in my original post.

I haven't had a gf in 4 years, I don't find girls I really click with that often. Been fucking around for awhile now but if I find the right girl I'll gf her asap

I tried to make a little smalltalk every now and then but it gets so awkward fast I try to cut it short.

I haven't attempted conversation in months now, I can already see the results coming anyway.

Sluttiness is not all it's cracked up to be, gents. Find a wifey.

Different guy, but i lost a lot of weight and look pretty good now, so when i went to a party recently one of the bitches that made fun of me in highschool ended up complimenting me a shit ton and sucked my dick.. pretty good night desu senpai

it does yes, but not as much as you might expect
all those stories of guys who lost 100lbs then became chads are examples of people having a pretty face hidden underneath a layer of fat

I feel like i dont feel comfortable making a move until I get to know the girl. But by then I'm friendzoned. How do we break out of this cycle?

treat them like a dude, i do that shit at work with all the biddies i work with and they eat that shit up

I don't treat dude's any different though. Smalltalk gets awkward with both genders.

How did she tease you? Must have been sweet vengeance to have her literally bow to you and worship your manhood in stark comparison to her previous ways she treated you. Did a part of you hold a grudge?

How do you move past that tho? Treating thsm like guys can only take you so far before they think you're not interested.

I was a fatass until around 16. Having no respect from girls or guys alike I decided to get my shit together. Started lifting, dieting with no bullshit cheat days, joined a booxing gym because cardio was too boring for me. Fast forward 6 years and I wouldn't want to go back to how I was.

You only realise how miserable being fat is when you actually get fit. Best thing is visiting my hometown and seeing all the Stacys who treated me like shit are unfit as fuck right now and scavengin for the D.

Revenge sex is amazing but even better is to reject them the way they rejected you, especcially the ones who really let themselves go. The look on their faces when you let them know they're not good enough for you cannot be described.

Nice job.
I turn down the fatties now that I'm fitter. Feels good mang, though I try my best to reserve judgement, I feel that I've put in enough work at this point to refuse fat girls. Can't wait till I can feel that way about prettier chicks

>Was 130kg ~32%bg
>Now 112kg ~23%
>Target 85kg ~12%

Not much I know but I notice a huge difference. Women seem to comment about stupid shit like my shoulders or waist size. I dropped from a 44inch to a 36inch which to me is still fucking massive, but because of my weird fucking shape it looks smaller than it is.

I also smile alot more apparently and I can buy some actual things from Brand stores now and not feel like a sack of shit.

So far though the biggest issue is that I met someone who is basically GF material. She loves sucking dick and sex to her is basically like having a cuppa.

Nope. Still an awkward aspie.

>oh user I'd do you if you were skinnier
>they weren't kidding

>fit
>Girls pay attention to you
>implying guys don't pay more attention than girls at the gym
T-they just understand the hard work that they themselves are putting in, r-right?

>did anything change after you started to not look like a walking billboard(see what I did here boys) for depression, bad choices and no responsibility?
I can't believe someone would ask something like this? If you are fat and this is the only motor for you to not be fat any more then forget it, you won't make it

>gone down from 315 to 260 and still going
>chest, stomach, and thighs all still look the same
>haven't noticed any difference in how women look at me

I-if I lose more weight, they'll notice me eventually, r-right?

The gym is a different setting. It's all about who is stronger and who is bigger

>was fat
>lifted
>didn't get swole but lost some weight
>lifted depression
>felt better about myself
>started to consider the possibility that a girl might be capable of liking me, which for my whole life was a completely alien concept.

The benefits of lifting and self-improvement have largely been psychological for me, I have not yet made it in the physical sense (still 230lb. 5'10), but I have done the sex with girls.

I wouldn't recommend depending on improving your physical appearance as your whole plan for getting girls, All you really have to accomplish is not being morbidly obese or a skeleton, if you look basically normal then you're fine, and everything else is an optional extra. Male sexuality is very visual, but female sexuality revolves more around a feeling of security, you don't have to look exceptional. If you get swole you'll probably just get attention from gays and fatties. No hottie is going to throw herself at you, and even if they do and you're probably still an autistic emotional wreck and you will drop your spaghetti all over the floor and fuck it up anyway.

Lift by all means, its very good for your physical and mental health. But take it as part of a wider self-improvement drive. Make the effort to learn social skills, address your emotional issues, get a decent job, get a decent place to live, get fun social hobbies and friends, cultivate non-neckbeardy opinions about music and film and politics that aren't /pol/-tier. Live a fulfilling and happy life and be an interesting person and girls will naturally want to be a part of it.

Keep going user. It will take a few years but it will get better

>It's all about who is stronger and who is bigger
confirmed for being an insecure manlet.

No. You won't ever reach a point where your life becomes an anime where the spunky hot manic pixie dreamgirl basically throws herself at the awkward socially withdrawn protagonist.

You have to stop being passive and learn how to pursue girls, and deal with the issues that make that idea so unappealing to you.

Yes, whoever tells you otherwise is a fucking liar and is a loser who will never make it.

and yes you'll run into the occasional fat dude with a hot girl, but remember this....she's probably a weak minded individual who settled for less waaaaay early on in her life than others have

lose the weight and get with a hottie with a better head on her shoulder.

Thanks for that.

I'm going on vacation to the beach next week with my family, and I feel like it's going to be another week where I'm the only one that doesn't have a gf along. I'm still reluctant to take my shirt off when swimming.

I supposed I'm reluctant to do so because I don't make much money, and as a result I still have to live with my parents, which is pretty much an instant no for any woman.

>I supposed I'm reluctant to do so because I don't make much money, and as a result I still have to live with my parents, which is pretty much an instant no for any woman.

Yeah that fucked me up too. Moved out last month. Glorious.

Was 270, now 197 (still a ways to go) and I'm getting mirin by 4/10 chicks. First time for me so I'll take it. Going to keep going till I can get atleast 6/10 or 7/10 ladies mirin.

Might never happen. 4/10's like the same guys as 10/10s.

Former fatass to somewhat fit guy here

Just starting to try and get into a relationship after stopping being a neet and losing over 100 pounds/ gaining muscle. Need advice.

My situation: I have 2 girls from work that I have to choose from. 1 is cute/ really fit/ kinda nerdy/ kinda tomboyish and our conversations are always kinda awkward. I think she likes me and is awkward because of it but I'm not really sure.

Girl 2 is also cute/ probably prettier, but a little less fit (shes basically skinnyfat but not too bad at all), her and I get along really well and our conversations always flow/ I find her easy to talk to. Plus she has made it painfully obvious she really likes me.

My problem is that I know I should like the second girl more because we get along really well/ I know she wants the D. But for some reason i have this huge crush on girl 1. Like shes probly 7/10 and kinda awkward and nerdy but theres something about her that makes me crazy. Like my heart pounds in my chest when I talk to her/ I get nervous as fuck which always makes our convos awkward. With girl 2 I don't get the same feeling evenn though shes just/ if not better looking and much easier to get along with.

Is this just because girl 2 made it obvious she liked me and now I lost interest in her or something?

What do.

Follow your heart and go for who enamors you more, regardless of who looks better.

I know that feeling, bruh. I was fat until I graduated high school, then I lost weight. Rejecting the same bitches who made fun of you for being fat is oddly cathartic.

that sounds fantastic user, hopefully i will have the same success someday

Dumb bitch tier advice friendo

It depends what you're going for. If you want to wife one of these women someday or are scouting for wife material then you need to evaluate their personalities. Take them for dates and ask them questions, make conversation, let them reveal their true traits.

If you're just trying to fuck, fuck the uglier one to get to the prettier one, obviously.

>in hs was 25%bf with 8/10 face
>bagged 8/10 qt senior year and made her my wifey for 5 years
>slowly gained weight whole relationship
>she left me after 5 years when i was 30%bf with way worse body comp due to neglecting all sports/exercise for my sedentary job
>start lifting/eating right for the first time in my life
>move states after a year of cocoon mode
>land in fresh new city at 12%bf and owning that faceframeheight game
>king arthur my way through new cities hipster scene
>live off savings, go out most nights, lift most days
>fast forward 3 years
>it is now
>2016
>empty inside
>miss wifey
>miss home
>miss pizza
>idktf

Used to be fat as shit. Now just fat with some visible upperbody muscle underneath 6'4" (193cm) 26 y/o.

Normal-sized women still don't really give a fuck. They make eye contact and smile but conversation dies after a little back and forth. Flirting is mostly met with awkward laughter.

Fat women eye-fuck and constantly try to get my attention.

Chubby women are hit or miss. Some acknowledge you and are nice and will have a conversation with you while others are either too shy or too stuck-up.

Have the occasional drunk chick (no matter the size) swolest me, but most will back off when you try to take it a step further.

well yes and no

girls are way more friendly, but being in shape doesnt cure shyness, its great for confidence but being a former fatass still makes you doubt if you are good enough

body dysmorphia is very real

this

>Saw family recently, younger cousin was handsy as fuck and kept saying how good I look now

>
>
>
>

I am fat/overweight and I get plenty of attention. I have decent face gains i guess

Same

Take my comments with a grain of salt but weight loss has definitely gotten me way more attention from hot as fuck women than I ever got in highschool. I think it all just comes from the confidence knowing you're not as fat as you used to be, which floods into other aspects of your life (i.e., you become more sociable, more talkative, get a better understanding of other people and thus yourself). I mean, look at far left me from highschool. Sure, my current state isn't that much better now but goddamn, former me would never have imagined ever maintaining relationships with some of the girls I've met in the past 2 years. Shit's crazy son.

Yeah, girls treat me really nice now, but I was always good looking I was just a fat lazy piece of shit, now I have a qt314 girlfriend and a pretty good job

smiles and chat from attractive girls, never happened when i was fat, now it happens daily

When I was fat, and I mean fat (270+) I never got any attention from girls. Lost a bunch of weight and now have a gf. Find out 2 years later my crush had a crush on me too even when I was fat.

Moral- yes being in shape will help with girls, but only on a surface level. Who you are matters more to quality gf. Either way it's1000 times better to be in shape

With the same girl as I have been for years
But now I see how shallow most women are
So there's that

When I was fat girls didn't know I existed
Now i've seen some of then mirin me
Even the gfs of a couple of friends but I just act like I dont see them

Same. Gratz senpai

Don't. Shit. Where. You. Eat.

>Solid

YES and NO
YES as in they actually acknowledge my existence and try to flirt with me and play the 'catch-me-staring-and-approach-me' game
NO as in I'm still a social recluse

girls don't initiate conversation, they try to get you to catch them staring then assume you will approach them

Seconded

>260
yeah lose some more weight m8, unless you're fit and lean you'll have to depend on your personality to get girls to like you

>miss pizza

Did you actualy fuck anyone or no? When I started loosing weight at firt I thought that I'm getting tonns of attention from grills, but I didn't actualy fuck any of them.

I was still ugly as fuck so not at first, but then I got jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty now I'm doing okay.

It's the little things that make you happy, but it all comes with a sort of disbelief which actually stuck with me for a while. This one time a guy I had known for a few months came and gave me a bit of a shoulder hug and introduced me to some more people and those people actually took an interest in me, it was mind blowing. After a while I got a gf, and she's actually pretty cute. It's just amazing that she actually comes to me to for affection, how she actually gets excited when we're about to have sex. I've also noticed that I look people in the eye more, I can make small talk with new people, I don't slouch anymore, and I just feel more motivated.

It's actually a very normie life in the grand scheme of things, but I'd rather be dead than be fat and ugly again.

>you'll have to depend on your personality

what a terrifying concept

> I got jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty
>she actually gets excited when we're about to have sex
>a very normie life
Lmao u needed a doctor to get a get excited fucking pathetic

doesn't even begin to bother me desu ;^)

Went from 250 and really high bf to 200 somthing over the years, currently sitting at around 200, 16% and I'm 6'3
Pretty much, went from being invisible to the opposite sex to be hit on regularly. I'm still an introverted asperger but when a woman finds you phisically attractive they find that cute. I get really nervous and think they're lying or making fun of me when they mention my body, my height or some phisical trait they find attractive.
>wow user, you have huge arms!
>th..thanks... y..ou too...