I hooked up with my cousin at a wedding

And it's all your fault Veeky Forums

>always had a great relationship wth her
>family wedding comes around, the entire family under one tent for a couple days
>first time she has seen me since I started lifting and remarked that I look really good
>caught her glaring at me when I was flirting with the girl next to me at our reception table
>pulls me away from her twice claiming someone else was looking for me

After the wedding we go back to the hotel were all staying at and all the cousins start drinking together

>start playing Scum (card game)
>keep catching her staring at me/looks away quickly when I look her in the eyes
>eventually everyone but us has gone to bed (we were playing cards in my room)
>were talking for a bit leaning in real close because we're drunk and can't hear shit
>catch her staring into my eyes again and drunk retard me autopilots a kiss on her lips
>she's shocked at first but starts kissing me back
>end up getting her bra off but not her panties
>finger banged her through her panties anyway

The next morning I wake up feeling fucking GUILTY WHAT THE FUCK. What should I do Veeky Forums?? This is NOTHINNG like my animes

>couldn't get panties off

Doesn't matter then no twelve toed children in your future. Also it isn't our fault you're a sick freak, freak.

Fpbp

Veeky Forums here, and that my friend is why human nature and the primal state triumphs.

If you're first cousins, abort
If not blood related, carry on

>He tried to fuck his cousin

>solid

No problem brah, bill and hilary clinton are cousins too

Don't worry OP. Back in my home country, we would fuck out first cousins all the time

>

So..what happened after that? How did she react to you the next day? I need a conclusion, nigga. If y'all aren't first cousins then it's all good. Do you want those cardio gainz or not?

I got a chubby from reading this. Thanks user

Seconded

How far of a cousin is she? And how old are you niggas?

Dont worry OP. Im in an arrange marriage with my cousin. At least i never had to feel TFW no gf.

She's older than me actually
We talked and decided to blame it on the alcohol but I'm still feeling guilty as fuck.

It's really hot in a disgusting way btw to any of you that are wondering

Post pic of cousin

dubs commands it, blur out face

Poo in loo

One of my cousins used to be a skellington but she has a cute face. She filled out nicely after college and got some perky tits and delicious booty. I'm like a decade older than her. Drives me crazy how flirty she is. I had a chance to go ona road trip with her where we would probably be put in intimate drunk situations but I'm a government wagecuck and wasn't able to request that time off. I could have cheated on my gf and fucked my petite cousins brains out.

Nice m8. Post pics

lmao who cares bro it's not that bad

Ok this one is pretty bad, but OP honestly you're OK, laugh it off and try not to do it again, and if you somehow do, pull out

>What should I do Veeky Forums??
FUCK HER, DOES SHE HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?
She totally wants it breh

Hit that shit. Just wear a condom. Duh.

so how is life in alabama?

>this is nothing like my animes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN SON CHECK YRSELF B4 U INCEST YRSELF

We have evolved to find incestuous relationships disgusting, since that helps avoid genetic problems. For most people, those feelings do not extend to cousins.

If it does for you, you absolutely should have not done what you did. If you decided to ignore all the signals your body was giving you to inform you of how it was programmed to never do that, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Regardless, you could only really blame Veeky Forums if she had a dick. Does she have a dick?

OP, you gotta! For the dubs man.

meh you know what to do

Lift the pain and guilt away user.

>be me
>enjoying sweet noob gains combined with dbol
>new haircut
>visit senpai
>cousin (15) exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw

>cousin(15)
>pecs!
>solid

My cousin's stacy barslut tier, and just the thought of fucking her makes me nauseous.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>he doesn't have hot cousins

lol @ ur shitty gene pool

I used to fantasize about one of my cousins who I never saw growing up until we were both older.

Then I had this boyfriend and I talked about it real lightly, I was telling him a story from Veeky Forums probably. And he got all weird and he eventually came out that he lost his virginity to his aunt when he was a teenager and her mid twenties I think? And that it didn't really hit him as it was happening, but now it's all fucked to him. He even cried in my arms. You might call him a pussy but apparently he had never told anyone before and it was a special bonding moment for us.

We didn't go out long though. But I will never forget the trust he placed in me.

Tldr; Anyways OP that was my story. Basically I'm saying, people who have never experienced it might think it's hot but it rarely is. So I feel for you in an indirect way. Be glad you didn't have actual sex.

you didn't even get her to suck your dick? how gay are you?

Faggot

>tfw see my 15yo cousin posting slutty shit on fb

do i REALLY have to tell you what to do next user?