What's wrong with lifting for grilz?

What's wrong with lifting for grilz?

nothing i'm about to jerk off to that ass tho ty

semen demon kills gainz brah

Nothing, as long as you arent lifting for one particular girl.

absolutely nothing, older women with a history of weightlifting have better bone and cardiovascular health

Women are vapid and shallow

You will be disappointed

When you realize they fuck fat/old/ugly dudes who have lots of money and nice shit

Money>everything

ON shills bavk again i see

It's wrong to lift for *A* specific girl (ex, oneitis, etc.) But doing it "for girls" in general is really just doing it for yourself, so that you can get more girls, because you like girls. Nothing wrong with that.

Just make sure you also work on them social skills gains

you lift because you want admiration from everyone, normies and gymbros alike, regardless of sex

lifting isn't for health, there is no 'function strength' unless you're moving houses every couple of months...

you lift too look good, not for female attraction, but universal admiration

trust me, when you've made it, you're going to know, and the first thing on your mind isn't going to be 'fuck females'.

>Money>everything

Keep telling yourself that. If you believe that then you'll never be happy

Bitch is flawnting an ass that aint there try again

money up to a POINT > everything

I'd say getting your monthly income to 5-6k should take priority over everything

>money < everything
Keep telling yourself that. If you believe that then you'll never be rich.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Lifting is good, no matter the goal.

In the same sense as altruism doesn't exist. A good deed is a good deed, no matter the motivation

I made the post
>money>everything

I understand money does not equate to happiness. I'm a fundamentally happy person. I'm not poor, but I don't struggle financially.

I also understand that to many women, social status and money matter more than anything else.

Why do you think
>tfw no gf

its pretty true dude...if you dont believe it, you are jaded.

Yes, AT LEAST. If you can make six figs before 30 or 35 years old...you are in good shape.

The fact of the matter is it's not sustainable. Lifting for other people will eventually lead to hating it and you will burn out.

However, that being said, you can lift and still enjoy the extra attention of qts. Plus the confidence boost will help in all aspects of life.

>What's wrong with lifting for grilz?

>you lift for grilz
>lifting doesn't fix the reason grilz have no interest in you
>your motivation dries up
>your life is a lie

Because it doesn't solve the underlying problem: you. It's like taking antibiotics for an infection when you didn't even have one to begin with.

ehh nah fuck you cunts

lifting -> confidence -> social interaction -> handling rejection/disagreements better -> gf/social life

Nothing.