Admit that you lift for girls

Seriously, I'm so fucking sick if you faggots trying to act though and pretend you lift for a deeper meaning-- get the FUCK out of here dude.

You lift for pussy, fucking admit it? You fucking lift for pussy & attention, that's it, you fucking faggot. It's not for yourself or any 'racewar', it's for fucking girls.

YOU. LIFT. FOR. GIRLS.

t. mentally retarded

i lift because i'm a narcissist

I lift to look awesome

Nah, breh.

Nah, I just didn't like having man tits and love handles.

Seconding this
Also so my heart gives out slightly later in life

BACK TRACING THESE POSTS

this desu senpai

ITT: we are retarded

im gay
so i lift for dick and butt

>op btfo

I lift so that I may more completely serve my mistress.
Pic related, her in a winter coat

i admit it

>be 6'3" 78kg DYEL
>1 out of 100 girls noticed me
>reach 90kg 14%bf
>90 out of 100 women noticed me whenever I walked into a room, from the old ladies to the models
>gay men noticed me even more

ended up losing my gains and the difference that it makes in confidence is huge

Sure junior, whatever you have to say to convince yourself everyone is as shallow as you.

don't click that image, it's a dirty facebook tracker

All you did here was show an anonymous group of people that you have zero maturity and think in such rigid terms and have such a holier than thou attitude that any attempt to discuss it outside of your limited view would be a pointless endeavour.

Kys you fucking butt hurt fgt.

user i dont have facebook

Nope.

Sorry, kiddo, but some of us got pussy before we started lifting.

I lift for her

Bruh
Thats deep af

I don't really give a shit about girls. And if I did why the fuck would they care about my PL total?

Stop trying to validate your shallow motives OP

Whut
I literally just pulled it from google. Your tin hat's too tight.

it just gives who ever compressed that .jpg a link to your fb, nbd desu, just make sure your privacy settings are decent

This is also why I lift.
Specifically snowboarding and mountain bikes.

I lift for me, which in turn is for girls.

"Self pity will destroy relationships, it'll destroy anything that's good, it will fulfill all the prophecies it makes and leave only itself. And it's so simple to imagine that one is hard done by, and that things are unfair, and that one is underappreciated, and that if only one had had a chance at this, only one had had a chance at that, things would have gone better, you would be happier if only this, that one is unlucky. All those things. And some of them may well even be true. But, to pity oneself as a result of them is to do oneself an enormous disservice." - Cuba Gooding Jr.

literally wat
how is that even possible

I quit giving a shit about girls the moment I got Veeky Forums and started getting girls left and right without trying.

It wasn't my personality, it wasn't my job, it wasn't my intelligence, it wasn't anything. I had to turn my body into a complete chad before girls even so much as talked to me, and that honestly sucks, and made me realize that women were just completely visual creatures that only care about their own status in this world.

Dafuq? How does that even work?

You're not wrong op I lift half for my own narcissism and half to be mired by a qt one day maybe probably not but hopefully

hmm

what are you talking about bro

I think I started lifting for women but after a while i realise it wasn't helping. I get a few more looks than i used to when I wasn't fit but my game is shit so I'm not really any more successful than when I was fatter.

I started for women i guess I keep lifting because i enjoy it despite the fact I don't get laid because of it.

I lift for fun and health.

I know it may be hard for robots to realize but some people aren't massively concerned with pulling chicks, it's a nice bonus sure, but it's not the point.

I lift because the voices in my head tell me to

Yeah... As opposed to the other gender they share the planet with, it's them that are cunts for being visual creatures too. It's not our fault your society/culture forced you to believe some shit about the opposite gender because you're a bunch of fundie retards.

this t.bh
I love myself

i have a pussy

tghat being said i am probably a dyke (tfw no korean qt3.14)

i lift for boys, you dumb faggot

This is a problem fit, you need to call this shit out more:

OP completely ignores other genders and sexual orientation and focuses instead of CIS-gender straight white males.

Work it out, don't let me know-- Veeky Forums is the last bastion of Veeky Forums that isn't completely ran by shitlords.

OP is right. Whether you do it "for girls" or "for yourself, so that you can get more girls" is merely semantics.

>i lift for boys, you dumb faggot
>you dumb faggot
says faggot

fuck off

you got it babe

Yo, c'mon dude... it's 2016 can you please include all genders in your gross statement on motivation of lifting heavy objects?

It could be solve by simply typing "Admit you lift for a partner you're attracted to!"

Thank you!

Literally kill yourself, regardless of this being a joke or completely serious.

>YOU. LIFT. FOR. GIRLS.
fack off you dumb cunt
I lift because I want to be strong and look good also it is like a hobby to me

I lift so I can feel 25 when i'm in my 40's.

I do. She doesn't care about me though.

mixture of it all lift for all the pluses
roid for the girls tho to get the juciy gains

No i dont.
At first i did but i realized girls dont give 2 shits about a physique. Now i just wanna be strong.

well that's a load of shit dude, fuck that

You're going to call her RIGHT NOW and ask her what her fucking problem is with you, and tell her you're going out with you on Friday night.

Yes. I wish I didn't waste my first year lifting falling for the strength/bulking meme. Been cutting for the last 6 months and getting girls now is easy mode.

Explain how you know this just by looking at the thumbnail and file name

>Wow its almost like it was part of the joke!

I want newfucks to stop posting

Joke or not, Kill yourself

If I lift for girls, then why don't I have one? Checkmate atheists

>start lifting in the military with bros
>not for grills, there were no god damned grills.
>lift to be bigger, stronger, faster, better
>get out, get qt3.14 fit gf
>"You are the strongest and most fit person I know, and I would love you, even if you weren't."
>she's a good girl, but women don't know what the fuck they want. Nobody's panties get wet for the dude who can't lift her and has to stop every 30 seconds of fucking to take a break.
>keep lifting, now my gym partner's form is something to study in minute detail
>always keep lifting

Lift for yourself, but lift for them too.

I started to work out because I need to lower my blood pressure.

wew lad your're dum

I lift so that I win the state football championship. Don't assume stuff.

here's an accurate version of your shitty pic

that's not even possible unless there was javascript on image loading (which I don't think there is on Veeky Forums) which looked through your cookies and found ones for facebook. and even then i'm pretty sure those are encrypted.

Was going to post this but i couldnt find it

I have a raging inferiority complex so I lift to feel better than other people. Men and women.

If I was an ultra Chad I'd fuck sloots and then remind them that they're vermin that should kill themselves.

right in the feels

I'm bisexual.

I lift for both sides.

I don't lift.
If I did, it'd be for guys desu.

>implying I didn't get it

>has to stop every 30 seconds of fucking to take a break.

>reasons not to skip cardio

For me the lie is that I lift for girls. In reality, I probably have body dysmorphia/ narcissism and think being attractive will make me less boring, unhappy, and terrible as a person.

I'm pretty sure powerlifting won't help me get girls.

All you did here was show an anonymous group of people that you have zero maturity and think in such rigid terms and have such a holier than thou attitude that any attempt to discuss it outside of your limited view would be a pointless endeavour.

Kys you fucking butt hurt fgt.

Women are horrible bro. I lift to feel that dank strength when I'm working on shit and having more aptitude for sport.

lift for her

replace 'her' with 'Veeky Forums'

Source on QT?

But I don't. I do power lifting, if I lifted for girls I'd do body building. I lift for strength and for my own health. Strength training is the most effective way to increase bone and muscle density and keep you spry into old age. Throw in cardio and good mobility practices and you'll be golden.

I mean, you still look alright power lifting, but I can deadlift and squat over 400lbs and I look far worse than half the body builder perma cut guys on here who can do half that. If I really cared I'd switch but my health is more important to me. Besides I already have a GF who would think I was a vain little bitch if I did something like that.

Lmao. LIFTING for GIRLS? SERIOUSLY? That is one of the most PREPOSTEROUS things I have ever heard.

Allow me to shed some wisdom on you all. Women are only attracted to GENETIC factors, which include but are not limited to HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME.

If you are lifting for girls, you are WASTING YOUR TIME.

I'm gay

SOMEONE PLS DO IT.
AND USE PL8S OR SCOOBY INSTEAD OF A GIRL.
PLS IM A SHITTY DRAWER I CANT DO IT.

Of course you faggot. The #1 goal of any alpha male is to impregnate as many babes as possible. Marriage is for suckers.

I lift for my love doll.

Nice bulge
>yes homo

This.

Fapping to myself makes me cum so hard.

>nice bulge
kek what a faggot

THIS OP confirmed for not practicing self-love by masturbating to his own reflection everyday before a workout.

Enjoy your no gains fagget.

>calling a fish a "swimmer"

I lift because I dont want to feel ashamed with my own body

these lads get it

some girl from soc. forgot her name

I lift for him.

>implying I don't lift to look like my anime MCs

I enjoy acrobatic sex but the average women's weight keeps going up so I lift to counteract that. Does that count as lifting for girls?

>i lift to fuck fat chicks

Coulda just said that m8

i lift for queer to men identifying peoples with feminine dicks n nice butts.
kys

I lift for myself. It would be really awesome if I could meet a girl who could make me overcome my apathy towards other people though.

le finding out most women are just people and that means most are vacuous shit bags

finding good people is so tough that its literally what my life is about

I lift to fight the depression.

I lift because still insecure of myself because of being former Skeleton Emperor even though I gained like 70 pounds already. Also to become strong as fuarrrk

is there a gay version of this?

pls, I need something to make me cry, it's been so long, I feel so numb

I lift cause every adult I know when they were 40 is out of shape ugly and a general mess, I know this is the the time when I can push my self to my limits and know what I'm capable of. I wanna be at my best physically when I reach my peak, and when I'm older and out of shape and ugly I'll be able to look back at what I am today with pride knowing I pushed myself and I won't feel I wasted my time on video games and drink

I lift for many different reasons, fuckwit.

No I don't.

I lift for my waifu.

I lift to live long enough to meet her in VR paradise.

She broke up with me 4 years ago
discover Veeky Forums
since then, I lift
>tfw I still miss her