I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND CUTTING IS ONE

Muthafuckin' cutting thread get in here

>>Just 2 weeks left, finally said fuck it and jumpin' on Yohimbine with fasted cardio in the morning
>>So fucking close to seeing visible bottom abs; currently have a 4 pack
>>Last sprint is the hardest brehs
>>Dat evermore jawline definition
>>M-muh gains though

Fucking hell I can't wait to maintain and then start slowly gaining again. Where's everyone at?

Other urls found in this thread:

fourhourworkweek.com/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6'1", 202 down from 320ish over the last year and a half (took a few breaks here and there). Holy hell am I ready to be done dieting. Once I hit 180 I'm switching to a ~300kcal surplus regardless of how I look, at least for a few months.

Baby's first cut is going fairly well so far 3 weeks in and down just under 6 pounds, I find that I'm not even that hungry really, been doing a combination of HIIT and a high intensity high rep weight regime. 12 more pounds to go from here before I swap up my routine and look at going for more of a maintenance.

You kind of look like the guy called Clark Kent.

never have I cut though i've been lifting for 3 and half years.
I was always curious. How does it feel like? Are you enraged from the hunger, cardio or losing strength? Or is it actually that rewarding definition and what not

>fasted cardio in the morning
I fucking love this. The high after is almost like smoking weed after a long time or having a beer on an empty stomach.

But cutting does suck. Only way to go though

I don't really get hungry when cutting because my stomach shrinks down pretty quick when I stop eating so much. Maybe im lucky with that idk.

I can cope with hunger well until late at night then I start craving anything to just gnaw on. The loss in strength is only mildly disappointing but definition gains make up for the lack of strength gains.

Same here kinda. And I basically eat the same three day routine of meals over and over so food just becomes habit.

One thing I also do that I always wonder if others try is to go to sleep really early on a cut. I go to bed around 8:30 (maybe read a bit but in bed by then for sure) and get up at 7am. Those 9-10 hours end the torture and also help the process I feel.

Totally agree brah. And there's something about reaching that burst of motivation that others don't have that pushes you throughout the day. Shit's pretty cash.

Not to mention the lifting later on re-charges you, too.

I fucking wish, that's my dream goal, but doubt I can reach it natty or within an 8-month timeframe.

girls are so lucky, they can be 30% and look hot

why does our fat have to go straight to abs? in any case, cutting/cardio/lifting till this shit is gone.

I just started my first ever cut today, i dont really know what to do, im just trying to lower my fat as much as i can (not that i have a ton) for when i head to Rio for a vacation in 3 weeks. What exactly do i do. Today I did a normal chest day, and just didnt eat any junk food/limited my fat consumption and ate a lot of fruit and veggies, plus i played soccer for about 2 hours at a high intensity.

Im just trying to look mega sexy on the rio beaches lads. Teach me your ways.

I used to lift and make decent progress, then I started being picky with nutrition and made way more progress. nutrition is just as important as training, if not moreso.

use myfitnesspal, its great for tracking stuff.

You're doing it right.

Want to know the biggest, juiciest secret to cutting? Consistency. Srs.

Do what you're doing right now for 6 days of the week. Have one cheat day where you don't give a FUARK about what you eat except protein intake, and that'll reset your mindset, motivation, and metabolism to continue on pushing for the next week.

Cycle and repeat. Add some more high-intensity, high-weight ab exercises in case you're not used to doin' em. That'll help with the definition.

Everyone's got different phases/cycles, too. I know that my "holy shit he's getting jacked" mode is about 2 weeks after I finish a cut. That's when I'm pushing past maintenance and my muscles are literally just ITCHING to get stronger/bigger. So you do you, but remember:

Consistency motherfucker.

obligatory yohimbine infopic

Whale recovery mode. Started at 300 lbs, down to 280 and just started babies first ec stack.

So it's fine to cut, then bulk? You're working towards visible abs, so you're cutting, then once you've gotten there you will bulk in order to build more muscle in place of the fat you've burned. Am I understanding this correctly?

You do NOT need to EC stack at 280lb after only losing 20. Seriously you're on the way to heart attack city. Just fucking eat right and work out for the first time in your miserable existence and the fat will melt off you. The fact that you default to what you think is an easier option is exactly why you got obese and exactly why you will never make it until you change your outlook.

Currently on week 4 of my cut, down 6 kg, the diet part of it is easy, I don't know how people deal with the strength loss, though, fucking sucks, I was close to hitting 1 pl8 OHP before and now I can do 110lbs for 1 rep, it blows.
Going to suffer through it though, end results will be worth it.

I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one, she's all 99 of them and I need a machine gun

>cutting before repping 1 plate ohp.
Why you do this?
You have absolutely no size to cut to. You're gonna look skelly.

Been cutting down for 5 months, been consistent for 4. Still won't be goal weight for another 4 but escaped the edge of fat mode. 5'9 manlet, down to 150 lbs from 185.

Looking around now, it amazes me how little most people know about nutrition. I wasn't any better, but it amazes me now how many people try to get fit without doing any amount of research.

>tfw roommate lifts inconsistently, eats nothing but pizza and soda, but thinks that his protein shakes after working out will make him jacked

Because I'm fat? I'm pretty sure that's why people cut, to lose fat.

I'm repping out 5pl ohp easily bruh

Been cutting since November for the military, I'm 5'8 was 210 pounds now I'm 177. I have some concerns though.

I can see progress because I'm generally thinner and my jawline is fucking visible which is great, but my stomach still bulges like I'm bloated and I still have a muffin top, as well as a flabby chest. I will maintain cardio but without sacrificing weight loss what are some good exercises that would cooperate well with my cardio regime?

For the record so far I've just been doing (in 1 workout session) 50 push ups, 50 leg ups, and 50 crunches. Thanks guys.

Sorry, I should add to that of course my cardio regime itself which is 4 miles in about minutes or so on the treadmill.

Can someone tell me how to change this? I spend alot of time on /pol/ and I'm tired of looking like the mascot

I'm already doing intermittent fasting on top of my cut, is yohombine worth it?

Should I give it a try, it seems like snake oil.

Never mind, aftrr some research I found out its illegal in my country.

Well just have to keep on cutting the way I am now.

>lmao5plate OHP for reps.
I'll take a risk and call bullshit on this.

Been cutting since April. Down to195 from 220. Doing 5x5 training and cardio. 215 on all benches. 250 squat and dead. Only eating 1600 -1800 cals. Getting 170g of protein, 100g of carbs and 50 - 100 g of fat.

Starting to see top four abs. Hoping my lower stomach skin tightens up as a I loose the rest. Was 300lbs at 13 and think that may have something to do with it being so loose.

Just read the sticky.

Cutting and bulking cycles aren't necessary for the average person. Go to a calorie calculator, and put in your goal weight, whatever it spits out as a BMR, that's your new daily limit for calorie intake.

Everything else is just about macros. Fiber > Protein > Carbs > Fat but you need to be getting all four.

Is there some benefit to fasted cardio? Also do you guys do HIIT or LISS while you're fasted?

Guys How do I keep my muscle mass while cutting? Do BCAAs help?

Exercise, you won't keep all of it anyways, though and you're going to have to accept that.

I am cardio every day HIIT (insanity) and beside half a cup rice and 2 packs of crackers totally cutting out carbs. High proteins, some healthy avocado fats and fruits.

This is the greatest tragedy, all that hard work and then silly muscle retention when that's the last thing of hard work you want to worry about when cutting. IMO just make sure you keep progressing each year, you will get there

Fuck me Veeky Forums
I got down to 179 which is less than 10 lbs from my goal weight. Now I'm up around 188 after 2 months of slacking. I'm such an idiot, I was so close. Now who knows if I'll obtain aesthetics in time for Fall semester.

>Former fatty
>Hit plateau with weight loss
>Increase gym frequency, fiddle with macros, get leaner very VERY VERY slowly again
>such a slow grind
>Gf gives me stomach bug
>get sick for a week, cant stomach food, liquid shits, dont gym or diet because can barely move
>looking leaner than I ever have in my entire life

kill me

Do this but skip the cheat day.

Asked this in FPHT and got no replies so I'm going to try again here

I love floating in the beach just by staying still and taking a deep breath but I lost 33lb/15kg since last summer.
I'm 81kg /178lb 1,88m / 6'2''
Am I going to sink like a rock now?

>cheat day where you don't give a FUARK about what you eat

That sounds good way to waste 6days of careful dieting.
Do cheat meals, once or twice a week eat half a pizza or a burger but don't over do it and try to reduce your meals before them

Cheat meals are honestly a great idea, most of the time i feel really guilty when having a cheat meal and then I end up not going over my caloric limit for the day.

Salt water is quite buoyant, You might have to kick your legs and move your arms to stop them sinking but you should float well enough

I was at 306 pounds when I started cutting, didn't know what I was doing and lost around 15 pounds by not eating absolute garbage. I then found Veeky Forums and found that I can be full and still get my baby gains while eating 1500 calories a day, I droped down to 260 pounds and then because of a couple of reasons I stopped eating well and went to the gym less frequently and went back up to 270 in the span of 2 months, but now im back on track starting 3 days ago

user #293729's blog

18 pounds down, i feel like quitting even though its just a few more pounds away.

Im 200cm tall and 90kg/198lb
Im planning to cut with 1800cal which is a 500-700 deficit depending on which site I believe.

I might decrease it even more just so that I can get it over and done with
not too worried about losing muscle mass cause Im skinnyfat anyway, so the worst thing is Ill go from looking shit to looking skinny.

are you doing any kind of exercise?
1800 kcal sounds way too low for you

I'm 1.88m / 81kg and I'm cutting at 2500kcal

Mainly just SS with maybe a bit of HIIT on one other day

I'm 185cm(6'1) and 100kg(220lbs) down from 109kg(240lbs), losing weight @ 1000-1500cals, I don't understand how some people can lose weight on a 2000-2500 calorie diet, I've tried it before and never lost any weight like that.
What are the drawbacks of a diet this low on calories, though?

>I don't understand how some people can lose weight on a 2000-2500 calorie diet

Doing daily cardio/weights

>drawbacks of a low calorie diet

If you aren't cutting more than about 20% of your TDEE there are no drawbacks, but if you cut too much you will lose a lot of muscle

I do cardio 3 times a week and do 5/3/1 4 times a week, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Then I don't know, I've been doing:
1hour and a half biking 2-3 times a week
dumbells + body weight exercises for about 2hours

and in I lost 15kg in 6 months on a 2500kcal diet

Maybe I'm just counting calories wrong, I don't have a scale to weight my food so I have to eyeball it

Cutting out carbs? But you are eating fruits.

any of you into swimming? i've started swimming every other day and im starting to lose weight pretty fast

Congrats brah, that takes serious discipline. Proud of ya.

Honestly, 1 cheat day for me personally beats out cheat meals. With cheat meals, I've found myself having multiple days where I go over my caloric limit. With one cheat day, I consistently feel guilty that I've gone so many days eating healthy, and I don't go apeshit-crazy in eating too much that day.

See Slow-carb diet: fourhourworkweek.com/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

"Paradoxically, dramatically spiking caloric intake in this way once per week increases fat loss by ensuring that your metabolic rate (thyroid function, etc.) doesn’t downregulate from extended caloric restriction"

>first serious cut
>cutting at 500 cals
>keep fucking up and eating at maintenance
>"ah well, I do enough uncounted cardio to balance it"
>Check scales
>In 2 weeks, only 1 lb loss
I was wrong, lads. Don't estimate.

Also, uni is getting hectic. I'm currently doing canditos linear program for this cut, but if I can't make every few days, is it gonna fuck me up? I figure since its a cut the diet is more important, but I'd love some anecdotes about cutting while not being strict with lifting.

6'1" 300lbs to 210lbs
Have been on 210lbs for like 2 months now but my waist went from 43" to 39" in that same time period
>gittin der

Can you copy paste that shit senpai? It has a paywall.

Run outside, and do hill sprints
Eat a bit less carbs and more protein.

I did during the summer (winter here). It was great, good active recovery too, felt more refreshed for the next lift.

Could do a mile in about 20-25 mins. Wanted to get up to 2 mile but water got too cold. Subbed it for walks with GF right now because she loves playing the new Pokemon.

I'll try my best (weird that it's got a paywall, I was able to click out of the subscribe popup):

PART ONE:

t is possible to lose 20 lbs. of bodyfat in 30 days by optimizing any of three factors: exercise, diet, or drug/supplement regimen. I’ve seen the elite implementation of all three in working with professional athletes. In this post, we’ll explore what I refer to as the “slow-carb diet”.

In the last six weeks, I have cut from about 180 lbs. to 165 lbs., while adding about 10 lbs. of muscle, which means I’ve lost about 25 lbs. of fat. This is the only diet besides the rather extreme Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD) that has produced veins across my abdomen, which is the last place I lose fat (damn you, Scandinavian genetics). Here are the four simple rules I followed…

Rule #1: Avoid “white” carbohydrates

Avoid any carbohydrate that is — or can be — white. The following foods are thus prohibited, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length: bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be safe.

Rule #2: Eat the same few meals over and over again

The most successful dieters, regardless of whether their goal is muscle gain or fat loss, eat the same few meals over and over again. Mix and match, constructing each meal with one from each of the three following groups:

>I have cut from about 180 lbs. to 165 lbs., while adding about 10 lbs. of muscle, which means I’ve lost about 25 lbs. of fat
BBBUUUULLLLSSHHIIITT

Been cheating on my diet but I'm still losing weight.

Mostly cheating in the sense I can't stop drinking this week.

(PART TWO. NOTE: I strongly disagree with his ability to gain 10lbs of muscle in a month. It's bullshit. But the rest is fairly grounded)

Proteins:
Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor
Chicken breast or thigh
Grass-fed organic beef
Pork

Legumes:
Lentils
Black beans
Pinto beans

Vegetables:
Spinach
Asparagus
Peas
Mixed vegetables

Eat as much as you like of the above food items. Just remember: keep it simple. Pick three or four meals and repeat them. Almost all restaurants can give you a salad or vegetables in place of french fries or potatoes. Surprisingly, I have found Mexican food, swapping out rice for vegetables, to be one of the cuisines most conducive to the “slow carb” diet.

Most people who go on “low” carbohydrate diets complain of low energy and quit, not because such diets can’t work, but because they consume insufficient calories. A 1/2 cup of rice is 300 calories, whereas a 1/2 cup of spinach is 15 calories! Vegetables are not calorically dense, so it is critical that you add legumes for caloric load.

Some athletes eat 6-8x per day to break up caloric load and avoid fat gain. I think this is ridiculously inconvenient. I eat 4x per day:

10am – breakfast
1pm – lunch
5pm – smaller second lunch
7:30-9pm – sports training
10pm – dinner
12am – glass of wine and Discovery Channel before bed

Here are some of my meals that recur again and again:

breakfast-wince.jpg
Scrambled Eggology pourable egg whites with one whole egg, black beans, and microwaved mixed vegetables
lunch-wince.jpg
Grass-fed organic beef, pinto beans, mixed vegetables, and extra guacamole (Mexican restaurant)
dinner-wince.jpg
Grass-fed organic beef (from Trader Joe’s), lentils, and mixed vegetables

Rule #3: Don’t drink calories

(PART THREE)

Drink massive quantities of water and as much unsweetened iced tea, tea, diet sodas, coffee (without white cream), or other no-calorie/low-calorie beverages as you like. Do not drink milk, normal soft drinks, or fruit juice. I’m a wine fanatic and have at least one glass of wine each evening, which I believe actually aids sports recovery and fat-loss. Recent research into resveratrol supports this.

Rule #4: Take one day off per week

I recommend Saturdays as your “Dieters Gone Wild” day. I am allowed to eat whatever I want on Saturdays, and I go out of my way to eat ice cream, Snickers, Take 5, and all of my other vices in excess. I make myself a little sick and don’t want to look at any of it for the rest of the week. Paradoxically, dramatically spiking caloric intake in this way once per week increases fat loss by ensuring that your metabolic rate (thyroid function, etc.) doesn’t downregulate from extended caloric restriction. That’s right: eating pure crap can help you lose fat. Welcome to Utopia.

lel dat hivemind, check out my second post

>hivemind
Do you know what that word means? One person can't be a hivemind.

You posted bullshit.

What are other stimulants?

Caffeine and Ephedrine are the big ones

Go for rum-cokes or other hard liquor, almost impossible to gain weight on them.

You're meant to do 1-2 cheat meals a week and plan your meals for that day beforehand if posible.
If you have to guilt yourself into following a diet you're never gonna make it.

So heres a question.
yohimbine was banned in the eu right?
Was it also banned in uk law or just eu?
Since the uk will be out of the eu within 2 years will it then become legal?

You're meant to have 1-2 cheat meals a week and plan your meals for that day around them if posible*

Eat less faggot

When I lived in the UK I just brought it from Canada. They shipped it no problem and it aall worked find.

Bulking as much as I can, lol

I did that over 15/16 summer in Aus. Added 17kg, was fucking great. Now eternally cutting the fat away.

>Combine with 200mg caffeine per dose

Yeah, they are synergistic.

My biggest advice like with all cutting drugs is to start really low and ramp up over time. You never know how you will react to these things and doses vary person to person.

I couldn't even do 1/4 ECA without my heart going insane. But I had to add 200mg caffeine to really get Yohimbine going.

Thanks senpai, I totally believe that restriction for too long is bad. I've seen the affects, my metabolism has slowed down a fuck ton. I haven't been able to go down from 155 for months now.

I'm going to start cheating on Saturdays (which is also my heavy bench day). I usually eat around 2000-2200 weekly. What do recommend eating for my cheat day? I'm thinking around 2800, also any really good cheat meals you recommend?

Current bod for reference.

>on a cut

>ate 3 large pancakes last night
>ate 3 more this morning

I'm not gunna make it

I'd compare it to nofap, but it doesn't end in 3-7 days when you inevitably say fuck this i'm out. It's just like, this demon inside you who's mostly calm through most of the day but by the time you're creeping on 7 pm, he starts to come out and just fucking possesses you man. At least, that's for sub 10%, in my experience, but I've been as far up as 24% once upon a time and cutting from that wasn't too awful.

Quick tip for everyone, just wait for the content to load and then click the little X next to the arrowbuttons on chrome and it will stop loading the page leaving you with all the content but without the paywall popup.

>Been trying to cut for ages but i just yoyo between bulking and cutting
>Try out intermittent fasting
>So much easier, eating around 2000 Kcal a day with a tdee of 3100 for 11 days.
>mfw Lost 9 pounds already (a lot would be water weight tho).

yoyo perfectly describes me, i need to get my shit together

>Veeky Forums tolerating this lighted/filtered-to-shit flimflammery

Yoh is illegal in canada though

The guy in OP's pic is Clark Kent, not OP

The caffeine is okay with yohimbine, but depending on your tolerance you might want to adjust the dosage. But I would never do an EC stack with yohimbine. Feels like that's just asking for trouble.

I save my cheat meals for nights when I go out drinking or socializing while cutting. Other than that I don't cheat.

>MyFitnessPal even helps my track my drinking & cheat meals so I know I'm still under a deficit for the week
>technology is grand
>pic related

Depending on what his heart rate is he could be pretty okay. When I was obese my heart rate on caffeine was 70 bpm. Although maybe there is something actually wrong with me and I'm a ticking time bomb.

Yohimbine and fasted low intensity steady state cardio in the morning might help you out in addition to the stuff you already do. Yohimbine pretty much helps you lose fat more proportionately. You issue is fairly common with men because torso fat tends to be among the last fat to go. Good luck, I was in the same place as you at one point.

Can I see some actual studies or sources for Yohimbine credibility?

I bought some years ago while cutting and it didn't seem to do shit. I still have the bottle in my cabinet

... if she does not have sickpack and visable shoulder vein(s) shes to pussy for the cock

I lost 1kg this week, but added 2.5kg to my DLx5.

You mostly lose strength if you're retarded, a cut will eat some lbm, but I've never lost strength on a cut for long.

Is it safe to do 25mg ephedrjne/400cephedrjnmg caffeine/20mg yohimbine HCl? I've been doing it and doing fasted weight lifting 4 days a week for the last two weeks

My phone went full retard

>25mg ephedrine
>400mg caffeine
>20mg yohimbine hcl

Here I am, user. Not too bad for 3 months, yeah?

IS IT WORTH cutting over summer with no access to gym so i can lean bulk on fall?