Obsidian

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything.

Now let's do some comparisons. Status and Obsidian both have messenger applications, but Obsidian has a more niche market. In Peter Thiel's Zero to One he says to start small and monopolize. It's easier to gain traction, which means there's a higher likelyhood of Obsidian being more successful than Status.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564

This means x10 ODN growth from current prices.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis we should see similar market caps in the near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276

This means close to x40 growth from current prices.

As Monero is to Bitcoin, Obsidian is to Ethereum. Also the technical cofounder of Monero is a technical advisor of Obsidian. This is a 1/1000 type of opportunity. Get on this rocket ship before it launches, folks.

we are getting rekt user, pls stop

hahahahahahaha

STOP SELLLING PREEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just buy the dips. Obsidian will be huge.

STOP SELLING PEOPL!

JUST HODLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

HODDDDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLL

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOS

JUST HODLLL!

HODLER!!!!!

Wow, so many lies. Fluffy pony won't have anything to do with these guys.

Blackstone confirmed that Fluffypony didn't want his face being used to advertise, but he's still in contact with Obsidian as an advisor. Also OP should chill out because it's hard to take investing advice from someone who acts like this.

It's dipping very hard right now due to BTC hype and lack of exchanges. Excellent time to buy desu. ;)

He's a technical advisor that does their security and anonymity audits.

Is the price going to go down more? Hodl me guys I'm scared.

Wrong. Just confirmed on slack he has nothing to do with ODN. Anyone else notice total supply increased 70K in the last couple days?

Hey JD. I didn't see Blackstone "just confirm" that anywhere. And I believe it's increasing due to staking.

HAHAHAAH BUSTED!

>trying not to be emotional
>implying
>see stupid idiots selling it and dropping the price
>a whole week before hitbtc adds ODN

Yes! Blame him!

It’s proof of stake. With 10% rate the first year to reward early adopters. This means 9.8M odn will be created in the first year. You should be staking all your coins senpai.

STFU JD. FUCKER. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

Just a random user who saw JD's message I'm sure :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. THIS FUCKER HAS BEEN THE ONE SELLING. Now he wants to buy back in? FUCK OFF JD. FOUL PIECE OF SHIT. SCUM. TRASH.

Buy back in? This shit is going to ICO price newfag

We got our eyes on you JD. Watch your back, fucker.

I can't believe people sold it down so low before hitbtc. These weakhand bags are going to make so much money, holy shit. And lol @ fudders who failed to predict the bottom.

Poor JD These crying bagholders want to murder him lulz Your tears taste like skittles

Op youre following posts do not help obsidian at all.

If you invest in up and coming crypto projects with good fundamentals then this is it. A monkey can imagine the use cases for a project like this.

JD, continuously denying your slack identity just makes you look more suspicious. Just don't buy back in. It's better if you aren't in ODN you toxic manipulative fuck.

Yes Yes, I'm JD it's meeeee kek

>mfw dumping and driving the price way down

Obsidian has been trading for a week on one exchange. Anything that happens right now is entirely irrelevant over the long term.

what is the reason for the absence of the block Explorer?