What are some good hairstyles for Veeky Forums people?

What are some good hairstyles for Veeky Forums people?

>pic related

Shaven.

Not anymore
Liberals ruined it
Medium/long millionaire type hair now.

Depends on your face, job.

Manbun

I am almost at my fitness goal and have let my hair grow for a year.

Activate fit + manbun

Actually looking for advice. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow morning. I'm on break for college right now. I work at a winery, a kitchen job, a maintenance job, and I coordinate concert events and conferences.

Here's my current face and hair. Still lanklet mode rn at 6'4 200, was 130 not too long ago though.

Hair is good. Grow a beard. Keep lifting. Change the wardrobe.

Hows thin and balding for a Veeky Forums hairdo?

It doesn't really matter to me tbqh. I know my hair is shit but I don't really care.

>Manbun

end this meme, you don't look like a samurai from a 60's japanese movie, you look like a giant fucking tool

Beard would be good, unfortunately I have shitty facial hair genetics. It doesn't grow very well to connect chin and upper lips. I've never let it grow more than 10-12 days bc it just looks like I have fucking pubes on my face. What's wrong with the wardrobe btw?

Don't listen to the guy about the beard literally everyone has a beard now. hair looks good, maybe grow it out a smidge more so you can have better flow

Should I cut the sides or something? So stick to the longish hair and don't go short?

what hair care/products do you use ?

how does your hair stay like that ?

Post pic

I use styling clay since I have thickish hair and then blow dry it, that's about it. I comb it then put my hair into the shape I want with my hands.

Okay then Do Not grow a beard, nothing looks more tryhard beta than growing a pubeface. The clothes dont fit well nigga how can you not see that?

You would look better and less like a middle schooler with neater hair

Don't cut, stick to longer for awhile, let it flow back

Too small? Honestly I've been growing out of clothes so fast, it's hard to keep up. It was too big not that long ago. I was a small before, that shirt's a large.

>pic related is me about a year ago

do you have any picture with zoom on your face? it would be better

youre losing hair.

That scares the shit out of me. Wtf do I do. I'll bulk up enough where I can pull off a buzz by the time the time comes.

>Tfw possibly balding at 20

Get good sleep, lower stress, biotin

Zoom on my face? You can see my face a little better in this one I guess. I never had a lot of pictures.

There is a Sasquatch in the background....

>college
>more sleep and lose stress
Pick one

What's biotin?

Will probably start taking biotin. Can't get regular smooth/shiny (but not greasy) looking hair for the life of me.

brb super short sides and short top for life

Also I got a widow's peak fuck my life

Chicks dig it bud.

You're not balding man, at 20 your hairline is just maturing.

You look like a young Will Arnett, bulk into John Krasinski mode.

Hello skellington

Maybe 3 years ago, it's overplayed now
>but but Suzie from my mcdonalds job told me I'm cute with it :(

>tfw thinning hair at 25

just fucking kill me now

will look stupid if you're 7/10 or below

>goat

At least not as skelly now

>1 year ago

Holy SHIT!

Age before and after? Routine?

Please tell me EVERYTHING.

please get some goddamn originality

Eat until you feel full and then keep eating. Consume peanut butter by the can. Pick heavy things up and put them down, when you can pick up heavier things. My progress isn't that great, but I'm definitely healthy now. Better progress is obtainable, I was just tired of being skinny and dirty bulked like a mother fucker. I started with strong lifts and now I'm doing PPL.

Let your hair grow out wild and unkept, and let it knot over time.

It's just a widow's peak finalizing. Don't worry man.

This is crazy

I've been trying so hardto get bigger myself, to no avail

fuck this world

Your diet sucks then user.
Rework it.

A U S C H W I T Z
U
S
C
How was it. Tell us about it breh. Did you get to greet the Fuhrer?
W
I
T
Z

This is what you actually look like.

Buzzcut is the only answer

Anybody has a good guide for choosing a male haircut?