What is your plan with these hard forks?

What is your plan with these hard forks?

Bitcoin gold seems like a kiddie version of bitcoin that lets pretty much anyone mine it with relative ease. Don't think it is actually trying to compete with Bitcoin like Segwit2X is.

Not sure what to make of Segwit2X though.

Are you gonna sell alts and hold bitcoin to get these free coins? Or perhaps ignore them all together and buy cheap altcoins when everyone else sells?

sell bgold. keep 2x and see what happens

>hold bitcoin to get free coins
What do you mean ?

>Not sure what to make of Segwit2X though
It's a straight-up, brazen attack on Bitcoin as an independent, decentralized store of value. There's nothing to be gained from the fork apart from undermining the current development structure, and unlike BCH and the pending Bitcoin Gold forks, the backers of S2X (mostly bankers and their lackeys) are pressing forward without replay protection -- so their fork is designed to cause maximum disruption to the existing chain. With BCH already doubling the block size, there is literally no reason to hard fork again except to cause disruption and damage to Bitcoin.

If you have Bitcoin in a wallet you control you will automatically get Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin2X when the forking block is mined.

Like how people got free Bitcoin Cash.

Does it work if I keep BTC in bittrex or binance?

How is it different to BCH then? The whole Segwit thingy?

Is the goal to get Segwit on the orginal Bitcoin without forking it? I know a lot of people don't like the whole double block size.

yes but it comes down to if they give it to you in time.

nope you need to control the private keys

This is untrue. Its up to the exchange but biance and trex give user their share of the coins.

Which wallet is best for this to get the free tokens?

I have some on blockchain.info.

How can I get my free shit?

when is this happening?

free money i hear, so which wallet/exchange should i store. and more important, when should i store it

The original Bitcoin already has segwit now, which is part of the reason why this is all redundant at this point, and is pretty clearly just an attack / attempted takeover.

The "New York Agreement" was originally intended to avoid any contentious fork. It said Bitcoin would get segwit, followed by a hard fork with double block size. Core never agreed to it, and the mining group behind the fracture immediately turned around and forked anyway (BCH) so they could go on using their ASIC exploit (which segwit patched). Now the only reason left for doing a contentious fork is to undermine Bitcoin and take over its development and governance from the community that has backed it from day one.

only bitcoin will be bitcoin

chinkcoins (bcash/2x wont be used outside of a few chink miners) trying to make money, but good luck expecting the world to use an even more chink centralized version of bitcoin

shitcoins like bgold are again, just there to try and create something that has more chance of being pumped and dumped, because there are already investors in the coin right at its inception

the only problem with these chink coins are theyre trying to use the name "bitcoin" to confuse people, when they're nothing more than an altcoin with bitcoin addresses pre-seeded with balances.

i imagine we'll start to see the same with ethereum sooner or later.

Naming isn't the only problem, though it's certainly part of the shady dealings being done by the S2X people. The biggest issue is the lack of replay protection, which will put both chains at risk and probably cause mass confusion. And trying to obfuscate what is really "Bitcoin" will make matters worse when dealing with identical address schemas.

would i recieve bitcoin gold with exodus wallet?

Well it is up to the exchanges to give them to you but I guess the big ones definitely do

buy ETH

it wont matter because without mandatory properly implemented replay protection, no exchange will ever consider it

the only way you can get away with no replay protection is with a soft fork, the days of non-contentious hard forks are over, especially with the chinks in the picture.

they've just made it even easier to tell which bitcoin is the real one.

shilling aside, ethereum is my main hedge against the chinks and against mining through 2018. if things go as planned for ethereum it has a real shot at absorbing a non-insignificant amount of money from end users that don't want to deal with the bullshit china is causing.

if they fuck up POS or allow forks to happen though they're DOA.

is electrum ok for the fork?

Free money gimme that
I used jaxx to store my shit, will i receive bitcoin gold there?

How about coinbase?

using kukbase xd

they won't fuck it up. they are proper devs and if the software isn't ready, they don't release it.

i'll revice gold and 2x if i have some BTC on bittrex and bitfinex? coinbase?

there are fundamental issues with proof of sake that can't be fixed though, just like with proof of work. its all about trade-offs