Gf and the gym

My gf is gonna break up with me tomorrow morning. We go to the same gym. How should I act when I see her at the gym after we snap. Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0aIG2EJzE4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

introduce her to your new gf; your hand!

Go to another gym or ignore her. Don't be the 'my ex is still my friend!' guy

don't go out of your way to talk to her but just smile and say hi and otherwise pretend she doesn't exist

how do you know she is going to break up with you tomorrow

did she tell you she is going to do it the next day..

She texted me saying "can we get breakfast tomorrow to talk?" (She never says stuff like that) And we're going to different colleges soon and she's been a ticking differently

ah yup she def gun break up with you

maybe you should preemptive break up with her

There is nothing wrong with this if you two can handle it but I semi agree. You will never be friends with your ex immediately after a break up

Beat her to it OP. Dismiss the breakfast and then and ignore her texts. Let her get suspicious. Fuck with her. Since you are both heading to different colleges and she wants to breakup, it means she wants to get hammered by different cocks every night so have your fun.

Kekd for some reason

hit on a cardio bunny

if girls hate anything its jealousy

THIS OP POST SCREENS LETS GO MAKE HISTORY

oh fuck... shit man... your about to go through what i been through

>love my gf, and she loves me
>love lifting, and get her to lift with me
>she doesnt take it seriously and is more obsessed with matching her shorts with her sports bra
>as time goes on we argue more and more
>she gets physical, i defend myself
>studying whilst this shit is going on, risking my degree for a crazy bitch isnt worth it
>break up
>everythings cool but then one of the guys i speak to in the gym takes me to the side
>"bro, your girl fucked my friend last night, he filmed it on his phone"
>literally angry, stunned, emotional all the same time
>managed to stutter out "w-we broke up"
>oh ok no worries man just thought you should know
>find out she fucked another three guys, one of which i occasionally lift with
>completely destroyed emotionally and socially
>guys sending vids and pics by whatsapp to each other
>literally pick up a dumbbell, break a mirror and storm out
>never go back

it was a fucking nice gym bro, they used to play Pumping Iron on the Tv and Drum and Bass. that was two years ago, i moved city since.

This what you want?

Right in the feels

dont give her the satisfaction

"if you want to break up then whatever, I dont want any drama in my life"

if you show you dont care then she'll go crazy

One of my exes goes to my gym too, she just scowls and hides in the corner while I pretend she doesn't exist. Hardly even notice, if anything added motivation.

Ty

100% you need to break up with her first. Say you've been thinking about it for a while and you don't want to have either of you tethered down in a long distance relationship while you're attending different schools. You don't want to see your relationship sour and die, so it's best to end on a good note and hopefully stay in touch.

Say it like that and you'll have an extreme moral high-ground, and will have such an upperhand she'll think you're going to backslap her.

Say "No."
and then never speak to her again.

also dont let it get to you, girls dont give a shit cause they can get guys easily

if shes that type of person she isnt worth your time

:(

I'm here for you user.

That sounds terrible. You should be glad that you were able to get away from her, actions like that are a huge red flag, imagine if you were both going through something stressful together and she started acting like that as a way of coping.

Those guys are assholes.

OP BREAKUP WITH HER FIRST AND POST SCREEN SHOTS NOOOOW

DO IT FOR YOUR INTEGRITY

DO IT FOR YOUR MASCULINITY

DO IT FOR YOU

I knew women fuck friends of their ex to hurt them. Didn't know it actually fucking worked.

Jesus Christ bro, you dumped the crazy bitch because you know she was bad for you. Why in the shit are you letting her being a slut after the breakup get to you. She's your EX for fucks sake. That should reinforce that you made the right decision more than anything. That pussy isn't yours anymore. Stop giving a shit who sticks their dick in it.
Jesus Fucking Christ.

This is the first time I'm actually finding out hat shit actually works on guys. I mean really?

think of tomorrow night and how you'll feel if you:

A) let her break up with you

B) Break up with her and had good lols about it with your best buddies on Veeky Forums

>now she is going to break up with you tomorrow

she wants chad dick user. She wants that college dick.

Been there.

holy shit have you ever watched seinfeld? you break up with her first.

ignore her...ignore her... ignore her...

make sure she sees you with someone else too.

>Falling in love
>ever

All bitches are whores. The sooner you realise this, the better.

>hey guys how do I act when my ex is in the gym?
>we are going to different colleges soon

Who gives a shit! You guys won't see each other by August so why the fuck does it matter how you "act," around her? lol.

Man up and act like she doesn't exist, she isn't anyways by August.

H-h-how heavy was the dumbell??????

ex is literally making a joke of her self and he's worried...

lol you need to fuck other girls bro, youre feeling needy because of it

Agree. Why the fuck does it matter what she does after you break up? She's whoring it up.

If people are actually trying to get under your skin by "showing the video," in front of you just say she got an std and THAT'S why you two broke up then they go from laughing about it to freaking the fuck out and turning her into a diseased whore

Yeah

How's this

Trust me user you don't want to break up in person. Tell her, "we can talk now, what do you want so say?". Do it over the phone, way better imo. But if you do end up meeting her for brekky I recommend just calmly walking right out after it happens.

>that big ass wall of text

dude are you really a women? Instead of all that shit just tell her the truth you bitch.

>I got something I want to talk to tomorrow as well, I'm not doing a LDR.

Then stop fucking texting, never reply again you dumb bitch. Now it's YOUR idea to break up not hers which she will start crying saying you never loved her and bullshit and how you lied ot her and all this crap but never reply. She will go from wanting to break up with you to "he could have been the one and he left me! My life is ruined!"

im not gonna sit here and lie, "yeah man i fucked a 10/10 playboy model the next day". like i said i was studying, it was a critical time. it was final yer and no way was i gonna go drinking to meet a girl. it was 2 months before i fucked another girl, and im pretty sure i had a breakdown. So strange that after i got my dick wet i felt much better. the girl i was seeing was real casual, we'd fuck twice a week, maybe smoke weed, but i dont like drugs. it just helped me get over my ex, and now i learnt my lesson, dont give bitches a way to get back at you

i dont think you guys get it. I didnt give a fuck if she went to a club, met some random dude and fucked him anally, i honestly wouldnt have cared. its that she chose to fuck with my social circle, that she fucked with the one thing i loved, the gym. Theres absolutely no way you can just get on with your workout when u see dudes talking and whispering then laughing. The fuck you gonna do, fight everyone? its social suicide man, especially in a masculine, bodybuilding gym, theres no coming back from that. i cut my losses and moved on. If i ever become a big youtube star im fucked to hell though

12kg, i was curling and had enough. didnt even cancel the membership just changed bank details

delete that, type eyy babe, wan sum fuk

then fuck her, leave and never see her again. actions speak louder than faggot walls of text

Holy shit dude. Meet the bitch, but be ready for whatever. You don't get any special points by breaking up first. If you want to break up, just reply with "Yeah, I've been needing to talk to you too." Now she'll go crazy wondering what it is. Or not, because it'll be over tomorrow. In which case, it's a mutual breakup. Man up. Meet her. Go there expecting a breakup if you're so sure. Enjoy your breakfast bro.

I mean really, the best thing you can do tomorrow is order a delicious ass breakfast and not let whatever the fuck she's saying effect your enjoyment of that delicious motherfucker. That's the best way to handle this.

Ever notice that?
Girls always fuck dudes who have loads of bro friends. Never the lonely dude.
That's a sign guys

Really limp wristed, you're doing the same thing as her... I.e making it seem like you'll break up with her in the morning. If you want to break up with her first do it properly, don't fuck about being vague.

Just texted her (she's asleep) and said "we need to talk tomorrow about us" and I plan on ending it myself

keep it short, sweet, and to the point. shakespeare

Skip the breakfast bullshit

Just do it now.

"I think we should break up"

No

Don't play her game. Don't make it easy for her. Keep your fucking dignity, man for Christ's sake.

for real. why are guys so beta nowadays. Easiest thing he could say is

>hey I was going to wait but we shoudld break up

After that who cares. They are both never seeing each other at least this way he has her trying to "rekindle," the relationship instead of his ass crying himself to sleep

holy fuck just tell you cant be fucked with LDR drama and want out..

Its the only alpha way OP

bro, i just thought... what if the news is that shes pregnant. and that shes really scared and worried because she doesnt want to face being a single mom, because she has strong traditional values, and wants to be a housewife for you?

No, I understood perfectly. You were still being a bitch. Caring that much about dudes fucking your ex. If she's fucking to get back at you specifically, of fucking course she'll fuck within your social circle. How would fucking a random douche get back to you. You let her win. She got you to abandon your lifting bros and a gym you liked. She schooled you, and you fucking let it happen.

You know what you should have done when you found out? Nothing. Shrug and do your fucking workout. Spread the word that you got rid of her and she's pathetic enough to think fucking people you know can hurt you. Laugh at the bitch because it's genuinely sad and funny that she'd think you give a fuck.

Almost as sad as the fact that you actually did give a fuck.

And lol at the part about fighting dudes for fucking your ex

This.

Just get it done with OP, like the other user said when it's over it's over. So just finish this shit off and move on with your life.

oh shit user, this just got juicy

flee to a foreign country

Then telling her he's breaking up with her because ldr won't stop her explaining this to him.

She's not just gonna say ok goodbye forever.

Retard.

psycho ex's dude. I feel for you brah

She's a virgin

all girls are sloots. my current gf had a wild facking past and since shes been 'grown-up' still find out about slootish behavior lies about it and always saying crazy facking things

remember girls think theyre 'special' cuz they can reel in guys easily but its not a 'power' its cuz guys want to fack and hopefully sloots get whats coming to them

Plz don't be op

I HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME BREH. DO NOT SAY YES. JUST SAY NO AND LEAVE. EXACT SAME TEXT AND WORDS. IT HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY. JUST LEAVE HER. DONT MAKE IT A BIG DEAL OR IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

why do i get the strong impression your 14 years old.

>I fucked your ex up the ass then she sucked my shitty dick
>well good sir, i must inform you i am in the middle of my kegel workout and your immature attempts to unsettle my esteem will inevitably end in failure

whats next, teleport away? twirl my cane? oh if forgot, you are somehow superior to the human race. please tell us how you manage to overcome the human condition

>fucked friends gf
>we start going out
>I cheated on her
>bitch cheated on me
>I should've seen this coming

Don't give her the satisfaction user. Act like you don't give a fuck. Act mildly disappointed, as if you just found out they are out of your favorite flavor of ice cream BUT NO MORE.She will go completely psycho.

im so beat down by life, the person i position myself as is the friend who lost his gf

She probably wants to party and suck hundreds of docks without feeling guilty. Just break up with her via text, don't even go to breakfast. That'll make it awkward for her not you since she is now expected to find another gym or ignore you and not vice versa.

Quick, break up with her first!

This guys got it right.

Costanza this bitch

Did you just call your own gf a slut? lol

d-do many girls fuck around at uni?

dont just reply hurrr durr faggot, im being serious. i never fucked any girls at uni, but i am incredibly weird.

how common is it? the one girl i got close to had fucked 6 men in a week, but is that normal or a one off?

How original. Can't just admit you fucked up so resort to baseless personal attacks. Never change internet.

Depends on the girl

fucked up? what are you on about, where did i ever say i didnt fuck up? it fucking killed me.

let me tell you something kid. reading something on Veeky Forums, and actually going through it in real life are two different things. you've never been in love, you've never been betrayed, and thats cool, you dont understand. but one day you will. and then you can think, "oh yeah that random user was kinda right"

>My gf is gonna break up with me tomorrow morning. We go to the same gym

"What? Oh thank god, I've been wanting to break up with you for weeks, I just haven't known how to put it."

"Wanna still fuck till we go off to separate schools?"

I missed my chance. Gonna get another when I go to med school.

Lmfao fucking this.
This person should have a spot in your heart equivalent to any random street whore.

Do you panic and cry when the local town bike gets pumped and dumped? She sounds like a MAX level whore, this is good for you. Move on.

t. A dude who just got out of a 1 year relationship that went nuclear.

Just keep making assumptions about my age and past. Whatever makes you feel like a big boy internet stranger. Good for you.

Stats user? Mcat/gpa?

Yup bro. We're still in the age range (14-20 something) to be in heat. Women find dick a lot easier then men find pussy though.

The difference between us and r9k though is that we can fucking accept it and live our lives, meanwhile r9k sits in a puddle of piss and self pity. Don't be /r9k/.

youtube.com/watch?v=0aIG2EJzE4o

Are we twins? Got in a 3 year relationship in college. Missed out on banging so many sloots. All my friends banged grills from the bar/clubs while I was miserable with my gf at the time. Going to med school now, it's all about fucking sluts. No relationships. Unless she's waifu material.

All the people saying "nah break up with her first, then send her picktures where you're fucking her sister" are immature neckbeards who have never known the sweet touch of a woman She's right, you're going to different places and it's time to break up. I'm sure you agree with her. If you were thinking of doing long-distance you are an idiot. Be a fucking man and have the conversation and be mature about it.

It's not like you dropped out of college to be with her and she is fucking three dudes on the side. Why be bitter or make it a competition?

If you don't want to see her at the gym just join a different one, there are plenty to choose from I'm sure. Or just don't go to the gym when she goes for a little while

I've got three years until I take my MCATs. gpa is shit because I was a slacker in undergrad and i majored in poverty with a minor in starvation but I'm taking my prereqs now and I'll be in med school in 3-5 years.

Response here.
You've given me hope. I'm in a 5 year relationship now and I don't know if it will last :(

Full disclosure: i'm hammered right now.

t. female

4 year. I meant 4 year.

Take that test seriously. I should have been in med school two years ago if I had taken it seriously then. Study for that thing like your life depends on it.

Oh christ man, that one got me

Tell her youre doing IF and cant have breakfast

Text her "fuck you and your breakfast"
Post pic and answer

what are you, a Girl or a fucking White Knight...

OP just write her that you dont want to meet and want to brake up. Since you are a fucking Beta, you should not fuck a last time with her, cauce you are going to go weak and brake. Stay strong and dont fucking waste your time with her. Ignore her at the Gym. She is the one that should Change the Gym, not you.
Do your thing and find soon a new hole to put your dick in.

What the fuck, going off to different colleges is a legit reason to break up. You'd have to be an idiot not to, long distance relationships are stupid. OP should be an adult and just go through conversation about fucking break up, why be all emo and drama about it?

Men are supposed to be rational and mature. We don't run away from unpleasant conversations or stir up drama over little shit.

Dudes got an ok girl, even if its only for a couple more hours.

>Reeeeeeeeeee normie

Yeah face to face breaks ups so hard, but least you feel like a human being and not /r9k

You faggot! having a conversation is beta as fuck!
He should behave like an Alpha. No Drama, no concern, no worry, no Problem! Just brake up, you dont even have to give a reason why, fucking ignore her, you dont have time for a Girl you are not going to fuck!
Imagine what would Tyler Durden (fight Club) do. He would no fucking waste time and would fuck Marla Singer instead.
Be a fucking Alpha and attractive, dont give a shit and find another hole.

t. someone who has never had a gf.

if that makes you feel better you... I speak the true and want the best for OP.

>Imagine what would Tyler Durden (fight Club) do.
This level of autism is off the charts.

Well he is autismo, but have you a better advice?

Be a normal, civilized, human being? He wants to break up? Fine, get a pair of balls, walk up to the woman and say it to her face.

>Hey, you know what? This relationship is not going to work us being so far from each other. It would be stupid to believe otherwise so I think we should go our own separate ways and move on with our lives.

Period. Stand by your decision, shake hands and walk away. What is so damn difficult about that?

you are my breakfast

OP you must deliver wtf, we want to now how it went, what have you answer... im afraid he did not heard what the most here said.