How many times do we have to warn you to board the Ark before it's too late?

How many times do we have to warn you to board the Ark before it's too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x4468bffddbff161a677d16cb80726cf8021ddbfa-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0x821a1d6def3d3112a1d3b8a281f04233d8eb4d6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks just put an order to sell 3.500btc

Let's be honest there are no actual Arkies left on Veeky Forums - it's just good guys LARPing as Ark holders because they want to give the rest of us a laugh.

retards never learn
so stop wasting your time and accumulate.

> tfw someone uses the image you created for an ark shillthread

gonna buy some today
see you hater on my yacht.
oh wait, you all will always remain poor
KEK

How much? I would say 1,000 is needed to guarantee safe passage.

Stuttering potheads

Just have to have solid hands and patience. Those who stay the course will reap great rewards.

Just sold my 1096 ARK. I bought in at 40k sats. i want to have a profit

Noarks BTFO

Ark is dog shit. I lost so much money and I'm already poor :(

Lmao, I love you

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

AAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

IT WAS HER TURN

Ark has been falling but I have actually been making money off it with buy-outs and buy-ins.
Don't hate the coin, hate yourself.

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS

Crypto like ARK is not about a better world. It allows manipulators to fleece people like me. Should of just stayed with BTC

I bought 20,000 at $.50

Just hold for a year, it's not hard

Nice meme. Accumulate then masturbate

Are you faggots sick of checking your blockfolio every 5 minutes while tears continue to roll down your cheeks as you begin to take in all of your terrible choices? QUIT FUCKING AROUND.

Join new Telegram pump group, Pump and Trump. Guaranteed gains for all.

T.me/pumpandtrump

Looks like really strong support at 50k sats. Everytime it hit it today it's shot up. If you wanna buy, buy now.

>Another delta V buy my bags group
Dumb pajeets will still fall for this

COPY PASTA on every ARK thread... this makes me buy more because it shows whales try to keep the price down.

>The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

I love the FUD. I'm buying this dip so fucking hard

BARK BARK FOR ARK

I am just waiting for Bitbean to hit 62 sats so I can get some liquidity and buy more Ark.

Anyone want to help me get to 2000 Ark?

AKAbkwR15Ec2FShZL3QYYZAye2bWXj2BaL

Hate seeing my precious Arkies nosedive. I don't have extra shekels for more Ark either.

It's stabilized at 50k sats. Loan out your house, sell your sister, suck dicks, whatever, just BUY THE FUCKING DIP

Ark is going to be on the new Korean exchange in a few days. Hodl till then.

i got this token, its exploding now..

etherdelta.com/#0x4468bffddbff161a677d16cb80726cf8021ddbfa-ETH

This is some kind of exploit link. Getting spammed everywhere. DO NOT CLICK.

wtf all my bitbean is gone!

etherscan.io/address/0x821a1d6def3d3112a1d3b8a281f04233d8eb4d6c

You're so poor, is this how you cope?

what the fuck I had over 90k beans DONT CLICK

Wow dude you fucked up. Nice job selling the bottom

Feels good buying all my ark at 17k. Still have doubled my investment even with this crash.

How does it feel dip shit?

>implying I'm not hodling ARK for at least 2 years

1 ARK = 100$