How much do I need to benchpress to escape friendzone with this Colombian?

How much do I need to benchpress to escape friendzone with this Colombian?

More than her boyfriend

Tell her she's a brown piece of shit and lucky to have you even consider her

Damn, right in the feels

Fuck you, virgin.

She looks a lot like the 30 something year old skank I picked up at a bar a month ago and fucked in my parent's basement while I was blackout drunk and on drugs.

I'm not a virgin, I've had sex with beautiful aryan women, I would never lower myself to a walking turd like this, doubt I could even get hard

t. chicano

>aryan
I don't think you know what that means.
Also, fingering your cousin doesn't count.

I am a white man.

I don't understand how you fucks can unironically like brown shits like these, not even pure race ones like persians, ethiopians, italians etc. but mixed mutt pieces of walking shit like this, America is fucking beyond comprehension

I mean really, she's just above average. So I guess 225x2

t. an Irishman or Polack

200kg should do user, trust me.

You got friendzoned by your mom?

>pure race
>persians
>italians

what the fuck are you on about bro?

Random insane racial theories. Why bother engaging him? I don't think he's going to lay any ground breaking gems of wisdom on us any time soon.

top kekked

why does /pol/ infest every board? why can we just lift in peace? You guys make me cry :,(

It doesn't take much to impress spic women. Trust me, I'm white, 5'10" living in Miami, only make 50k a year, and fuck a different nationality every weekend.

Just look like you're a little bit muscular, even at 18% bodyfat, and you're good.

MAGIC pls WHITE WIZARD

>caring to escape a friendzone from an old ass bitch

Dude who cares, there are girls right now turning 18 like every fucking second of every fucking day. Why the fuck you hung up on some already past her prime bitch?

>doubt I could even get hard
that's because of your ED

don't know, we need more pictures to tell

>I don't understand how you fucks can unironically like brown shits like these
Because as a white guy getting nonwhite girls is not even remotely hard, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. So they delude themselves into thinking they're attracted to them to COPE with the fact that white women don't want them, but instead want Aryan Chad.