Join gym

>join gym
>it will be $35 dollars user
>check bank account two months later
>$50 dollars charged a month for the last two months

What in the jew is going on?

Just because it's a gym doesnt mean you post here, go cancel the payments or someshit,

50? Fuck off mines 100/month. In your case it's likely first time membership fee on top of monthly, you probably also got tricked into paying for lockers/showers

I want to know if anyone has had similar things happened

But while we're on the topic, got any reccomendations?

Mine is $20 and I got charged $27. my first month so i have to see if they charge me the same again

That or that stupid ass "upgrade," Fees for the gym that they do every year.

probably they also included the tip for the receptionist

Yeah,for the dumbasses that forget to tip them.

>tfw mine is 10 burgers a month

wtf kinda gym makes you tip the receptionists? Wtf are they doing?

>(You)

wtf are you all on about? just go to the gym ask about!

I go to golds, its 26 a month. no initiation fee. but the fee was waived after careful negotiation skills. lol just kidding, i just didn't have enough to pay the initiation fee and i was gonna walk so he waived it.

What the hell kind of gym do you go to?

*just go to the gym and ask about the fee. that simple senpai

Golds nigga. Google search Golds Gym. its very common.

Gold's seriously costs 100? Explains the name

No seriously wtf. Servers get tipped cause they serve you, receptionists sign you in. They do nothing.

This guy doesn't tip his receptionist.

Asshole detected.

The only person that you don't tip that gives you a service in America are prostitutes and strippers

Talk to their payment service, see what you being charged for, then decide whether or not to cancel. I'd like to make a moment to advise you look at the YMCA, it's generally a pretty mellow place to work out, and really cheap.

Why do so few of you shower? Your cars must be foul. I pay the 5 for towel service. Hot shower feels good man. Why drive home in nasty sweaty gym clothes to clean up when you can do it at the gym?

>2016
>not having health insurance that give you free memberships to thousands of gyms around the country

Don't forget taxes user