Anons who got in shape after being fat how did you find the motivation to work out and eat healthy...

Anons who got in shape after being fat how did you find the motivation to work out and eat healthy? Struggling with that atm

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/health/nation/how-to-lose-weight-without-exercise/health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hatred of a female.

This, TBQH.

The mirror.

Browsed fat people hate for motivation and I wanted to look better naked.

When u realize it is 100% ur fault and completely recoverable with effort it gets much easier

A desire to actually like myself. And now I do.

You need to make small incremental changes over a few years. Perminant dramatic weight loss doesn't take willpower or motivation, it requires experimentation. Finding ways to take motivation, hunger, willpower, cravings out of the problem entirely. You can't beat those issues, you can only stop them from being issues.

Out of all the weight loss stories I've read, this one is the most similar to my own journey.

thrillist.com/health/nation/how-to-lose-weight-without-exercise/health

Not fucking around, one day I took 13 grams of shrooms and afterwards I had no difficulty forcing myself to just not fucking eat so much. In fact I started eating so little that my family was a bit disturbed. They were/are also fatties though, so a low amount of food to them is normal to real humans.

develop an undying hatred for fat people and strive to never be one again

Intense self-loathing.

I'm trying to lose weight right now. Whenever I feel like pigging out I just pinch as much of my own belly fat as I can and think about how disgusting it is (only if I'm alone), that usually works.

Same senpai, except i don't quite like myself yet,gotta lot of work 2do

pic related

Lots of people in here saying they started by hating themselves, which is weird. I would think you need to *not* hate yourself to care enough to do something.

I never hated myself, but I hated being uncomfortable. Uncomfortable with what others might be thinking about me, uncomfortable taking my shirt off in the summer, just uncomfortable sitting at a fucking desk. Finding clothes that fit decently when you have whales and an innertube around your stomach isn't easy

Never being able to stop thinking about food, what you will eat next. I used to love being hungry, because it meant I got to eat something. Food IS a drug, and you need to find what foods satisfy you the longest and keep you from going back for more. For me that was protein rich foods. After that I kept carbs as low as possible and fats sensible.

I kept working at it until I got a decent enough body to where I feel like shit if I eat junk food or miss a work out. It just happened after I decided to lose 10 pounds after my sister showed me how easy it really is and after that, I got really determined.

your core and chest literally look just like mine tbqh

This is a surprisingly difficult question to answer usefully.

I tried for years and years to lose weight until one day something just clicked.

Mindset is definitely a big part of it. You need to understand that even if you eat nothing but shit for two weeks straight that's not a 'reset'. When you fuck up there's a tendency to be like 'oh well may as well just go all out' when that's stupid and irrational. If you fuck up it means you need to be trying harder to tomorrow.

One day while I was walking down the street, I looked into a window to see my reflection and I fucking hated the way my man tits protruded so much and found it really embarrassing to walk into the wind because my shirt would be all tight against my rolls. And like this user said, it was just really uncomfortable to even sit in a desk.

I know i come out like a Fedora edgy faggot because of this but my whole mindset shift, while trying to diet and going to the gym and do it half assed, after I read Plato the Republic plus looking at the mirror every morning, also I took a photo right when I started so I can see my former fat self and be disgusted by it.
Today I bought new clothes, they fit well and I like the way I look but I'm still on the road of self improvement, you can do it op just one day at a time
>TLDR: Read Plato and took pic of my fatness to get motivation every day

This.
I have man tits.
I hate them so much thats why i am losing weight.
Sadly no one ever tells you that they are the last to go down...
30kgs dropped and still have them.
If anything they look bigger since i lost so much stomach fat...
Also 5'11 202lb currently

because people treat you nicer when you look good

because I dont want to be the fat guy I used to be

because it makes me healthy and I enjoy lifting or doing cardio

because I see people that let themselves go and dont want to be like them