OMG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hodl me Veeky Forums

You're a really shitty investor if you care about the short term price that much.

Man that dude told you two weeks ago it'd go down to 160k. Just hang in and wait for it to launch to planet X.

I'm probably the only omg god who listened.

Emotional investors deserve to lose money. I sold all my OMG weeks ago despite really liking it.

almost everyone in here is panicking for some stupid fucking reason. not just for omg, alts in general. i saw some dude not wanting to check his blockfolio, like chill the fuck out retard.

Lost around 100$ on this coin so far, only thing to do is double down. Just bought 7 more. I have enough time to wait until the end of the month ;)

Just fkn lol at anyone who didnt sell after the bank investment spike.

I mean youre asking to lose money at this point. Omg will continue to reach new lows, why? Because its all speculation and it doesnt even have a producf yet albeit in development. Its still over priced and needs to be at the right price desu.

When you feel too scared to check your port (or bank balance), you should definitely check it

changed 105 OMG (is still have a few) to ~120 MTL today, lost $150 because of this in a few hours :D

$100 is not a lot of money dude,
do you work at taco bell or something

$20 by christmas

OMG BTFO!

so should i buy more now or wait for it to hit $5

I can't wait until I'm rich off OMG. I don't care if it's a shitcoin it'll skyrocket next year. Just keep dumping your fucking bags.

Like a give a fuck mate. I have never moved my S&P 500, never moved my BTC, I will never move my OMG. So, let the poor token crash into the earth, I will only buy more and keep living my life.

Youre a shitty investor if you put money into a hypebeast coin thats worth almost a billion

Research the fundamentals you mongrel. And I'm not balls deep, just 10% of my portfolio.

you retards need to stop investing money you can't afford to. i believe wholeheartedly in omise and omisego. just invest your money and forget about it. you faggots are walking over dollars to pick up mere cents. as a side note, im also invested in btc eth xrp salt and neo.

this guy gets it.

muhnigga.jpeg

WHY CANT YOU FAGGOTS JUST FUCKING SELL SOMETIME

TO SECURE SOME OF YOUR PROFIT

YOU CAN REBUY YOUR SHITTY MEMECOIN LATER

HOLY FUCK WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING STUPID HERE

NOOOO I AM EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS CRYPTO CURRENCY AND I WILL HOLD IT TILL I DIE

COMPED

They actually believe the hodl meme

I love pol

because im at a loss

I bought in at 10.50, now I'm down 600$. its only temporary, just have to wait it out. Feeling the pain at the moment, but no pain.. no gains.

HODL TILL PLUTO

Worst day ever

notice the 20 btc wall?

just whales picking up panic sellers

Is it really that hard? My OMG was getting close to my buy point so I sold it. And guess what? I bought back in for more. Why do people hold and then get upset when they hit a loss lmao

you are starting to sound like sia bag holders, you should be careful

OMG!!!!! They are in denial!

Don't hodl shitcoins. Ever.

Good thing I'm holding omg then :^)

this isn't funny its almost sub 7$

lmao you're fucked, should have done research instead of just buying retarded meme coins regardless of price.

maybe this will teach you a lesson. No pity for you retards who don't make the slightest effort to research and make informed, rational decisions.

bitcoin hardforking again free coins are fucking all alts again.

this shit was a good buy at a certain price. biz actually shilled this while it was cheap, then fags ignored it and fomoed near the 1b peak.

now they're shitting on LINK while its cheap w/o doing any research and will probably end up doing the same thing